Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

Thanks you guys :kitty: after the next two requests however, I might be done taking them

Ehehe... well, would my favorite artist have the time to take one more request from me again? If possible Rachel in this style?

http://lparchive.org/LetsPlay/Tsukihime/Update%2037/s180-05.jpg

Actually, just the eyes and positioning of the hands are the main points. Make her look... scary crazy?

I can do that =D

I say i'll stop but i'll probably continue anyways ._. I guess I just need to know when to take a break and remember to work on my neglected pieces orz

Awesome. Thanks again!

Ah wait, can I add to that request? Perhaps have Ghost Terumi standing behind her to make it look like he's somehow manipulating her?

Thanks you guys :kitty: after the next two requests however, I might be done taking them

If you're gonna try out mine, try and see if you can have Arakune's mask look like the face in the second pic.

If you're gonna try out mine, try and see if you can have Arakune's mask look like the face in the second pic.

mkay I'll see what I can do :kitty:

A time paradox of rachel/a male version of rachel. with modern clothing. :kitty:

been seeing lots of these from BB recently.

holy shit @_@ overriding....personal projects....must do now

mkay I'll see what I can do :kitty:

holy shit @_@ overriding....personal projects....must do now

NNNNYAAHAHHAAH. I knew someone would want to do it!! :3

Ilu. and ty. T_T;;

Edit: female rache should have a hoodie. ("_ _)

Sorael don't overwork yourself :kitty:

(sesame's not having much time to update this thread yet, sorry ;_;)

(and her internet sucks too bad...atm OTZ)

I told you this thread is going to kill me, but I enjoy it :kitty: and remember, whenever you're ready for request thread 2.0 let me know! Hopefully your net will be stable again D;

Well looks like my Litchi as I-No idea wasn't creative enough!

So I would like to make a newer, better request!

I would like one of Rachel shooting a Lobelia (B or C version) with George the XIII on the ground and the pumpkin in the air, I'd like it to be at the Reqium stage (Ragna vs. Rachel stage) the wind should be blowing so the rose pedels should be flying a little here and there, finally I want Valkenhayn charging at her.

NOTE: I'd like to see this over Valkenhayn's shoulder if it's possible!

Thanks to whoever can do this for me! I know it would be a lot of work but I think it would looks awesome.

NO NEW REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN FROM NOW ON TILL REQ. 2.0 WHICH IS WILL BE END OF THIS MONTH.

TIME TO DIGEST THE LONG LIST.

(while i still needs to find time to update)

;_; I wish I could help, but...PENTOOL IS A MENACE FOR ME TO EVEN TRY TO DRAW.

:o nice, now I feel like doing requests......but I need to sort out my timetable, and find time for this ^^;

I'll be there for 2.0 though, because by then I'll be done with my studies ^-^

Here's my request, has spoilers:

Villains chillin' at the beach.

Hazama and Relius vs Mu and Ignis at volleyball.

Litchi and Tsubaki building a sandcastle. (Tsu is also trying to feel where the shovel/bucket is because she can't see it)

Saya sun bathing on a towel with Phantom holding an umbrella over her, shading her face.

Have fun with that.

http://img36.imageshack.us/f/8162010122834am.jpg/

An~d I missed the Saya/Phantom part somehow :I:

I'll update the link with the newer version sometime tommorow, but for now I guess you can consider it a preview...or something

^ Oh you're still drawing it! ahh looks good XD And it doesn't surprise me at all that Tsubaki doesn't want to wear her swimsuit, pruudee XD

batshit-1.png?t=1282095682

For Lou_cypher, i'm happy with this one :kitty:

Oh, hi Miss Crazy! Finally snapped eh? Terumi telling you that you would have gotten Ragna if Noel Vermillion wasn't alive right? Huh? What's that?

*Dies*

(But seriously, thanks again!)