Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

Nobody saw my request or commented on it. :(

Same here with my second request but I haven't mentioned anything about it until now, lol. :P

I have incredible patience and understand everyone's pretty busy OR they don't take interest in my request, so it's all good, I can wait.

I Know...sorry.. ;-;...

i can't force ppl to do request either...

maybe wait a bit?....

maybe wait a bit?....

You didn't even have to ask, I understand completely. I'm often told I have the patience of a saint so it takes me a long time to even throw out a simple reminder and even longer to actually start getting even slightly impatient. :)

You didn't even have to ask, I understand completely. I'm often told I have the patience of a saint so it takes me a long time to even throw out a simple reminder and even longer to actually start getting even slightly impatient. :)

yay.....

*wipes sweat from head*

*feels guilty still*

since..if i don't clear my to-do list I'll have a whole mob trying to kill me soon ;-;

Naw, it's alright, it just kind of bugs me when people confuse the Red Queen and the Queen of Hearts.

Yeah, me too. I didn't read the original books, but I looked her up on wiki after watching that new Alice one, and it seems people have always confused them since the creation of the character, and Tim Burton tried especially hard in that new movie to sort the two out, and make it clear that they were different people.

yay.....

*wipes sweat from head*

*feels guilty still*

since..if i don't clear my to-do list I'll have a whole mob trying to kill me soon ;-;

Just try to rest up on your little hiatus, lol. It sounds like you're overworking yourself, and that's not good. I mean, I couldn't imagine drawing one fanart for someone let alone, a bunch... Besides, it's best for us requesters to be patient and respect the artists' rights. Lol.

I got a request for you guys.

I want ragna slamming bangs head into a concrete wall with great anger.

Oh man I so want to do this request, I'm working on another request however. Is it possible to do 2 requests at once, Sesame? I'LL GO OVERDRIVE TO FINISH BOTH NAO.

I ain't a Bang hater, It's just this kind of request has a lot of potential to draw some over dramatic and hilarious expressions.

Also, Sesame, I will say it yet again, TEACH ME YOUR AMAZIN' DIGITAL COLORIN' SHKILLS!!! Do you use a tablet? Right now I wish I had one ;_;...

I'd like to take that Jam...If that's Ok. I promise to do better than my last done request. Dx

Of course!

Thank you~

Oh man I so want to do this request, I'm working on another request however. Is it possible to do 2 requests at once, Sesame? IMMA GOIN' INTO OVERDRIVE TO FINISH BOTH NAO.

I ain't a Bang hater, It's just this kind of request has a lot of potential to draw some over dramatic and hilarious expressions.

Also, Sesame, I will say it yet again, TEACH ME YOUR AMAZIN' DIGITAL COLORIN' SHKILLS!!! Do you use a tablet? Right now I wish I had one ;_;...

oh man I hope you can do 2...I wanna see what your gonna do with this.

also thanks for taking it.

note: most times I make a request its going to be a lot of potential in it.

Oh man I so want to do this request, I'm working on another request however. Is it possible to do 2 requests at once, Sesame? IMMA GOIN' INTO OVERDRIVE TO FINISH BOTH NAO.

LOL OF COURSE OFCOURSURE YOU CAN TAKE 2 BUT BESURE TO MANAGE YOUR TIME WELL FOR THEM <3 0w0

and yea i have a tablet...2 actually....

one big one at home and a travel size bamboo that i don't really use at home =w=...

^Nice!

I'm currently working on Lou Cypher's request. It should begin coloring stage tomorrow (if all goes well..) It's looking good! I'm still wondering to myself what kind of coloring I'll do for it...

I will also begin the plan for SolBadass' request tomorrow. I will also ask you a question or two to decide what direction you'd like me to take with your request, and to trade ideas if you like etc. etc. (I have ideas brewing in my head already for this..)

dude ask away...I have a vibrant imagination, if only I had drawing skills to show it off. :)

Jam, I have no idea what to do to Noel. UGGGGGH ;___; It's not done yet, but maybe you looking at it you can give me some ideas...

2h5tgzc.png

Unless someone else wants the PSD to try it out themselves.

Jam, I have no idea what to do to Noel. UGGGGGH ;___; It's not done yet, but maybe you looking at it you can give me some ideas...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2h5tgzc.png

Unless someone else wants the PSD to try it out themselves.

Hmm.. How about.. with her back (butt part) facing the camera, and her turning around slightly while smoking a cigarette and looking all interested/curious as to what makoto is smiling at.

??

~It's looking good!

I dunno about Noel though... she'd probably be closer to the camera, unlike Tsubaki in her "I love you guys but why do I put up with this?"-ness. xD

If I may humbly request... Ragna, Noel and Jin looking a bit messed up, like one usually would after a tough fight (bloodied up, torn clothing, etc.), and having each other's backs. Or you can complete disregard the latter and pose them however you wish. :v:

I-I'm willing to do an art trade if anyone's willing. :psyduck:

Huh, just noticed this thread. Well, might as well give it a try.

- Platina's personalities on one picture? Feel free to depict them however you want, just make them distinguishable.

- Hakumen in some Vhailor/Mercykiller (from Planescape: Torment) reference? Again, it doesn't matter what exactly the reference is, just make it obvious.

If I may humbly request... Ragna, Noel and Jin looking a bit messed up, like one usually would after a tough fight (bloodied up, torn clothing, etc.), and having each other's backs. Or you can complete disregard the latter and pose them however you wish. :v:

I-I'm willing to do an art trade if anyone's willing. :psyduck:

I'm so tempted to do this......

but maybe....

2 weeks later?........

currently hiatus..

;-;

(ok if anyone else wants it you can take it too ;-;)