Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Arkansas Blazblue / Guilty Gear

What info do you need? It'd be nice to keep a directory of who plays what or whatever.

Just like what I have on the first page. Just name, main, XBL, and PSN.

Can we get results posted from today's Ranbats?

1st: Mike "Bang" Weng (Bang)

2nd: Misfit (Tao)

3rd: Bloodwolf (Lambda)

4th place: MaxAllMighty (Arakune)

5th place (tie): Solidxpanda (Ragna), DisturbinglyZen (Hazama)

7th place (tie): Ish (Litchi), JDH (Carl)

Haha shit. I'll have to step my game up and take you up on your offer to teach me how to play. I'll be busy for the next 10 days or so, but after that I'm down.

EDIT: Although all the guys I'm below are pretty legit so I don't feel bad. Also, I think all the guys under me are at about the same skill level as me so we should be able to grow nicely.

Also, talked to Smash board, they said they would've came but they weren't awake. So that's potentially +2 guys.

Haha shit. I'll have to step my game up and take you up on your offer to teach me how to play. I'll be busy for the next 10 days or so, but after that I'm down.

EDIT: Although all the guys I'm below are pretty legit so I don't feel bad. Also, I think all the guys under me are at about the same skill level as me so we should be able to grow nicely.

Also, talked to Smash board, they said they would've came but they weren't awake. So that's potentially +2 guys.

I'm about as good at teaching as Mike is, so don't expect too much. I'll try to teach you a bit more about the system, though.

Could you ask the SmashBoards guys to post here? Would be nice to have a centralized community.

I'm about as good at teaching as Mike is, so don't expect too much. I'll try to teach you a bit more about the system, though.

Could you ask the SmashBoards guys to post here? Would be nice to have a centralized community.

Not sure if they're willing to, but I'll post on there.

Lol, yoshiman? Is that you Jeff?

Also, Seel and his friend play BlazBlue, but they've been pretty busy lately. Also called Jeremy up and he's been busy too but he said he'll try to make it out sometime.

Lol, yoshiman? Is that you Jeff?

Also, Seel and his friend play BlazBlue, but they've been pretty busy lately. Also called Jeremy up and he's been busy too but he said he'll try to make it out sometime.

No, this is william aka yoshimanssbm from smashboards. I play BB with Seif and I main Bang.

No, this is william aka yoshimanssbm from smashboards. I play BB with Seif and I main Bang.

Nice to meet you! I'm Misfit, Second Poster of The Thread and Player of The Catgirl.

Oh gotcha. Glad you could join us man. We're trying to get this community as big as possible. Misfit's our community leader so to speak so feel free to come talk to him about your concerns or whatever. We've had pretty good turnout for our events so far, you should definitely join us! You'll learn that there's more than one way to skin a Taokaka.

Ha ha, I had no idea this thread existed. Talking about regional BB at Dustloop? Madness!

Also, I'm totally meant to come today, but we stayed up crazy late marathoning Trigun's first half and I was to busy sleeping.

But I'm headin over Tuesday, I'm super serial.

Also, sup Yoshiman.

For the record, I'm Seif and I main Jin

Ha ha, I had no idea this thread exsited. Talking about regional BB at Dustloop? Madness!

Also, I'm totally meant to come today, but we stayed up crazy late marathoning Trigun's first half and I was to busy sleeping.

But I'm headin over Tuesday, I'm super serial.

Also, sup Yoshiman.

For the record, I'm Seif and I main Jin

Good enough reason to miss ranbats, I think. I actually went through the last ten episodes of Gurren Lagann the night before ranbats. PM me if you need an address to my place for the meetup, I'll be happy to provide it.

Edit just after I posted this: Just saw your sig, Seif. Good shit.

I didn't know about this thread till you posted on Smashboards either lol

Name: Chamberlin

Main: Tsubaki

Secondary: Lambda

Finally made the jump, eh?

Thanks for posting, everybody. Like I said earlier, if you want to come to Tuesday meetups, feel free to PM me for my address and my phone number.

Misfit's place is free-play. The Sunday ranbats are $5 iirc.

Also, Yoshiman, what are you and Arby up to today?

I've got to study for the History of Rock Exam, but thats all. All in all, I have a few hours to goof off.

Do all these meet-ups cost something? Because college has taken all my money.

Oh keep in mind that Sunday meetups don't cost anything unless you want to participate in the ranbats. That's purely your choice. You can just swing by for casuals for free and all the money for the ranbats goes back to the winner's of the ranbats.

Do all these meet-ups cost something? Because college has taken all my money.

I might hold a small tourney for money if everyone here wants to. Other than that, free.