Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

Have no idea if this goes here but whatever

Neji and eevee are going at it and eevee told me to spread the word

well thats it 4 me peace litchi board never going to see me round here again.

I will work on that awareness of the staff returning.

In terms of the pressure in corner, has anyone got a visual example (i do watch videos but yeah... i have alot of bad habits)

As for the hit confirm, have alot to work on.

Im gona watch some more matches again.

Sorry for the Bad Display fellow litchii's, also i have played better people , but they weren't recorded, i sent u this vid to see if my pressure and etc is different.

Have no idea if this goes here but whatever

Neji and eevee are going at it and eevee told me to spread the word

well thats it 4 me peace litchi board never going to see me round here again.

t-the gods?!

i notice today 2b[m] can beat out or trade with multiple attacks at the beginning of a match........this is probably old but posting it anyways

@LK xD trollin at its best

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

i notice today 2b[m] can beat out or trade with multiple attacks at the beginning of a match........this is probably old but posting it anyways

@LK xD trollin at its best

2B gets beat by a Jump o_O + any Button that person presses lol i only start with IAD Backwards J.C or Block Straight away , or sometimes i wrap the staff round me (41236D) or 2C (Strangely get Alot of Beginner Counters from that .

2B gets beat by a Jump o_O + any Button that person presses lol i only start with IAD Backwards J.C or Block Straight away , or sometimes i wrap the staff round me (41236D) or 2C (Strangely get Alot of Beginner Counters from that .

i know it wouldn't beat jump in's that's kind of obvious since its a low and they jump, im just saying some people who i fought against when i started with 2b[m] i either got a CH or traded with them, there are better ways to start the match, i find doing something like 2b would result in throwing your opponent off gard as long as its not abused

but that's just my opinion

I try to push buttons so things happen at the beginning of a match.

2B is on the list, but I like to 6A after just to show them I know 6A. It's Mighto Gai thinking.

sj.b air back dash j.d seems to do wonders in the start of a match as well, if you fighting tager don't do the j.d (learned that the hard way TT_TT)

Against tager do back jump j.C back airdash j.C, he can't beat it.

You know, I should really do this to chasing tager at start. I sometimes forget something simple as covering yourself with a staff normal can land you a CH.

You know, I should really do this to chasing tager at start. I sometimes forget something simple as covering yourself with a staff normal can land you a CH.

He didnt mean to chase Tager, he meant to space using j.C. Most of the Tager Players start with sj.D or sledge, j.C is great against those players.

It's all a matter of reading your opponent, if you keep spacing Tager wih j.C, he'll start using Sledge, then just go for 2B > 6C

If he does A sledge, you're still so far back that he can't hit you. If he does B sledge, don't do the second j.C.

EDIT: Or do it and hit him with it, depends on the timing I guess.

Edited by Fugu

Is there a post that explains the Litchi Terminology? I wan't to screw around with her in Extend (Har har) But I genuinely have no fucking clue what any of this means.

Is there a post that explains the Litchi Terminology? I wan't to screw around with her in Extend (Har har) But I genuinely have no fucking clue what any of this means.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12938-Litchi-Basics-Thread-v2-(Read-the-first-post!)

Try that. Also, I have a question:

When doing her 236B>236A, did the timing change at all from CSII? Like, either she'll not do it or she'll do it too late. I must be doing something wrong, even though this is probably one of the easier things to pull off. ~_~()

i can usualy get CH 5B[m] into 6C[m] off of tager when the round starts but i only start with that on one round, dont want to take chances you know

so TD did you get to the bottom of why I'm so free after trying so much stuff or two years and three games or is it all because I don't watch enough shounen videos?

PS: You dodging me? Or did you give up or can't be bothered?

When doing her 236B>236A, did the timing change at all from CSII? Like, either she'll not do it or she'll do it too late. I must be doing something wrong, even though this is probably one of the easier things to pull off. ~_~()

I do the 236A right as her foot is about to touch the ground. Hopefully that works out for you.

Edited by Shiawase

Star, I saw what you said in LK's thread. You're going way too far with putting your salt everywhere. Just chill out and go to sleep. Your best bet is to delete that post if you know what's good for you.

Edited by Dont_Explain

Star, I saw what you said in LK's thread. You're going way too far with putting your salt everywhere. Just chill out and go to sleep. Your best bet is to delete that post if you know what's good for you.

I only told koopa what I thought. I shouldn't be able to bait counters like I did to him. Wish granted, though - Editted anyways.

so TD did you get to the bottom of why I'm so free after trying so much stuff or two years and three games or is it all because I don't watch enough shounen videos?

PS: You dodging me? Or did you give up or can't be bothered?

use your head, jeez

advance input the 236A

I only told koopa what I thought. I shouldn't be able to bait counters like I did to him. Wish granted, though - Editted anyways.

I only said something cause the mods already had a warning in there as it is, and since the question wasn't aimed at you, they probably would have gone nuts on you. You should also delete some shit in your private messages....

@star, lol. youre not the first person to ask me if i've been dodging you these past few days (more like the fifth) - l didn't forget about you, l'm in the lab alone more nowadays with rachel, training my ass off and working on my cmv. nevertheless, l got a chance to watch our sets

first of all, will you please stop doubting yourself. even if you're joking it takes a toll on your subconscious mind, just stop it. each time you feel an urge to say something like 'i'm free' or 'he's better than me!', change that into 'l have a chance. this guy is only human, nothing he can do that l cant.' you have to think big or you'll never see results even if you played like shounen.

now, i'd say you definitely need to work on combo routes. especially 236b 63214a a b in the corner, since it's her mainstay.

i'd like you to go to training, set the staff in the corner, and just keep doing 236a 236b 63214a a b until you're consistent with it. that means DONT leave training until you can do it 10 times IN A ROW.

continued from last post

l remember you said before you could do her combos offline a little better, now is your chance to prove this. dont leave training mode until you can say 'l did it. i'm one step closer to learning litchi'. l honestly do not want to hear you say/post anything less than that.

in fact, it should be a fun little project for you to do, since you have streaming equipment and all; you can broadcast your success to the entire fighting game community to see.

That's all I've been doing when in there...those two stupid things. Do you not watch the stream?

l remember you said before you could do her combos offline a little better, now is your chance to prove this. dont leave training mode until you can say 'l did it. i'm one step closer to learning litchi'. l honestly do not want to hear you say/post anything less than that.

"I understand..." "I know how to beat him" *EGFloe* *still only on phase 2*

in fact, it should be a fun little project for you to do, since you have streaming equipment and all; you can broadcast your success to the entire fighting game community to see.

Lol I never made it past 1, I guess I'll see ya in two years, since I couldn't even do old "dumbmode easy" challenge 7 after 6 months.

Also - that idea sounds pathetic. People learn characters in two months, broadcasting me learning one combo after god knows how long would be a complete joke.

Oh well, time to go bang my head against he wall yet again.

Edited by Star-Demon