Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sesame

BlazBlue/GuiltyGear Fanart [Request/Fill] [CLOSED]

Because I was coerced quite skillfully into making a request (no not really, she just went "Do it" :v:) I have a request or two *feels bad*

C.C. wearing Hazama's clothes because it just fits in my mind

and uhhh... Tsubaki wearing a suit and sunglasses cuz she seems like that kind of person who would? .... I dunno lol OTL :vbang:

Of course, you can do whatever you want xD

EDIT: OMG I forgot to say please and thank you in my request *feels worse* :vbang:

So... Thank you for trying out my request :3

If I may humbly present a request for the plethora of talent available, I'd like to request a really sweet looking Bang/Litchi picture, taking care of Tao possibly (that last part is optional). Please and thanks!

Wait, so just make a request and hope someone takes it?

Umm, if so... how about Justice and Hakumen sitting down on a table... in a cafe-like setting. >_>

Right now, I'm really hooked to this Lambda pic (from the fanart thread):

Lambda.jpg

I think that that Lambda looks like Alicia Florence from Aria. I really like her. Kind, beautiful, has a sweet smile, etc. :kitty:

alicia_vol4_02.png

aria_012.jpg

So, I have a request. Can someone make me a Lambda pic in that style? A kind-looking Lambda?

Maybe I can rope Yumi into drawing some requests?

She'd have to use my scanner though to put up the art so it could only be while I'm here... >>;;;;

Request: Hakumen with his mask off [Jin face] stroking the face of a blind Tsubaki.

Yeah I know it's hella sad, I just thought it'd be really pretty.

I think this should come alive in art form. The guns spinning isn't necessary, but everything else, oh my god how I'd love to see it be made by someone, anyone that thinks they're up to this. As for scenery, make it anything beautiful, like have a bunch of cherry blossoms surrounding her or something. Oh how I would love the person that would make this happen for me. :v:

norecolor2.png

I'm willing to help as well. *u*

But I'm slow. D: So meh.

I'll do whatever I can. :D

Yay practice! :DDD

Noel wearing Mu's outfit (without the headgear) with GREEN EYES

And you can name my first born child.

EDIT: Possibly looking distraught

Ugghh, So i've thought about it, TsubaJin here I come and I'll take a swing at that Noel sprite.

The I guess I'll claim the Noel@mu one then.......(24 hr grace period) WAT?

the current Request list will be paused at 15 request so we can get some on it done first +3

It's all good dude haha and I have Litchi in the background with Lao Chuuuuuuuu *not sure if that's how you spell it but whatever* xD

Tsubaki's face makes me lol... maybe it's cuz I made a silly joke in my head of how getting 5 charges that will only happen once in a blue moon haha. Thanks a bunch :3

Sesame if you draw even half of my request I'll pledge my soul and body to you for all of eternity

Yo I'm willing to draw for requests too.

Also, i'd like to note that I have much more skill in drawing than pretty much anything on my deviant art page shows >_> http://kurakasshu.deviantart.com/

it's coloring digitally that I'm a newb at. So I'll probably be staying tradtional with paint, markers, oil pastels etc. for any requests. However if you want me to color digitally I'm fully open to that too but note I do not have a tablet yet so being precise will be kinda hard for me... I'll still make sure it looks good and try my best.

Serious, realistic, goofy, out right scary, sexy. You name it I'll draw it. If the request is big don't expect it too soon after I see your request, but most simple requests I should get done in 1-5 days or so (it depends)

I need the practice anyways as I'm planning on going to art college so I'd like a few requests in different drawing styles to warm myself up and train more.

Here you go mang

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5622/requestm.jpg

It's pretty horrible imo, but I couldn't really think of a good way to draw them:gonk:

YAYY first done request =w=.

YOU ARE AWSOME-w-~

and it looks nice tooo ^^.

Sesame if you draw even half of my request I'll pledge my soul and body to you for all of eternity

ohhhhhh OK =w=.

that makes doing it more fun.......<3

Yo I'm willing to draw for requests too.

Also, i'd like to note that I have much more skill in drawing than pretty much anything on my deviant art page shows >_> http://kurakasshu.deviantart.com/

it's coloring digitally that I'm a newb at. So I'll probably be staying tradtional with paint, markers, oil pastels etc. for any requests. However if you want me to color digitally I'm fully open to that too but note I do not have a tablet yet so being precise will be kinda hard for me... I'll still make sure it looks good and try my best.

Serious, realistic, goofy, out right scary, sexy. You name it I'll draw it. If the request is big don't expect it too soon after I see your request, but most simple requests I should get done in 1-5 days or so (it depends)

I need the practice anyways as I'm planning on going to art college so I'd like a few requests in different drawing styles to warm myself up and train more.

Alright, i added you to the list >:]

Claim any request you wantt =w=~!

BB and GG as bands

Electric - Hazama(or Terumi, whichever form)/I-no

Bass - Ragna/Sol

Drummer - Nu/Axl

Keyboard - Jin/Ky

Vocals - Noel/Dizzy or really anyone else can double as this as well.

Feel free to do the bands as two seperate pics, or even as a battle of the bands mashup. This idea has been floating in a my head for a while, but I lack the skills to do so. Do whatever you want with their outfits, so long as they're easily recognizable. As for the actual pose, that's up to you, they can be rehearsing, in concert, album cover, whatever. I just want to see this happen.

EDIT: On second thought, feel free to do the bands' lineup however you want, just take the above as a suggestion.

Actually, It will be finished tonight =w=.

Droppin' it off here for the list~

Maskless!Hakumen smiling sadly, while Ragna gently caresses his face. Insert sad quote like the spoilery one we talked about or something like, "you'll always be my brother?" Idk, your choice. Be creative! (I can do a art-fic trade too.)