Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

I said it in the Airdashers thread too, but the tourney was awesome guys~ and that white Taokaka player, omfg that was just awesome. <3 Tao~

Its been about a year or so since I last competed in a BB tourney. GGs to everybody I played during the tournament. All the credit goes to dsmoove12, dude freaking carried against really good players. I don't know how you do it, but you were real solid with Noel. Bad games for me for dropping a lot of simple shit and occasional attempted taunt loops. Good games everybody I hoped you guys enjoyed my Tao :kitty:

Hi guys.

This is Reyes Mahou. Fun stuff last night. I was sorta disappointed there was no MBAA at all. It was sorta amazing seeing so many people playing GG which makes me want to pick it up again and take it more serious.

Hopefully, I can find a ride to these and start coming.

Thanks to Shin and Derek for showing me Hokuto no Ken. That was a fun and ridiculous game.

Great tournament. I had a blast like usual, seriously, great seeing old familiar and even new faces. Hope we get the same turnout next time!

Had to leave early. I got exhausted. I was there since about 1330 and the heat finally got to me. Dude, ID...

Shout out to awesome Hokuto no Ken matches! Dudes! We should totally have a HnK tournament!

Shout out to Zong's killer Carl, I'll learn to deal with that...one day...maybe.

Shout out to Jason for our Baiken vs Axl match. Epic.

Shout out to dropped combos! Me missing Hakumen's B&B=Too good!

Looking forward to next Team tourney, Team IDK will return stronger! >:3

So,

Where do you guys think we should hold the next BlazBlue tournament

-On the big screen with 1.2 frames of lag

-On the center LCD with more room, and less lag

-On the CRT that's in the JP game alley, crowded and with no lag

Also, there will be a Tetris Attack tournament on the next tournament (9/19). Idk what time we'll start it.

ΛC+ has a team mode where you can play against each other in a 3v3 King of Fighters style format. Would anybody be up for running a tournament like that?

There will be Melty Blood this time. For realsies.

Valkie won't be out for this tournament, but he should be available and legal for the next one.

P.S. This upcoming tournament will take place on Talk Like a Pirate Day, so don't forget your pirate regalia, and your best pirate accents! (Arrr)

I liked the center area, just because there was more room for people to stand around and watch.

And I've still never tried this AC+ team mode, so I don't believe you that it exists. So would this be a team tournament, each person playing their character, or is one person going to be playing all three characters? Because I'm going to have to learn two more characters. I'm thinking a team of Axl, EX Axl, and Gold Axl.

Jason! It's on AC+. Put in your game sometime and takes a look!

Totally hype for Tetris attack tourney! I miss making them chains in those late nights. Lets hope i can make it to this one around! :] Let me know the turn out of this tetris attack tourney for suure

It would be singles where each player plays 3 characters (think CvS2 or KoF)

and it won't let you choose the same character, even if it's an EX version ^_^

Jason! It's on AC+. Put in your game sometime and takes a look!

Totally hype for Tetris attack tourney! I miss making them chains in those late nights. Lets hope i can make it to this one around! :] Let me know the turn out of this tetris attack tourney for suure

Oh, okay. I believe YOU, then. But not Id. He's crafty like that.

And I used to play Tetris Attack too! I should practice up at some point, though. I also hear that Mike and Rachel say they're going to rape us all. But we'll see about that. *dramatic knuckle crack*

It's not like they don't have it.

It's on that 1000 games in one thing in the back to the left of the candy claw game. lol.

What the fuck happened to twinkle star sprites. Have we forgotten our heritage?

^^ This.

I was going to start it up, but decided not to when we added TvC.

If more people would like it, I'd love to start TSS back up. I'd actually get money for first place in a game =O

Oh, okay. I believe YOU, then. But not Id. He's crafty like that.

And I used to play Tetris Attack too! I should practice up at some point, though. I also hear that Mike and Rachel say they're going to rape us all. But we'll see about that. *dramatic knuckle crack*

OOoohohohho, don't give me a reason to practice! But i'll need a really loose d-pad or something so i can move all-pro-like.

First of all though, :[ have to see if i can make it~

What the fuck happened to twinkle star sprites.
Gayane (?) got tired of destroying everyone and went back to the ethereal plane.

Seriously people, bring your SNES controllers and your A-Game, this Tetris Attack thing is happenin'. (I will have a few pads, but I won't have your old favorite that's still sitting in your closet.)

tbh, I never played much of Tetris Attack. I was huge into Tetris Battle Gaiden, though.

EDIT - What time were you wanting Tetris Attack at, Mike? 2-ish or 5ish?

Battle Gaiden was awesome, but you do know that Tetris Attack isn't Tetris at all, right?

Hmm. Time is up to you...

Battle Gaiden was awesome, but you do know that Tetris Attack isn't Tetris at all, right?

Hmm. Time is up to you...

How about 5ish, then. We're going to be using console setups on those CRTs for Melty Blood, so they'll be free afterwards.

And, anymore feedback from people before I choose whether or not to do the KoF-style Guilty Gear teams?

Okay, so it's kind of late to set up GG as a 3on3 this time (and it works out better if we do it on arcade for now because of other console stuff). So, next time (10/3) we WILL have the special Guilty Gear of Fighters 20ΛC mode.

3 characters, 1 player.

I'll have to construct some rules for it (you can't select your order like in KoF, so we might have some sort of double blind pick going on), and we'll probably need two setups because it will take longer.

P.S. Sorry about my lag in posting lately, I just finished a huge exam in school. I have another one coming up soon, too, so I might wink out of existence temporarily on the threads. Also, I'm starting a new D&D campaign and that has been eating some of my time (once the campaign has started I won't be working on my character as much, but for now I need to make a backstory, select gear, select classes, etc.).

P.P.S. I need to start practicing my A.B.A!