Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Arkansas Blazblue / Guilty Gear

Dude. Come visit us please! We've been trying to expand this community and we'd love to play you. I will say that until proven otherwise, the best Bang in Arkansas lives in Little Rock. Care to challenge him?

who is the best bang in little rock? i accept any challenge. conway isnt so far away. im gonna try to make it out there next time.

Oh snap, we have another BlazBlue player in Arkansas? I had given up on this thread. Let me sound the alarm! haha. Yo Expo, I'll get you some contact info. We got some BB players in Little Rock as well as other places around the region.

Also, to be 100% honest with you, 95% of our fighting game players in Arkansas post on Shoryuken, even those who don't play Capcom fighting games.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://shoryuken.com/forum/threads/the-arkansas-thread-home-of-ark-iv-9-17-18-11.96117/page-328

who is the best bang in little rock? i accept any challenge. conway isnt so far away. im gonna try to make it out there next time.

The best Bang in Little Rock dropped Bang due to the CS2 changes, he is now considering between Makoto and Arakune.

The best Bang in Little Rock dropped Bang due to the CS2 changes, he is now considering between Makoto and Arakune.

He's still playing Bang since he's too lazy to practice Makoto.

Cant' I just be the best Bang in Little Rock until he makes up his mind?

Best Bang can't like Lolipillars.

smokemaxX do u have a psn account?

I don't but I think pretty much everyone else here does. I'll go tell them to put up their PSN tags. My XBL is SmokeMaxX though.

Also, if you really want to keep in touch with everyone, I recommend going here: http://shoryuken.com/forum/threads/the-arkansas-thread-rip-tony.96117/page-263

All the Arkansas fighting game (excluding Smash) players post there.

I think my PSN username is on my left here. Go ahead and add me, I should be getting CS on PS3 soon.

I think my PSN username is on my left here. Go ahead and add me, I should be getting CS on PS3 soon.

i sent a friend request, also, i saw ur chun li on the stream it was very good.

i sent a friend request, also, i saw ur chun li on the stream it was very good.

Haha, thanks man. The ARK 3 stream, right?

oh ya my psn is iw2ma of course, oklahoma but that's close enough lol

You're Arkansas now.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11938-6-25-11-Norman-OK-NOM3-Oklahoma-Monthlies-(BBCS2-Arcana-Heart-3-Melee-Brawl)&p=1053874#post1053874

Hey guys, were working on a big Bi annual tourney for August 20th focusing on air dashers, Marvel, and smash, but in the meantime feel free to drop down for some monthly action. I hear AR Melee might be making an appearance, and we expect some Dallas AH/BB players to get in on the action.

Housing on request, drinking and friendlies at my place afterwards.

I might be moving to Arkansas in the coming months, though against my will. It'll probably be in Fort Smith/near Fort Smith, which puts me about two and a half hours a way from Tulsa, OK and Little Rock.

Hoping if it happens it won't be as dreadful as I think it will be.

Ouch lol, well Ark has a pretty good scene, even though not posting on here lol, it shouldn't be THAT BAD. It's the weather that'll blow