Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

that'll probably work in EX, but putting 6c so early isn't recommended

ill compare damage with the chaoto combo though

that'll probably work in EX, but putting 6c so early isn't recommended

ill compare damage with the chaoto combo though

ok thats find if it can be modified to be a better combo then its fine with me. but its a good place to start for some people imo

right now the j2d combo is j2d > held d > haku > chun > tk chun > 6d > etc, i like it more because you don't have to make a hard commitment like dash 6c

oh okay thanx ill remember that when extend comes out in america ^_^

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

I've been on that winter break kick so I haven't played much lol...

CH JC>6b>6D>Hatsu>RiichiA> ippatsu> Tanki hatsu> 6C(1) > jBBC > D > 6a> 6D> 43 Heat 3700k (can probably find something that's better but it's a start)

Corner:

CH 3C[m]>6D>Haku>Hatsu>Chun>Hatsu> riichiA> ippatsu >tank hatsu > [D] > 6a > 6D then whatever~ does around 4000k and you gain about 45 as far as I remember. Try not to dash or 6D will hit once. If your near corner CH 3C[m]>2b[m]> 6b[m]>6D>blah blah blah does about 3500k.

I probably shouldn't type on mobile phone lol.

Edited by Romeyurhomey

Bbcs ex? I dont play cs2 anymore

damn is everyone getting this game from JP >.> am i the only one that can wait until the 14th of feb

This may sound ridiculous but i can't do jb>jbc>d>c(in corner) on bang he always tech -.-

What combo are you doing before hand?

Are you sure you aren't hitting 8 instead of 9 during your double jump?

damn is everyone getting this game from JP >.> am i the only one that can wait until the 14th of feb

i am also waiting for a few reasons. partially because i shouldnt have bbcse distracting me from a few academic things, even right now

This may sound ridiculous but i can't do jb>jbc>d>c(in corner) on bang he always tech -.-

delay jD

i imported it because i want to try to qualify for bbr

Sometimes Sj works as well..

Midscreen:Staff has to be next/right behind Litchi or it won't work.

6a>5d(staff)>Haku>Chun> Staff 2 > 5b > 6b > 6D> 6C(1)> 4kote> jb jb jc> d > falling C > 6a > staff.

There's probably a more optimal one, but that's a start. Also I'm getting confused when to use 6a/6c/chun/6d when the staff is returning in the corner in a corner combo :psyduck:... Haven't figured it out yet.

Edited by Romeyurhomey

Reasons to wait:

- Hardcore people will work out initial levels of BS

- English stuff

- Money

- Import hassle

i hear that

I didn't import,ppl from montreal have it so I just play at meetup.Me importing a game for 100$ hahaha. Never-_-

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sometimes Sj works as well..

Midscreen:Staff has to be next/right behind Litchi or it won't work.

6a>5d(staff)>Haku>Chun> Staff 2 > 5b > 6b > 6D> 6C(1)> 4kote> jb jb jc> d > falling C > 6a > staff.

There's probably a more optimal one, but that's a start. Also I'm getting confused when to use 6a/6c/chun/6d when the staff is returning in the corner in a corner combo :psyduck:... Haven't figured it out yet.

delay jC will give it to you 100 percent

6a > 5d > hatsu > chun > staff2 > 5b > 6b > 6d > etc rom midscreen

generally in corner combo parts, you dont use 6a unless youve used ground chun already in a combo. 6a/6c is simply combo ender of choice. i dont know why you mentioned 6d, since you just do it when the stick comes back

I'm playing with CH 6B stuff - trying something different.

CH 6B->Dash 5B->6D->

Haku->Chun->5B->6C(1)->6Kote?->jbcb->D->??->6C->Daisharin?

Am I wrong thinking 4Kote lets you jump and do bcb stuff after tanki-hatsu while 6Kote is for different combos? Which are for which and why?

sounds like youre doing it in the corner? best practical combo then is

6b > 6d > hatsu > riichiA > ippatsu > tanki hatsu > haku > hatsu > riichiA > j2B (hit down then B) > air hatsu > haku > chun > 5b > jBCB > land 6c > 4kote > jB > dj jBCD > falling jC > 6C > Daisharin

will be around 5700 dmg

in CS2, you'll almost always use 4kote in your corner combos. you use 6kote only to do a meterless ender that adds about 11 extra meter to your combo - as in, if you think there is no possible way you can get daisharin as your combo ender, you can choose to use 6kote to go into a combo route that will give you significantly more meter

sounds like youre doing it in the corner? best practical combo then is

6b > 6d > hatsu > riichiA > ippatsu > tanki hatsu > haku > hatsu > riichiA > j2B (hit down then B) > air hatsu > haku > chun > 5b > jBCB > land 6c > 4kote > jB > dj jBCD > falling jC > 6C > Daisharin

no 6b > 5b > 6d? You can start this from midscreen, in corner you don't have to. I've been starting this from midscreen, and have seen other Litchis do it that way and wanted to see why.

I'll work on that one, though.

in CS2, you'll almost always use 4kote in your corner combos. you use 6kote only to do a meterless ender that adds about 11 extra meter to your combo - as in, if you think there is no possible way you can get daisharin as your combo ender, you can choose to use 6kote to go into a combo route that will give you significantly more meter

Ah, that's clears that up. Thanks. Same will apply to CSE?

6B (ch) > dash 5b > 2c > 6d(1st hit only) > haku chun > dash 5b > jBCB dj jBCB > land 6C(1) > 4kote > jB dj jBCB jhatsu chun

I didn't import,ppl from montreal have it so I just play at meetup.Me importing a game for 100$ hahaha. Never-_-

I imported but this shit still hasn't shown up.