Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

Actually that board kind of was smoking and parts got burned. We're looking to fix it, but for now we have a less inclusive board with no JoJos or Street Fighter the Movie T_T.

But at least it still has Twinkle Star Sprites ^_^

I say KoFXIII. It's not on console at all.

Personally I really want to play it, it looks good.

The KoFXIII board is a little cheaper cheaper than Tekken 6: BR, too.

There's some good reasons for getting Tekken 6, also. But I think we're swaying for KoFXIII.

Keep in mind, though, there's no guarantee that we'll get either of them. There's a lot of expenses flowing right now, and if we save up enough instead of buying a new game, it's possible we could get 4 SSF4 boards instead of just 2. Also, we might get Melty Blood Actress Again... There's a lot of options and we're considering all of them.

On-Topic note:

I know Makoto is coming out August 5th, a couple days before the tournament, but we might not have her in it. It more or less depends on whether she'll be released for the US PS3 version or not. Shouldn't be too big of a deal for this tournament since I doubt anyone would want to play a 2 day old character, but hopefully she'll be available for the next tournament.

Ehh.. Don't know anything about DAT ASS except the fact that it is desirable. Oh well. Raou and I will try to be there, he really wants to play in a GG tournament and bring the hype. I myself will be scrubbing it up on both GG and BB.

Just got Makoto now, so she'll be available for the tournament.

Got all the extra colors, too.

Re: purchasing an arcade board --

Don't bother with Actress Again anymore unless it's Current Code or very cheap.

Current Code = too expensive

Vanilla AA = decently cheap. It's definitely better than having Act Cadenza ver. B.

Also, AA Vanilla runs on the same board as AC, so we can just pop the disc in and it will work. Current Code requires the new Sega RingWide board, a board that I doubt we would use for any other game. (RingWide is the lower of the Ring series, there's RingWide and RingEdge. It's like Taito X and Taito X2, very few games use Taito X.)

I doubt we'd ever get Current Code until the price drops significantly.

What's the word on streams/recording?

I could bring some stuff up if necessary, but if someone else already has it covered I definitely won't.

What's the word on streams/recording?

I could bring some stuff up if necessary, but if someone else already has it covered I definitely won't.

Well, if you have streaming equipment for Component HD, that would be awesome. If not, I have no plans, but Strider_Zer0 might be there to record with his camera and tripod.

Long story short, bring equipment for a stream, that would be awesome.

this will be makoto camaros debut in the tournament scene

he says he can't wait to loosen your butt holes

venom camaro will be there too, it's a camaro family reunion

Damn its been quite some time, but I should be competing sunday GG for sure, BB not sure lol

hyyyype!

Oh, and we may need another PS3 w/ Makoto and Mu if anyone can bring one. If there's a lot of people, we might need two setups.