Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weekly Tournaments (BB, GG, MB, etc.) Season 2010

Shoutouts to mashing the best DP and getting nothing.

Shoutouts to sucking with dog and rocking with sword.

Shoutouts to being Axl's worst matchup.

Shoutouts to tournament mode being awesome.

Shoutouts to Tager, a character whose tournament performance is solely determined by being in the opposite side of the bracket from Carl and Arakune.

Wanted to post and say i had a blast at FFA! It was awesome that i got to play with a variety of people and even got to play some amazing Pokemon Puzzle League/Tetris Attack matches. Needs more Tetris Attack HYPE. Hahaha

I really envy all you guys that go here weekly and play games. Everyone i met and talked with was really friendly and overall was a very comfortable environment! I hope to come back next time around and have more fun! :] GGs and "hope to see you again soons" to everyone!

Hello all! Here are the Tetris Attack results from yesterday:

1st: Mike Z. [Naval Piranha]

2nd: Sanoshi [Poochie/Yoshi]

3rd: Royal Flush [Yoshi]

4th: Raptor [Poochie]

5th: Jason D. [Gargantua Blargg]

5th: Raphael Camaro [Raphael Raven/"Derp Turtle"]

7th: Rachel [Freezy]

7th: Oscar [Yoshi/Flying Wiggler]

Thank you, everyone who entered! And double-plus congrats to Sanoshi for showing up for the first time and almost taking the whole tourney! Too bad we didn't have a video camera on hand to record *the single longest T.A. round* many of us had ever seen, between Sanoshi and Mike Z. in the winner's finals, clocking in at 8:12... that's EIGHT MINUTES and change of eye-bursting intensity... a round of applause and several bottles of Tylenol were in order!

Next time, to appease those who prefer Pokemon Puzzle League, we'll do it on an N64. ;) Some kind of Camaro should commentate, too.

Awesome meeting new faces. Hope to see everyone again and to see even more people next time.

Great competition in GGXXAC, it's fun to watch everyone improve at the game every tournament day. Looking forward to the next one.

Tetris Attack was INSANE! So insane it is even more intimidating to play against y'all!

So happy to be playing Vampire Savior again. Love seeing GGXXAC get more play and now VS!? It can't get much better than that =D

BBCS was fun too. Had a really great match with Zong early in tournament but VS grandfinals exhausted me and my game fell apart BBCS. Either BBCS is too damn slow or VS is too damn fast.

Shout outs to banana peels and slam dunks.

LOL pushblock into banana peel was epic.

And there were more Slam dunks in Vampire Savior Sunday than in a regular game of NBA JAM.

You know how there's player-specific combos in each game?

Denpa-specific combos in MBAC

Shounen-specific combos in GGXXAC

Tackle Maeda-specific combos in 3S

well, that's kinda how Sako works in VS

Hello all! Here are the Tetris Attack results from yesterday:

1st: Mike Z. [Naval Piranha]

2nd: Sanoshi [Poochie/Yoshi]

3rd: Royal Flush [Yoshi]

5th: Jason D. [Gargantua Blargg]

5th: Raphael Camaro [Raphael Raven/"Derp Turtle"]

7th: Rachel [Freezy]

7th: Oscar [Yoshi/Flying Wiggler]

Thank you, everyone who entered! And double-plus congrats to Sanoshi for showing up for the first time and almost taking the whole tourney! Too bad we didn't have a video camera on hand to record *the single longest T.A. round* many of us had ever seen, between Sanoshi and Mike Z. in the winner's finals, clocking in at 8:12... that's EIGHT MINUTES and change of eye-bursting intensity... a round of applause and several bottles of Tylenol were in order!

Next time, to appease those who prefer Pokemon Puzzle League, we'll do it on an N64. ;) Some kind of Camaro should commentate, too.

Maaaaaaan, longest Tetris Attack game in my LIFE. I definitely felt the strain in my eyes AND my brain. However, it was so invigorating! I can't wait to play more and hope more people play 8D! Shoutouts to Poochie taking me to finals! (Though i can't get Sexual Fish off my mind!)

I can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks until the next VS tourney. Is VS going to permanently stay, or is the 3rd strike plauge gonna continue to haunt me?

Even if it's just you and me, there will be a VS comp. We'll just make it a money match or something :3

Hey guys, sorry I've been missing for the past week. I've had a crazy busy schedule with work and school, and had two exams to juggle studying with. I'm back now, though, and I'm ready to get back into these tournaments.

There will be a tournament on 11/28!

It will include Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Vapmire Savior (In an arcade cabinet), Tetris Attack, and (hopefully) Melty Blood Actress Again.

Fist off, here's the results for the tournaments last week:

BlazBlue:

1st Place: Zong_One [Carl, Arakune]

2nd: Ryofang [Arakune]

3rd: Mike Z. [Tager]

4th: Donavan [Jin]

6th: Sirokane [Ragna]

6th: 3rd Place [Λ-11]

8th: Bang Camaro [Makoto]

8th: ShinATProof [Haku-men]

14th: Raptor [Noel]

14th: Jason D. [Rachel]

14th: The Baron [Haku-men]

14th: Id [Carl]

14th: Sleeping Jerm [Jin]

Guilty Gear:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Potemkin]

2nd: Fuzurugi [Zappa, Johnny]

3rd: Jason D. [Axl]

4th: JamesX [Faust]

6th: Sledge [Chipp]

6th: ShinATProof [baiken]

8th: Baddexample [sol]

8th: Id [baiken, Jam]

13th: Raptor [bridget]

13th: Paladin [Venom

13th: Mel [Anji]

13th: Sanoshi [bridget]

13th: Oscar [Zappa]

Vampire Savior:

1st Place: ShinATProof [Filicia]

2nd: Rotanibor [Demitri]

3rd: Severin [Q-Bee]

4th: Waka Flocka Flame [sasquatch]

6th: RoyalFlush [Victor]

6th: Mr. Camaro [Lord Raptor]

8th: Mike Z. [Hsien-Ko]

8th: LL.ND [b.B. Hood]

11th: Tronzilla666 [Rikuo]

11th: Id [Lillith]

11th: Jason D. [Morrigan]

Tetris Attack:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Piranha]

2nd: Sanoshi [Yoshi, Poochie]

3rd: RoyalFlush [Yoshi]

6th: Raphael Camaro [Raphael, Turtle]

6th: Jason D. [blaarg]

8th: Oscar [Yoshi, Bee]

8th: Racel [Freezie]

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was a lot of fun. I can't stress how sorry I am that I've been busy this week, but I'll be back again this whole week. I won't lie, though, I might disappear during Finals <.<.