trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

I was just noticing the forum organization between Media Center and Guilty Pleasures and was about to post in here suggesting they be reorganized and now I see people were already discussing that, lol.

My suggestion would just be to move Guilty Pleasures into the Media Center section and change it to say "All of your Guilty Gear a/v needs...etc" in the description of it. Possibly moving the GG threads out of the Video forum and renaming that description to not include GG since it would have it's own (Guilty Pleasures).

Or if it is possible and not inconvenient maybe just merge Guilty Pleasures with the Videos forum.

Then just change "Guilty Center" to "Misc Fighter Central" and only have that forum in there.

I'd also switch Beginner Mode and Event Announcements then add the Dustloop Wiki into the Community section as well since it seems more fitting in there instead of being "Media" since it was put together by the DL "Community".

So it would look like:

-Match Finder

-Event Announcements

-Beginner Mode

-Dustloop Wiki

I think everything else is fine the way it is for the specific games and feel they are better separated like the way they are now. Just my two cents.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14281-Official-Guilty-Gear-Accent-Core-R-CHANGE-LIST-Thread/page9

last edit to o.p. - 6/5/12

last post - mid july

can we get this renamed to something less 'this is the list of changes for the new version' since it clearly out of date?

How hard would it be to add mikado streams to the list of streams on the home page? They happen almost every day, and constantly posting "hey guys, the stream's up!" in the +r video thread will quickly clutter it up with links that are only active for a short period of time.

oh i didn't realize i had access to that i guess. i'll just post it there next time i see it. also, we need a +r wiki i guess. jp wiki is underway, so it would be easy enough to grab their info and use it for our purposes. i noticed a video on there from regular ac that demonstrates safe jumping and 2p~2k/fd option select oki that probably needs to go in some sort of beginner section.

Why are there separate signature character limits including and excluding the BB code? Feels very frustrating to finally find a way to cut it below 200 characters only to learn that there was no way to fit everything, anyways.

Because vBulletin is retarded.

I'll see what I can do about it.

Edit: You can now have 200 characters of non-BBCode text, and 400 characters total. Dunno if anyone would ever need 200 characters of BBCode but I guess we'll find out.

You're awesome.

Kliff's last name is misspelled in two different places, on the forums it's Kliff Andersn and on the Wiki it's Underson.

Both are wrong, his last name is Undersn. Yes I'm pedantic.

i dont' get why there's no 'o' but ok, if that's the official spelling, then that's what we shall use.

i dont' get why there's no 'o' but ok, if that's the official spelling, then that's what we shall use.

Yea on the +R mook it's listed with no "o". Japan being weird.

ok, let's just leave it till it's released in the usa and gets professionally translated/localized.

Whenever I click on an award icon to view a user's list of awards, it directs me to a page that gives out errors it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/XI6LyCC.png

...before redirecting me to the user's list of awards just fine. I'm on Firefox, using Adblock Plus and NoScript. Just wondering what's up.

I can report this as well. I think it was the same error page that Ama posted. It only occured once, and the page was available after a repeat attempt, so I decided not to report. If other users are viewing this, however, I'll add that I have as well.

Edited by InWithTheAshes

i updated vbulletin just last night. the plugins probably have some incompatibilities and i need to go update those.

also some templates are probably out of date now

When I'm on Sol, Ky, and Default style I'm able to see visitor messages, last activity, etc. But when it's on Tager, Baiken, Makoto, and Hazama styles I can't view them.

It's probably been stated before just following up.

Since everyone (mods and admins included) hates attachments, why do we still have this function? Alternatively, can we fix it so it doesn't screw up the image quality?

crossfire: i totally forgot about this, i'll take care of it tomorrow

sowl: i took a quick look, but didn't see any options related to it. i'll look into it again later.

as for the warning messages that appear, that is nothing to be worried about. vbulletin apparantly was always throwing those errors, now it's actually showing them.

The Terumi picture icon on the Wiki doesn't properly link to his frame data. It leads to an old uncompleted page.