Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

hmmmm..true she could have the same move set as litchi staffless and have no staff. (i say rope/whip because chains/whips/anything lose in that catagory is my favorite whepon, i just dont like how haz uses it though>.> more like an ivy style would be good)

cool bg story bruah, that could be a good reason why Linhua starts to fight to help litchi, she had to have followed litchi at time so im sure she MUST have picked up some of her moves on the dl

as for litchi learning how to fight, didnt they explain that or am i imagining things (damn you bad memory i always forget the good stuff hmph)

I don't recall ever hearing how Litchi knows how to fight. Linhua is pretty young, so I don't think she knows Litchi can fight. This could mean Linhua would have to find her own way to fight, if not find out how Litchi did.

Litchi has her own boundary interface device (Lao Jiu), so I don't think Linhua will have a similar playstyle.

If she were hand to hand, I'd make her have similar "Shadow palm" moves Litchi has. Throw in some more "China", and Linhua's all set to go.

The more I think of the rope idea the more I know she'd end up just being another ghost rider/Scharla/Axl ripoff, Unngh. Eff that. No way. NO ranged normals. NO.

I don't recall ever hearing how Litchi knows how to fight. Linhua is pretty young, so I don't think she knows Litchi can fight. This could mean Linhua would have to find her own way to fight, if not find out how Litchi did.

Litchi has her own boundary interface device (Lao Jiu), so I don't think Linhua will have a similar playstyle.

If she were hand to hand, I'd make her have similar "Shadow palm" moves Litchi has. Throw in some more "China", and Linhua's all set to go.

The more I think of the rope idea the more I know she'd end up just being another ghost rider/Scharla/Axl ripoff, Unngh. Eff that. No way. NO ranged normals. NO.

fair enough but this is just me and you using our imagination, the chances of her becoming playable are extremely slim, thinner then paper, almost non exsistant

fair enough but this is just me and you using our imagination, the chances of her becoming playable are extremely slim, thinner then paper, almost non exsistant

NoelBAWWWW.jpg

NoelBAWWWW.jpg

not saying theres no chance its just highly unlikely, they might surprise us i mean i dont think anyone though makoto would be playable

linhua is gonna be 99.99% unplayable

its apparent she has no fighting skills in the story mode as proven when she thought tager hurt litchi. she just started bawling and "pounding" her fists on tager's chest (which did absolutely nothing). imo she's relegated to palette swap tier, if even that, assuming the developers have bigger plans for litchi (ex: litchikune)

^ What he said. Like, her fists were bleeding when she was pounding on tager. she isn't going to be playable. EVER.

you weren't even answering the question D=

===

anyway, a question, upon staff return, what staffless normals gattlings into staff normals?

so far I checked these

5b>2c[m]>6d route

6b>2c[m]>...

2b>2c[m]>...

5c>2c[m]>...

2c>5c[m]>4d route

*with the assumption we are raping them in the corner

6a>6b[m]>to where??

anything else that I missed?

I'm too tired to complete this list for you, but some ideas...

Off of 6A, don't go into 6B[m] unless you want to RC (or they're in the air, in which case go right to 6D). If you have no more staffless normals, do 2C[m] 6D. If you have one more, do 6B 2C[m] 6D. If you have two more, do 6B 5C 2C[m] 6D. You can pretty much improvise staffless to staff combo routes in the corner; all you have to do is make sure you avoid 2C because it will prevent you from going into 2C[m] and therefore preventing you from comboing off of 6D. Obviously if they're in the air anyway you can ignore this.

When people try to make you throw reject miss, mostly. They'll start using delayed "A" attacks, so just backdash to avoid it.

Or on wake-up to avoid "A" attack confirms.

You can also avoid certain attacks like Hazama's Falling Fang, after IB'ing his 3C or 5B

I see.... and I'm also assuming litchi's backdash enters invul on the early frames

thanks

I'm too tired to complete this list for you, but some ideas...

Off of 6A, don't go into 6B[m] unless you want to RC (or they're in the air, in which case go right to 6D). If you have no more staffless normals, do 2C[m] 6D. If you have one more, do 6B 2C[m] 6D. If you have two more, do 6B 5C 2C[m] 6D. You can pretty much improvise staffless to staff combo routes in the corner; all you have to do is make sure you avoid 2C because it will prevent you from going into 2C[m] and therefore preventing you from comboing off of 6D. Obviously if they're in the air anyway you can ignore this.

your idea is enough to make me practice more... many2 thanks

linhua is gonna be 99.99% unplayable

its apparent she has no fighting skills in the story mode as proven when she thought tager hurt litchi. she just started bawling and "pounding" her fists on tager's chest (which did absolutely nothing). imo she's relegated to palette swap tier, if even that, assuming the developers have bigger plans for litchi (ex: litchikune)

^ What he said. Like, her fists were bleeding when she was pounding on tager. she isn't going to be playable. EVER.

Precisely WHY she should be playable! Anime demands she get stronger after being so powerless against tager!

Anyways, I haven't been able to abuse Backdash and second backdash yet...

Precisely WHY she should be playable! Anime demands she get stronger after being so powerless against tager!

theres not a reason why she should be playable, it all about who has the most fans, relius had a big fan base and became playable right

anyways always try to use the back dashes to evade/mind fuck with your enemy also remember after the second back dash, you are in the air enabling you to do a forward air dash

D=

I still don't understand how to use backdash properly to evade something, cannot be done with eye-confirm that's for sure.... orz

make sure you avoid 2C because it will prevent you from going into 2C[m]

This hasn't been true since CS1. 2C]m[ counts as a completely different normal, making 2C 5C 2C[m] possible.

no

I whiff so much now. I just don't know what to do against anyone anymore.

That space just above and in front of litchi is just such a pain in the ass, too.

I don't know how to play this game. I practiced all week and thought I got better but it was an illusion. Back to zero talent.

I whiff so much now. I just don't know what to do against anyone anymore.

That space just above and in front of litchi is just such a pain in the ass, too.

I don't know how to play this game. I practiced all week and thought I got better but it was an illusion. Back to zero talent.

I think I played you today correct? You just stood there the whole time and didn't do anything >___>. This game is mashy so just mash the correct buttons and win.

I think I played you today correct? You just stood there the whole time and didn't do anything >___>. This game is mashy so just mash the correct buttons and win.

Well, I figured mashing block against a better Litchi was a better idea than doing anything else and simply not getting to play for the rest of the match.

Well, I figured mashing block against a better Litchi was a better idea than doing anything else and simply not getting to play for the rest of the match.

press buttons+getting damage=profit

problem?

press buttons+getting damage=profit

problem?

His only problem is his hypertension due to his immense NaCl levels. He needs to just toughen up and quit whining already

His only problem is his hypertension due to his immense NaCl levels. He needs to just toughen up and quit whining already

130/90 last time I checked. Probably higher.

maybe i should have added troll face like i planned....o wells i guess your right BUT i was trolling tbh

130/90 last time I checked. Probably higher.

get on that 120/70. hop off practice and hit up the treadmill son. cut back on the potato chips

what's with working out? O_o

They say it helps with all sorts of things. TBH I think my heart would explode. When I dash I feel like I'm gonna throw up and die. I already carry lots of stuff around and it's hell on my back and shoulders.

With a lifestyle change comes a metabolic change. You need to eat more to build up your body, and I'm trying to not eat to save money and slow down as I enter my thirties.

Linhua General: Old man talk

I'm trying kokushi and air chun but I try all sorts of timings for it but the opponent always techs. When Am I supposed to hit and where? Litchi takes too long to get down unless you go early, but then you don't get the last hit.

I got some questions =)

Corner Kokushi > TK Chun > 6D > Hatsu > stuff.

90% of the time, they tech before 6D hits - I'm not sure what the problem is and how to correct it, can someone help me out?

Secondly, I don't know any good combos off Midscreen ItsuuA/B/C, can someone tell us practical ones, please?

ItsuuC > 5D > Hatsu > Chun > Staff2 > 5B > 6C > 4/6Kote > jB > dj > jB > jC > Hatsu > Chun is what I'm doing and it doesn't work sometimes due to the opponent being too far away.

After using Tanki Hatsu midscreen I just do 5B > 6C > 4/6Kote > jB > dj > jB > jC > Hatsu > Chun, which I know there is better.

Lastly, instead of using the 6A > 5D Kokushi and 6C > Tsubame enders, I heard there was some other interesting ones, I was wondering what they are and why they are used (I'm pretty sure there was a corner cross-up one?).

Oh, and why does no one use 6C > Daisharin ender anymore?

Thanks XD

Edited by Kujikawa