Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

I actually don't stay there but that is as far as my mom can take me. She can definetly take me near and if not to UCR. It shouldn't be a problem getting there

oh, someone from riverside is going?

I might go with them in that case, need to play with people.

My litchi disparate to get match up experiences. Also I need mirror against godly max.

(oh wait, I can actually bring my karaage there. lol)

It sucks being a college broke student =/. It pains me not being able to go to these tournies T-T. But, i should be able to go to these sometime next month if these bi-weekly tournies are still going on.

Sirokane is looking for a team :3 He's having problems registering with Dustloop for whatever reason, so I'm just passing along that he's an available Ragna player :D

(I may also be available, haha >.> I haven't decided on going yet. Besides, who wants a shoddy Bang player anyway! NO ONE.)

>>dsmoove12 and sanoshi

odd003 and I are going from UCR area on Sunday. and the car has two more seats.

Do you guys interested in going with us? and if you do, let me know what time and where to meet up, or where to pick you guys up.

I'm covered for a ride this sunday to go to and from FFA. Though, how often do you guys plan to go FFA's bi weekly tournys? I'll be stayin off campus near UCR, so if you guys ever do decide to go up there, :] i'd appreciate if you'd hit me up. As always, i'll pay my share for gas and such!

If possible, willing to pay for a ride there too.....I hate riding train T_T\

EDIT: and how long does the tourny usually last?

Most players don't stay for the full grand finals. Grand Finals last till 11-12 at night depending on how many people show up.

*phew* just finishing up a couple of big tournaments today. Had a huge SSF4 and MvC2 tournament. I'm ready to have a huge BlazBlue tournament on Sunday!

P.S. Not this time, but maybe next tournament: What do you guys think about running a GG tournament based on the 3on3 tag team feature in AC+?

Thoroughly upset there was no gg there. :[ Drove 2 1/2 hours, sob! Don't think i'll be going to FFA ranbats for a bit because of location but that was disappointing for myself indeed. I hope GG cab would have been fixed by then, but guess not :[

HI GUYS

Sorry to render and Mike Z for bailing on the 3v3 early! :(

Thank you Id for dealing with all my demands and overall pushiness. You're real chill -- hope I wasn't too pushy!

Uuuuuum. HI.

Thoroughly upset there was no gg there. :[ Drove 2 1/2 hours, sob! Don't think i'll be going to FFA ranbats for a bit because of location but that was disappointing for myself indeed. I hope GG cab would have been fixed by then, but guess not :[

Yeah, I was pretty upset that the GG cabinet was down. The monitor on the P1 side was going out, but they didn't replace it all weekend.

I ended up running the GG tournament on a PS3, which pushed back the time for BB to start. Sorry if you missed the GG tournament!

HI GUYS

Sorry to render and Mike Z for bailing on the 3v3 early!

Thank you Id for dealing with all my demands and overall pushiness. You're real chill -- hope I wasn't too pushy!

Uuuuuum. HI.

Is this MAX? It's cool man, I get it all the time. People want to eat dinner (the tournament starts before dinner and lasts really late, so that's understandable) and stuff. I'm pretty flexible, so it's cool.

Short version (long version coming soon, probably Tuesday):

GG: 18 people

1st: Mike Z.

1st: Saif

3rd: MAX

4th: Jason D.

5th: ShinATProof

5th: Romel

7th: BadX

7th: Raptor

9th: Xie

9th: Sonic THP

9th: Venom Camaro

9th: Mel

13th: Kaizen

13th: Kumelekar

13th: Id_ASZ

13th: Severin

13th: TheRealBobMan

13th: Reyes Mahou

Mike Z. and Saif split the pot

MB didn't happen... hopefully next time when I don't have to worry about the GG machine being broken >.<

BB 3v3 Teams:

1st: Run + 1

1st: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

3rd: Leave it up to Matt

4th: Bullets, Claws and Nails

5th: Vamos a la Playa

5th: 3M

7th: We Like Cloth

7th: I Don't Know

7th: Through fire justice is served!

Run + 1 and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd split the pot.

Singles will be back next time (9/19), so hope to see you guys there.

Oh, and also TETRIS ATTACK SIDE TOURNAMENT!!!

be there.

Yeah, I was pretty upset that the GG cabinet was down. The monitor on the P1 side was going out, but they didn't replace it all weekend.

I ended up running the GG tournament on a PS3, which pushed back the time for BB to start. Sorry if you missed the GG tournament!

Whaaat. Are you serious? What time did that start? I left a little before 2pm :/ Maaan, even more upset hearing that.