Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

Has the cabinet been fixed yet?
On that note, ID_asz you really should look at the wiring on the side closer to the counter - I felt Slash and Kick not coming out a decent amount.

On that note, ID_asz you really should look at the wiring on the side closer to the counter - I felt Slash and Kick not coming out a decent amount.

Okay I'll check it out, thanks.

Also, Sledge, the next tourney will be on 10/3, but we're doing a special thing for GG. It'll be the special team mode found in the GGAC+ console version. You choose 3 characters versus your opponent's 3 characters, KoF style.

BTW ID_asz, be careful on your rules. If there is some way for me to use my 1 character to fight all 3 of the opponent's chars by not losing (Pokemon format) then I'll be doing that. (^.^)

BTW ID_asz, be careful on your rules. If there is some way for me to use my 1 character to fight all 3 of the opponent's chars by not losing (Pokemon format) then I'll be doing that. (^.^)

By default, the format is in Pokemon format, but taken to rounds. Tbh, I forgot if health carries over between rounds, so I'll need to double check that.

The format forces you to choose 3 characters. But I guess if you want to, you can just put Potemkin first and never lose. :keke: Just pick Ky and Sol for your 2nd and 3rd characters. If you lose just one round as Potemkin, then you'll have to use your other characters. Even you lose rounds with Potemkin on occasion :eng101:

I do know that it won't let you select your order after you've picked your three characters. The order is the order you picked them in. For the rules, I'm thinking 2/3 matches where winner has to stay the same characters and order, loser can change characters and order.

Er... health better carry over between rounds. Otherwise this is just a one-man team tournament. And it would be pretty pointless to use lesser characters that you're not good with if they can't at least whittle down the opponent character's health.

I VOTE THAT IF HEALTH DOESNT CARRY OVER WE JUST DO A REGULAR TOURNAMENT
Seconded, as there seems to be no real point otherwise...

Tension also carries over.

Not sure about bursts, but I believe that it comes back full when one of your characters get knocked out.