Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ginseng

[CS1] Tsubaki Yayoi - General Discussion 2.0

But pessimism aside, give yourself a pat in the back if you've made it this far and still thinking on keeping Chewy as a main/sub after the patch. I remember back in CT when she was top tier...she was so top tier she wasn't even playable.

What about those of us that played a top tier then switched to her and plan on staying with Tsubaki even after the patch no matter what? I'm going with "A complete lack of common sense", personally.

I main Tsubaki because she's on the character art on my disc and whenever I put the game in, she's looking at me like "you'd better win using me if you know what's good for you..."

I'm too scared to call the police.

Tsubaki has a distinct "fun" feeling about her. She makes me not want to play seriously, it's amazing.

Tsubaki has a distinct "fun" feeling about her. She makes me not want to play seriously, it's amazing.

All Tsubaki mirrors should by law have to start with both players charging to max and taunting once.

This applies to all rounds.

If you are using the lowest-tier character, you no longer play to win. You just play to troll the high-tier spamming prick.

Batousai, are u the tsubaki i played yesterday night?

Or maybe tsubaki is the least-used character among the masses. that is the reason why i picked it. ;)

I like how she's suddenly an it....

and lol Batousai. I thought everyone did that already? Or at least that's what me and my friends do. We should probably add the taunt though.

All Tsubaki mirrors should by law have to start with both players charging to max and taunting once.

This applies to all rounds.

Ha! I do not follow this law at all.

I pretend to make peace at the start of the match with a 2D. Then before my fellow Chewy player even gets to three charges, I ram right into them with a 236x and get more charges for myself while dealing 1-2k for a start. Granted of course that my kin is charging with 5D and hopefully not j.D or 2D which makes my life difficult.

Nope! I'm strictly PSN. But I don't netplay. Actually, to be honest...I haven't even touched the game since Norcal Install bit over 2 months ago!

Batousai, are u the tsubaki i played yesterday night?

I don't know, was she purple and did a bunch of weird Rapid Cancel crap?

If so, yes. That was me.

Ha! I do not follow this law at all.

I pretend to make peace at the start of the match with a 2D. Then before my fellow Chewy player even gets to three charges, I ram right into them with a 236x and get more charges for myself while dealing 1-2k for a start. Granted of course that my kin is charging with 5D and hopefully not j.D or 2D which makes my life difficult.

I noticed. I stood there using 5D to start with and you smacked me in the face.

Like a stab through the heart, man.

Also, I would like the answer to Ginseng's question about the correlation/origin of the nickname you gave Tsu.

I call her the Fugly Hat Girl for obvious reasons but Chewy... I don't get it.

l just can't believe her last name is Yayoi. The first thing that came to mind was 'yaoi!?' l lol'd at the lack of discretion.

Then l saw the y.

You know, I used to have an avatar that made fun of her last name. Maybe I'll start using it again after this one.

You know, I used to have an avatar that made fun of her last name. Maybe I'll start using it again after this one.

I just realized, pk... is you avatar of Tsubaki cosplaying as Ordersol?