Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

I would humbly request a picture of Ragna as Johnny, with Nu as May, in the same style as the Nu/May pic. I guess this means I'm requesting Michi.

Thank you guys. ;u; Really appreciate it.

I would humbly request a picture of Ragna as Johnny, with Nu as May, in the same style as the Nu/May pic. I guess this means I'm requesting Michi.

Do they have to do something? Like a pose of some sort or something. I'm quite slow so it might take a while. ;w;

Somebody should totally draw Bang as Kamina and Carl as Simon...

Bonus points for making Nirvana into a mech in the background.

Extra bonus points for making a logo for: Tenga Toppa Fu-rin Ka-zan!

Thank you guys. ;u; Really appreciate it.

Do they have to do something? Like a pose of some sort or something. I'm quite slow so it might take a while. ;w;

Do what SD suggested: release Rag's inner Captain!

Ragna in a Captain Morgan pose on the bow of the ship with Nu jumping up in the air with her arms out.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/psilocyb3/Original_Ahrt/raw_captainragna.jpg

I'll start colouring it when I get back onto my other cpu.

/edit

lol, damn, just realized i messed up... aww! I was trying to drawl from memory anyhow, dammit.!!

0.o

:NU: I'll follow you anywhere!

:NO: Anywhere!

:JI: Anywhere!

:RG: Piss off, Jin!

:TA: You can't eat that... Tao is sad, meow...:(

I, on the other hand, thoroughly approve of this!:yaaay:

Thank you!:yaaay:

I'm not sure who to ask to do this, but I'd like to request a picture that is something along the lines of this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Amadeusmov.jpg

but with Relius, mainly his mask, gloves, metal bowtie/cravat, etc., with the rest of his face shaded in. If anyone wants to take this request, thank you.

Prepare yourselves, I have a NSFW request from /v/.

I request an image of Makoto, Taokaka and Kokonoe in a "fur-pile". I leave the rest to your imagination, unless you want me to dig deep into the dark recesses of my mind and tell you their positions or something.

Could I get a picture of Makoto laughing at Noel wetting her panties? I think it'd make a good reaction image.

@Lynx: That is pretty awesome, although I was thinking more along the lines of "shade the entire face in, but leave the mask visible". Still great, though.

Hey Shaffler, I've got a little update teaser here.

I'm planning on having both Makoto and Noel jumping with arms up. Tsubaki is completely drawn out, just needs color. Makoto is half drawn and Noel is a squiggly little doodle with a 8D face. Hopefully I can get it done this week :S

Ngh...I won't be able to wait another week now that you've shown me a teaser. I eagerly look forward to the outcome. Looking great so far. I just need to go buy a couple boxes of tissues...

For my nosebleed. What are you guys thinking I would need the tissues for, hm?