Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

Here's my request, has spoilers:

Villains chillin' at the beach.

Hazama and Relius vs Mu and Ignis at volleyball.

Litchi and Tsubaki building a sandcastle. (Tsu is also trying to feel where the shovel/bucket is because she can't see it)

Saya sun bathing on a towel with Phantom holding an umbrella over her, shading her face.

Have fun with that.

Thanks for the consideration, man.

Also, man that's awesome, never got why Jin's hair is suddenly grey though, I mean, WTF? Why did that happen, he isn't physically older, so that isn't why.

Hakumen's hair is part of the suit.

Of course this is what I had thought. But this picture doesn't really make me think that at all. The way it looks, it's like. Well, oh well, I'll just continue believing that it's the suit.

Might be caused by trauma, much like Ragna's. Or magic.

Meh, could be. After all, losing your arm does that to you, medical fact, you know. Anyway, more importantly, The Ragna in your Avy looks waaay too much like Inuyasha at first glance... God...

Okay well, I thought about it, and I have a request (to nobody in particular):

A wallpaper art of the kind you can put on a PS3 of the following:

Blood Kained (BlazBlue'd) Ragna VS Dragon Installed (Gear Form from Overture) Sol.

Just a basic battle of Darkness VS Flame in terms of raw elements. Have fun with it.

Here's my request, has spoilers:

Villains chillin' at the beach.

Hazama and Relius vs Mu and Ignis at volleyball.

Litchi and Tsubaki building a sandcastle. (Tsu is also trying to feel where the shovel/bucket is because she can't see it)

Saya sun bathing on a towel with Phantom holding an umbrella over her, shading her face.

Have fun with that.

I'd like to try this one.

:EDIT:

and of course you can color the pic Wirya. :-)

@Stonoman She does doesn't she? XD when I drew over the original lines though, she looks less like a deer in headlights

@Jam-kiske Glad you liked it! haha Of course now you know I have a soft spot for sad things XP

@Wirya Thanks lol

@Safetyman Really? wow well thank you! I'm pretty fond of it myself :psyduck:

@Zippi Thank you very much :kitty:

Okay I got another request ready for anyone willing to take it. This one involves sort of a BBCS spoiler and it's kind of a big request, but I have very high patience for anyone that's willing to give it a shot. So here we go:

I found it funny how out of all of the three siblings, Jin still has his original hair color. I mean I know Ragna's turned white from becoming a vampire and Saya I have no clue why her hair's purple but it looks cool. ANYWAYS I want to see a humorous kind of picture that has Ragna restraining Jin and grinning while Saya (her current form we've seen in CS true ending of course) is approaching him with a can of spray paint and lightly smiling in a sort of sinister way. For bonus points, it would add to the humor to include Hakumen in the picture slowly backing away from the scene. I know something like this would never happen canonically but that's another thing that makes fanart so enjoyable, you can make scenes that normally wouldn't happen in canon storyline.

Like I said, it doesn't matter to me which artist takes this request, but it would be awesome if someone actually did this one. :D

Any creative artists out there bored willing to fullfill a stick art request?

If so I am hoping to get a stick art that features Hazama and Slayer and fits a Old school T5 hori stick that I modded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Because I can't do any art with colors, I would like for someone to do picture of Potemkin and Tager brofisting or hi fiving with the world exploding in the background, if not the world than some sort of dynamic effect

If anyone would that'd be pretty sweet

for harmless kitten

2vxhbu1.jpg

(ok, thread is updated, if i missed anything......please tell me ;-;, it's getting tedious to edit now, and I'm scared if i missed a few things ;-; )

Primo stuff there, sesame. I love your art style.

For a second there, I thought it was Hakumen caressing his own face with Ragna's severed hand, but then I woke up to a heart-warming scene of bromance.

Can't stress how much I love it.

I'll try to be more specific.

How about A.B.A doing something mundane, but in a strange way, like brushing her hair with a key, or having a tea/blood party with Paracelcus.

-edit- Nice sketch by the way.

Which one do you want to roll with?

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/antiwhippy/aba1.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/antiwhippy/aba2.jpg

THIS. This I why I wanted Sesame to or Yuyu to draw mine. This is just amazing, just absolutely amazing. This is better than a good amount of the official stuff.

no michi luv? ;3;

I must admit to not really having delved into these threads very often, before. I've only seen how awesome Yuyu, and Sesame are, and I ran with it. Care to point me to some of Michi's work? I'd love to get to know some more artist's works.

Here's a request: Tsubaki in valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile) armor. All are welcome to try. =)

D; Do want, I'll venture upon this request. <3 Valkyrie Profile

It's so hard to choose! They're both amazing, but I'm feeling the second one. Once you're done, prepare your body for the internet hug of the century.

The art on some random fill layer because I have no idea what to use for the background.

Sorry for some of the shoddy lines, I was trying out some new pens that I bought.

aba21.jpg

Colouring is simple but that's how i like it. :P Tell me if that's okay for you or do you want something else done to it?

Dunno if you wanted it this cartoony either. :lol: just thought I wanted to try making something "cute" this time.

Huh how did I not see this thread...

I want a SolxBaiken picture please! :kitty: It doesn't have to be romance (lol) I just really like the characters and like seeing them together :3 Also bonus Heart points if you draw Order-Sol :v:

I'll make a request while you guys have some energy in you. This one is for either Sorael or Sesame.

Idea of the picture is to have Tsubaki laying wounded to some kind of crumbled castle wall, while gazing to her inevitable end.

Make it look like she's really at the end of her journey, and make it as romantic as you can. I'd hope for the background to be something of a setting sun in the far landscape (with shadows casting off from Tsubaki to the ground & wall)

I had the idea of her being on the right side of the picture, but it doesn't matter much. If it sounds too hard or too complicated, feel free to take liberties as much as you like.