Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeero

Good Luck Wuuuuu @ Lovegety Station - BB:CS, GG:AC - 07/31/2010 Toronto, ON

so far i only lilke rachel jin and tsubaki...

tried some others....but no love...........

where is my trinity???

coz i've seen K2 do 4k with rachel, whereas I have not seen anybody do over 3k with tsubaki

Rachel also has a decent keepaway game... and she can actually guardbreak. She also has more mixup/pressure options with frog/pumpkin

Tsubaki has a good anti air, and that feels pretty much it. Her mixup game is weak and her attacks aren't necessarily safe... She has decent pokes, but it ends up doing <2k. The only good thing about tsubaki to me is that her hitbox is pretty fucked up, so most people cant really combo her well.

I think me and my friends will try for BB. Though we still have like no experience with the game, but we're gonna marathon the game once it comes out lol. I've played a bit of Hazama though.

Master Kou leveled down after EVO. Edit: Although at casuals he got some of his skills back...

And usually, the one who wins Toronto tourneys is a certain former-mod...

hermes and pui are probably teaming up, so both the former mod and master kou will probably win ... at the same time.

hopefully you guys will surprise me :).

or maybe i should come back on the 31st and random people out with tager bs (or Ken could join and do it better than me).

edit: or, even better, secret boss joins. C'mon KC.

Pui and Hermes teaming up is pretty broken.

And if the tourney turns to 3v3...hopefully Ken doesn't team with them, lol. That reminds me, I need teammates.

they team up every team tourney, so bring your a-game.

i just realized, the other big "teams" are not around this tourney. nazir + wu who get either second or first place. buuut nazir's not around to carry wu anymore lol. GOOD LUCK WUUUUU :).

and team cambridge, who always get third, aren't going to be around this time around :S.

i'll be interested to see how the new blood does, so practice up guys :).

It's not possible to bring my A-game due to tournament proration. Hopefully the Friday level 2-3 tournament will make it better though.

I expect Kousaka to win this.

Kousaka always wins our tourneys

You cant really blame me for always teaming up with hermes can you? I mean like we're practically war buddies, we've researched and trained our game together since CT times lol.

don't blame you at all. i'd prefer if you two kept teaming up anyways so that i have a bigger target to aim for >_>.

leo likes big things

does this mean you're coming to this so you can shoot at your big targets? Didn't know your aiming was bad tho, wtb bigger targets :psyduck:

Yeah I've seen K2 do that Tsubaki install combo several times which is like 4-5k. And isn't Tsubaki's BNB ~3k while Rachel's is around 2k?

Team Master Kou/Pui usually wins, I think. And Ken should get a lot further than he usually does (he was carrying me last time sooooo...). And yes, Secret Boss needs to make an appearance!

Actually, just put Secret Boss with Ken.

that install combo needs 50% meter, around 3 bars, and k2 starts off an unblockable... so technically he needs 4 bars.. it also works off throw if i recall so u still need 3 bars n a super... imo, tsubaki's mixup game doesnt really incorporate throws coz its pretty obvious most of th etimes.

thats like saying give rachel 3 poles and land a j2c level 2 into 4 pole super, that'd give her like 8k at least

It's funny how nazir carries me in tourneys even though I rape him so hard.. >_<.. in bed(?)

It's ok nobody blames you... it's my good looks to blame! :keke: