Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

Almost forgot.

Shout outs to Double Down on camera.

Shout outs to "when will vids be posted?"

Probably this weekend. The last tournament's videos came out 5 days after the tournament.

I haven't posted up the rules for teams yet on the first page, but I figure you guys mostly know them.

Generally:

-Pokemon style (Winner stays, loser switches to next player)

-Must keep the same character throughout the tournament.

-Can't have two of the same character on the same team.

-The first players of each team can be double-blindly selected, but the losers can choose whichever of their two remaining members are up next (think counter-pick).

All games will be 1 match. So individually between players it will be one match. There will be 3/5 total matches going on between the teams which will constitute one game. There will only be one game per team.

The rules can get kind of confusing, so let me know if there's any questions.

Updated first post to give information about the next tournament. RoyalFlush won't be able to host TvC this time; he's out for Labor Day weekend. So either we will get someone else to run it, or we wont hold TvC this time. I'll keep you guys updated, but the TvC crew talks on SRK, so you should also check there.

shout outs for IkeTakeda sucking

shout outs for IkeTakeda dropping his shit in tournament.

shout outs for IkeTakeda ALWAYS dropping his shit.

I think I'm done.

Damn. Too bad I missed out. Unfortunately, I gotta work to pay the bills. If GG starts getting better, I swear I'll call out just to attend.

if i go this sun. will someone team with me y/n driving from midcal

team with me and alexander sanchez

I have to take the train to FFA....hope i'm not late lol....so if i'm not there at 5, I can't enter?

um, tournaments usually end up starting later than advertised by an hour or so, but sorta

I have to take the train to FFA....hope i'm not late lol....so if i'm not there at 5, I can't enter?

There's always people looking for teammates, and there's always people running late.

If you're not there by 5, but are pretty much there before all of Round 1 is over you should be fine. However, the later you are, the less likely you'll be able to find a team.

And yeah, just teams for CS, there's no singles, however GG is singles.

Alright i'll try my best to make it....1st tourney *Gets Hyped*

EDIT: Even if I get there the tourney will prob last past 7....the time when the last train leaves back to riverside T_T. No FFA for me :( See you guys at So cal regionals I guess unless I can pay someone for a ride back to riverside:cool:

According To google maps, It is about an 1 and 25 minutes away

well thats pretty far away but if you want to cough up some dough I can make this happen

Alright i'll try my best to make it....1st tourney *Gets Hyped*

EDIT: Even if I get there the tourney will prob last past 7....the time when the last train leaves back to riverside T_T. No FFA for me :( See you guys at So cal regionals I guess unless I can pay someone for a ride back to riverside:cool:

:0 Where in riverside are you staying? Close to UCR?