trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

I think we should leave the "custom medals" to someone who is more credible at spriting. :v:

jv69fr.jpg 5000 hours in ms paint

ok, no "employee" medal it is then. as for the artist medal, i was trying to think of what medals ppl who frequent zepp would want.

You can always leave that to Circuitous, I know a few people he would approve in a heartbeat. These same people could make one.

I suggest a "character medal" to demonstrate that "this dude knows his character". Instead of a medal icon, I suggest the character sprites on the side of the respective sub-forums or the character smilies as a quick visual clue.

While someone being mod does grant them more immediate authority, it's not always clear which character they belong to.

Could always use the character emotes, they're relatively small and descriptive.

I'm not sure if the plugin would accept multiple designs for one medal, otherwise making a medal per character seems to be the only solution to that issue.

can i have a medal for being the youngest person on dustloop please

oop, youre wrong.

stay free

Since you're the youngest person on DL I'm gonna feel bad if I win our money match. :v:

You're gonna feel bad either way. Either you get his lunch money or you get raped by a kid.

Since you're the youngest person on DL I'm gonna feel bad if I win our money match. :v:

why does everyone seem to think me being young has anything to do with playing blazblue

if you beat me, don't feel bad, you beat me for fucks sake. if i beat you, don't feel embarassed a kid beat you. age has nothing to do with skill except in the extremes of the spectrum of young and old.

young people have less responsibilities leading to more time to practice the game and generally play people. older people have more access to things that cost money and stuff like transportation, but don't have as much time on their hands (usually).

tl;dr my age has nothing to do with BB, don't act like it does

and this isn't really a rage post directed towards you, i've been meaning to address this for a while since it seems to get directed at me a lot.

so can i ask someone to help make medals for the categories we have so far? They don't have to actually look like medals, but they do have to be fairly small and easily be able to tell what category the medal is in.

for example the artist medal could be a paintbrush and pallete

I'll give it a shot, I guess. What are the dimensions for the medals anyways? It's good that I have some restrictions so that I have somewhere to start.

Edited by KayEff

let's just start with stuff no larger than the size of the bb/gg balls. so around 25x25

Quick icon sketches.

Artbrush.pngtournamentcopy.png

openbook.png

Edited by C0R

the 3 icons you posted have dramatically different styles... i think the style of the first icon look pretty good.

Was looking for feedback on people's preferences. I'll do more like the brush one.

Edited by C0R

Didn't read through the pages of text, but I suggest to link the matchup forums together. For example, if I enter the Matchup threads from the Tao forums, and I go to the "Arakune vs Tao" forum, I could access the same forum from the Arakune Matchup threads. My reason for this is that this will really boost the community's use of the matchup threads. Players having difficulty with a certain matchup can ask people who know how to play that certain character for advice instead of having to browse through two forums at the same time (in the example, both the Tao matchup thread and the Arakune matchup thread). This will bring a more active discussion with players who main either character and also improve the quality of the discussion. With CS2 nearing, I think creating a new Matchup Discussions forum with this format would help boost activity in the matchup forums.

I was thinking something like that a few days ago, but never went anywhere with it. Maybe I dreamed it. Not sure.

Still, it's an interesting idea.

Speaking of matchups, can some supermod please unlock the Valk matchup threads?

Better yet, assign some mod who actually knows what he's doing to the forum.