Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaMaMaMaMaMa

Pittsburgh

Yeah I play BB, BF, and GC hey you contact me we need more BB players we have too many damn SSF4 players so hit me up cause most of us that play are on SRK and Tekkenzaibatsu and also good to meet you

Hey, I play BB:CS and MB and can attempt to play GG sometimes. Anyone who wants to play let me know. Warning: I'm not super good but I'm not ICE CAAAR either. I'm located in Pittsburgh Oakland/Shadyside area.

Hey everyone, my name is Jacob. I live in Shadyside and I go to school at Pitt. I'm mainly a street fighter player, but I'm very solid in both blaz blue and guilty gear, ie tournament level good. Most of us that play in pittsburgh, regardless of what game it is, typically post here http://shoryuken.com/f19/pittsburgh-pa-where-playing-your-underwear-frowned-upon-224345/ We meet up twice a week on wednesday and friday around 7pm at Duquesne university near downtown pittsburgh. You can find all the info you need on that link. Most of are willing to travel too if these times are inconvenient. Let me know when you guys are free and we will certainly have to throwdown in blaze blue and accent core.

There are plenty of BB and MB players that play on Wednesdays and Fridays at Duquesne, and the number has been steadily increasing.

Our SRK thread is always active as well.

Everyone is welcome!

bumping this to see if any Persona and BB players are around. I saw the CMU group on facebook and might look into that further. Outside of taking a trip to Evo I've never been able to play offline