Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

Huh how did I not see this thread...

I want a SolxBaiken picture please! :kitty: It doesn't have to be romance (lol) I just really like the characters and like seeing them together :3 Also bonus Heart points if you draw Order-Sol :v:

Why does this make me think of BaikenxCarl, and why does the idea make me want to puke?

The art on some random fill layer because I have no idea what to use for the background.

Sorry for some of the shoddy lines, I was trying out some new pens that I bought.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/antiwhippy/aba21.jpg

Colouring is simple but that's how i like it. :P Tell me if that's okay for you or do you want something else done to it?

Dunno if you wanted it this cartoony either. :lol: just thought I wanted to try making something "cute" this time.

D'aaww. I can't thank you enough for that. Both A.B.A and Paracelcus are too cute. Your hug will be there in 7-10 business days.

I must admit to not really having delved into these threads very often, before. I've only seen how awesome Yuyu, and Sesame are, and I ran with it. Care to point me to some of Michi's work? I'd love to get to know some more artist's works.

You're showing very little respect for the other artists in this thread. Stop being so selfish with your requests. Give everyone a shot.

I got a request for you guys.

I want ragna slamming bangs head into a concrete wall with great anger.

You're showing very little respect for the other artists in this thread. Stop being so selfish with your requests. Give everyone a shot.

Sure, I actually was going to do so earlier, but I thought it'd seem like I couldn't make up my mind. Sure though, I'm sure no matter what it's like, it'll be great!

That's not how I meant it, and of course I apologize in earnest to anyone who might've taken offense. Sumimasen.

To allow artist freedom, I'd request that one of you draw Robo-Jin interacting in some way with Robo-Bang(God's greatest creation) I'm sure this could be interesting and fun, and it leaves some room for the artist to express themselves. Sound okay?

EDIT:Here, for anyone who thinks this'll be fun.

I got a request for you guys.

I want ragna slamming bangs head into a concrete wall with great anger.

I likey.

May I make a silly request?

---

How about the cast of K-On! all cosplayed up like the Legendary 6. (well, except for dead tarumi)

Reference Pictures: http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/konachan-com-51573-akiyama_mio-hirasawa_yui-japanese_clothes-k-on-kotobuki_tsumugi-nakano_azusa-tainaka_ritsu.jpg

http://kazasou.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/k-on-wallpaper-pack-2/

/edits. And little Azusa has to be the old cat-man.

That's not really blazblue characters......

I would let it go through if it's Blazblue char cosplaying other series...

but other way around...........

I would but I don't have to do shit for you...

Sorry...

damn dude sesame just told you to get to get the fuck off...points for her.

:D

You know you've done f*^%ed up, right?

hahaha...no I haven't. :)

I have a request. I think it's a little too much, but...

How about a Blazblue in Wonderland? Ragna can be the white rabbit, Jin can be the Mad Hatter, Noel can be Alice, Tsubaki can be the White Queen, Rachel the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts, and Tao can be the Cheshire Cat. Ragna, Noel, Tsubaki and Jin could be having a tea party.

Did I over do it? :psyduck:

Omg, I WANT THAT ONE TOO! <3<3<3 BB in wonderland ahhhhh Yes, yes I will definitely take that

I have a request. I think it's a little too much, but...

How about a Blazblue in Wonderland? Ragna can be the white rabbit, Jin can be the Mad Hatter, Noel can be Alice, Tsubaki can be the White Queen, Rachel the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts, and Tao can be the Cheshire Cat. Ragna, Noel, Tsubaki and Jin could be having a tea party.

Did I over do it? :psyduck:

I always figured Rachel to be the white rabbit and Hazama the mad hatter, but your way is crazy awesome too.

@Sorael: Thank you so much! I'll pay you in meatbuns. :yaaay:

@Stomoman: Thank you! I thought Jin would be a great Mad Hatter since he's crazy. But I like Jin more than Hazama, so he gets the part. Rachel already acts like she's a queen anyway... :keke:

The Red Queen isn't actually the Queen of Hearts. The former is the Red Queen as in red/white chess sets, the latter is the...well, you know, card. /nitpick

Who is the March Hare though? And Makoto could be the dormouse. :v: They're both rodents after all.

If you don't mind, may I color the second one sometime? :o

Sure.

Probably could do a much better job than me. :lol: I'm terrible at coloring.

D'aaww. I can't thank you enough for that. Both A.B.A and Paracelcus are too cute. Your hug will be there in 7-10 business days.

Aww, I asked for delivery date shipping. :(

The Red Queen isn't actually the Queen of Hearts. The former is the Red Queen as in red/white chess sets, the latter is the...well, you know, card. /nitpick

Who is the March Hare though? And Makoto could be the dormouse. :v: They're both rodents after all.

Ohhh, well my mistake. :gonk:

The March Hare could be... Jubei! With bunny ears. ...I don't know.

I don't want a lot of characters in the pic, but Makoto as the mouse sounds cute. :keke:

Naw, it's alright, it just kind of bugs me when people confuse the Red Queen and the Queen of Hearts.

lol Jubei as the March Hare.

"Eh? I thought the March Hare was a....hare. Not a cat."

"There was a bit a' mix-up."

I remembered another one of my ideas! :O

Request: A purikura style pic of Tsubaki, Noel, and Makoto.

What I mean is like... them in modern casual clothes posing as if they were in a purikura booth [Tsubaki probably would be normal smiley and the other 2 doing something goofy xD]. And random stuff on the pic as if it were from a purikura like "BEST FRIENDS" in some ridiculous handwriting across it, sparkles, and whatever the artist wants to put there.

I've also kind of pondered what kind of casual clothes each girl would wear, though you don't have to go with my every whim... >>;

Tsubaki: I picture her in like one of those floral print dresses. The ones that are about knee length, stylish yet classy.

Noel: I see Noel in like a miniskirt with a cute girly top.

Makoto: She'd be like a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl I think. xD

Sorry that it's kind of complicated... >>;

I'd like to take that Jam...If that's Ok. I promise to do better than my last done request. Dx

Thread updated bump/bookmark for self.

And I'll be on request break for a bit......

been doing mostly request pics for the past 2 weeks actually...

Nobody saw my request or commented on it. :(

Same here with my second request but I haven't mentioned anything about it until now, lol. :P

I have incredible patience and understand everyone's pretty busy OR they don't take interest in my request, so it's all good, I can wait.