Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Arkansas Blazblue / Guilty Gear

Tsu?

Dude, if you don't stop trolling, I'm going to have to report you. Misleading poor Ish...

Uh oh. I might do it anyway.

He used Tsubaki though right?

Tsubaki? Now you're just super trolling.

I actually have no idea, I wasn't paying attention to his matches...

EDIT: The meetup tomorrow is now a Minecraft meetup.

Thanks for hosting, it was fun.

Thanks for coming, hope you learned a bit. Like I said before, whenever you're here, feel free to call next on a station. Or, if you're watching a match, ask the players about something that happened if you don't get what happened or why it did.

Thanks for coming, hope you learned a bit. Like I said before, whenever you're here, feel free to call next on a station. Or, if you're watching a match, ask the players about something that happened if you don't get what happened or why it did.

I know how next/ups works, I just like watching people better than me play.

Oh, nice. Planning on going to to Arcade UFO at all while you're there? I hear they have a Twinkle Star Sprites cabinet.

PZ and Monster's since its Houston. Prob stop by UFO on the way back if I get a chance.

I'm going to see about getting there next Tuesday, and if I'm there my friend will be there too. He plays Ragna and I play Hazama. I'm trying to pick up another character but the rest of the cast minus Tager and Arakune doesn't interest me at all. I'll probably try Valkenhayn for a while when he's released though.

I'm going to see about getting there next Tuesday, and if I'm there my friend will be there too. He plays Ragna and I play Hazama. I'm trying to pick up another character but the rest of the cast minus Tager and Arakune doesn't interest me at all. I'll probably try Valkenhayn for a while when he's released though.

You're the guy I talked to at CGC yesterday? If so, thanks for posting on the thread. Looking forward to playing with you.

I couldn't make it to last Tuesday's event since my friend was busy and couldn't drive me up there. I might be able to show up in two weeks. (I work Tuesday next week, which is unusual)

I couldn't make it to last Tuesday's event since my friend was busy and couldn't drive me up there. I might be able to show up in two weeks. (I work Tuesday next week, which is unusual)

Alright, sounds good. We have some members from Conway, so if you need a ride, let us know.

So I really like Valkynhein, but why does his combo-ending super have to be a fucking QCB->F motion? By far the most retarded motion in fighting game history. or maybe I just need to do it more often. time will tell.

So I really like Valkynhein, but why does his combo-ending super have to be a fucking QCB->F motion? By far the most retarded motion in fighting game history. or maybe I just need to do it more often. time will tell.

You just have to learn the fastest way to do it. It took me a while to learn the right way, but it feels right now that I can do it.

You guys need to start coming to meetups. No ranbat today due to lack of attendance. I understand you guys are busy, but at least let us know so we can try to work with it. I'd like to get the community better as a whole, and the only way to do so is to play.

I totally wanted too, but I was balls deep in a prison. I'll be over this Tuesday and Sunday though.

For future reference, my schedule is a two week rotation of working

M-T-F-S-Su

W-Th