Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

ItsuuB->6C(1)->Hatsu->rape

Why does it work? Help me before I destroy my headset and controller from Throwing.

o.0 what exactly u need help with

They always tech as I want to Tanki Hatsu.

The faster you do it the better, but goddamn.

Edited by Star-Demon

There's no missing it, lol.

Erm... are you using Ippatsu before Tanki Hatsu?

Oops. Listed it wrong, I don't even get to ippatsu, actually.

This is how mad I am. Posting mad is usually bad.

Oops. Listed it wrong, I don't even get to ippatsu, actually.

This is how mad I am. Posting mad is usually bad.

Ok, so the notation goes like this:

ItsuuB > [dash] 6C(1) > 6kote > Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > ...

I assume you're missing the RiichiA > Ippatsu link here. Try delaying Hatsu after 6kote as long as you can before they tech. It gives them time to fly forward and down a bit more leaving you in a better position for Ippatsu

I read all there is to litchi in extend but i would like to know on a personal level how does she fare in extend can she still do those delicious long combos ive seen a couple in japanese matches which were great

but question is...

what else is there to know about litchi if youre just now considering picking her up since shes no longer cheap in extend?

Well....anyone got anything on this

I'm getting it down more often, now.

You can also normalize the timing for this by dashing when you don't have to so that you are always dealing with the combo from the same distance. Otherwise, you have to regulate how much delay you want based on how far you are from your opponent when you land 6C(1).

You can also normalize the timing for this by dashing when you don't have to so that you are always dealing with the combo from the same distance. Otherwise, you have to regulate how much delay you want based on how far you are from your opponent when you land 6C(1).

That sounds like it makes sense but that's something I have to feel with experience. Same with 2->44->hatsu when doing corner combo in order to change sides and continue. You just have to feel when you need to do it. (and execute it, I haven't done it, yet)

That sounds like it makes sense but that's something I have to feel with experience. Same with 2->44->hatsu when doing corner combo in order to change sides and continue. You just have to feel when you need to do it. (and execute it, I haven't done it, yet)

You can make this easier by doing 244 > j.B > j.Hatsu, in most situations. The extra knockback from j.B sends them a bit higher, giving you a little extra time to land > Haku without them emergency teching. And in most situations where you're going to be doing that combo, they won't be able to tech before landing at that height anyway. Not optimal, but I find it's a hell of a lot easier to be consistent with.

Well....anyone got anything on this

okay litchi is a good charater with different tools at her disposal, thogh she is getting nerfed or "becoming less cheap in extend" as u put it, she still has good mix u, long combos and powerful oki if used correctly. when using litchi u want to remember u can just use her staff and u cant just use her staffless u have to use both as that is what makes her a stronger character, the fact she has 2 different fighting style.

now i dont have extend yet but baised off of what ive seen, hit conferm become really strong in her gameplay as u now have to use the staff to keep the combo going (unlike cs2 were u can j.bcb loop) this is crucal as this is a way for her to still have corner carry combos. when lounching the staff u have to slightly delay the launch in order for u to continue the combo.

benifits of playing litchi in extend, shes still a fun character with a lot of tools mix up and oki. because of the nerfs she does less damage, but really doesnt need it if u can keep the opponant scared of your next move and open them up for another combo. if i missing anything can someone please add to this.

and yes i kno ther are plenty of miss spelled words here, is almost 10, im tiered as hell and i dont give a crap right now if u dont like it then suck it up, deal with it and remember the back button is on the top left corner of your screen dont get a virus as u click it.

okay litchi is a good charater with different tools at her disposal, thogh she is getting nerfed or "becoming less cheap in extend" as u put it, she still has good mix u, long combos and powerful oki if used correctly. when using litchi u want to remember u can just use her staff and u cant just use her staffless u have to use both as that is what makes her a stronger character, the fact she has 2 different fighting style.

now i dont have extend yet but baised off of what ive seen, hit conferm become really strong in her gameplay as u now have to use the staff to keep the combo going (unlike cs2 were u can j.bcb loop) this is crucal as this is a way for her to still have corner carry combos. when lounching the staff u have to slightly delay the launch in order for u to continue the combo.

benifits of playing litchi in extend, shes still a fun character with a lot of tools mix up and oki. because of the nerfs she does less damage, but really doesnt need it if u can keep the opponant scared of your next move and open them up for another combo. if i missing anything can someone please add to this.

and yes i kno ther are plenty of miss spelled words here, is almost 10, im tiered as hell and i dont give a crap right now if u dont like it then suck it up, deal with it and remember the back button is on the top left corner of your screen dont get a virus as u click it.

- Litchi has a stick

- She has to use it.

- Learn to hold and release D better

- Bring a map with you when you do combos

- Oki - Figure it out

- less damage

- but oki

- hit confirms

- be faster or go home.

- Back buttons give viruses.

well ex come out in 2 more days, any last ticks, tips, or advice anyone (who has the game already) can give

I read all there is to litchi in extend but i would like to know on a personal level how does she fare in extend can she still do those delicious long combos ive seen a couple in japanese matches which were great

but question is...

what else is there to know about litchi if youre just now considering picking her up since shes no longer cheap in extend?

Everyone will always think okizeme characters are cheap.

By that logic, every GG character would cheap lol

Litchi still seems fun. im kinda worried about all her different combos she has, so it would be good once we get the game, to figure out what are her best ones (which I still think its gonna be plenty, so get that memory working)

if its "cheap" to force your opponent to block and be annoyed/scared of your next move then i don't want to be balanced. litchi is too fun people just upset because

1 they can't play her

2 they lose to her constantly

3 all of the above

Litchi still seems fun. im kinda worried about all her different combos she has, so it would be good once we get the game, to figure out what are her best ones (which I still think its gonna be plenty, so get that memory working)

GG players hate Millia, etc.

People hate Litchi the most because of her mixup, imo. The pokes and other stuff probably contribute - plus not a lot of people play her over here, so no one has much, if any real exp against her.

This time, hitconfirm is super important - if you couldn't hitconfirm well in CS1, you'll have problems in EX. Also, because of the decrease in hitstop on her staffless normals, it makes it a bit harder to hitconfirm than before...

wow thats a lot

Every Guilty Gear Character IS cheap. They all have completely dumb stuff for free damage they can do to players at or below mid level, and you just have to learn not to put up with it or shut it down. Some characters are better or more resistant than others at it.

"Every Guilty Gear Character IS cheap"

:psyduck::psyduck:

lol really? man, is that the mentality these days? just because you have to block doesn't mean it's cheap...

"Every Guilty Gear Character IS cheap"

:psyduck::psyduck:

lol really? man, is that the mentality these days? just because you have to block doesn't mean it's cheap...

Blocking is for advanced players only.

Don't use such loaded terms like "blocking" lightly. You'd be surprised what goes into blocking that just can't otherwise be done by people that aren't Spark. :P

You need to think down to the level you are talking about.

PS: Dude, I'm told my baiken is cheap. Baiken. WTF?

Edited by Star-Demon

Every Guilty Gear Character IS cheap. They all have completely dumb stuff for free damage they can do to players at or below mid level, and you just have to learn not to put up with it or shut it down. Some characters are better or more resistant than others at it.

For balance, top level play is the only level of play that matters.

This always has been and always will be fact.

=_= i know it's sarcasm , even so, such statements shouldn't be posted. why? some people will think you are serious and reply; flaming you in the process...

to which you would respond "lol, y u getting all butthurt; its clearly a joke" then a long, endless argument will ensue...seen it happen countless times and i really wouldn't like to see such a thing happen to the litchi threads...

litchi's new midscreen bnb's look incredibly specific to where the staff is and how its placed to do damage... about how many midscreen combo routes does she have now?