Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

Which reminds me, did anyone else have trouble with Tsubame > All Green?

I can't do it lol. Its the only thing stopping me for 100% Litchi in challenge mode.

I find the All Green input to be a pain, I had it just fine on pad. It feels really difficult on a gate stick =(

Any tips?

Which reminds me, did anyone else have trouble with Tsubame > All Green?

I can't do it lol. Its the only thing stopping me for 100% Litchi in challenge mode.

I find the All Green input to be a pain, I had it just fine on pad. It feels really difficult on a gate stick =(

Any tips?

hmmm i seem to get that part just fine O: all i did was as the stick flew up in the air input the motion really fast lol so i went from forward to back and rolled it to down and pressed up (i play on stick too :P)

Idk, I'm not sure if it's the input or the timing I'm screwing up. I can input it pretty much 90% if I use it in other combos, but not after Tsubame for some reason.

Idk, I'm not sure if it's the input or the timing I'm screwing up. I can input it pretty much 90% if I use it in other combos, but not after Tsubame for some reason.

well if its a timing thing thing wat seems to help me is i wait for it to go off screen and then input the motion O: if your having trouble with the input try wat i do 6 to 412 to 8 :P

What you wanna do is always chill out and give yourself the space to use that glorious input buffer. The rest I don't land many of the ones that'd be perfectly good punishes is because I'm not chill.

PS: I love how this move is getting some recognition. :P WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

This combo is almost completely unpractical. Thanks for tips, I'll try and see if I can hit after I watch this stream.

100Heat/3.5k(?)

That's it's only use.

The challenge mode says it's Practical combo 3. Lol.

What you wanna do is always chill out and give yourself the space to use that glorious input buffer. The rest I don't land many of the ones that'd be perfectly good punishes is because I'm not chill.

PS: I love how this move is getting some recognition. :P WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

All of the people reading this post >_>

He's doing challenge mode. It's still impractical to just throw it out and waste 50 heat

All of the people reading this post >_>

He's doing challenge mode. It's still impractical to just throw it out and waste 50 heat

Impractical does not mean useless! LK just won a match using shenanigans usually associated with me.

Yeah that stuff. What happens when it whiffs? I hate using A because I always whiff. I never hit with 6A. I try not to use it unless I know it will hit. I'll try ot 6B and 5D though, that sound like a good start if it at least connects.

I'm new with Litchi and BB for the most part as well, but I think just messing around with strings in training mode will help. Learn what gatlings into what and just learn to hit confirm. If you set the cpu to block random you can practice reacting and confirming hits to followup accordingly. If your string is blocked you can launch the staff to cover you while you reset the pressure. Rinse and repeat. Like everyone else says, all the resources are already out there, and it's just a matter of taking the time to sit back and practice what you read/watch.

blocked lol

He won because of it. :)

LK: You are so close to dethroning Chun as my favorite US Litchi, you just need to have me witness a win by Ryuuisou. It'll be hard, but I believe in you!

Edited by Star-Demon

I can see LK is holding 5d while executing the all green

anyway, for pad users, do u configure ur drive command in the shoulder buttons or not? just curious, some people say it's easier especially for rachell and carl users. but I don't think litchi needs go that far

No I don't. And I play Rachel as well actually. I've never had an issue with the D button. It just takes practice

l use L1 as the d button cause im left handed, people said R1 on the pad is better but it never really worked out for me.

Tsubame stuffs any unblockable set-ups, iirc.

So try keep hold of dat' staff.

thats why the J236D J214D Is done first =o but then again maybe simply instant blocking+ tsubame will work but haven't had a chance to try it , imma take litchii- tsubaki to the lab and test it , its quite Tight

thats why the J236D J214D Is done first =o but then again maybe simply instant blocking+ tsubame will work but haven't had a chance to try it , imma take litchii- tsubaki to the lab and test it , its quite Tight

only way out of that setup is to CA or burst

I'm confused :?:

Instant block a unblockable, what?

Instant block before unblockable, to try to make a gap to put tsubame in.

whats so shenanigans about using ryuuisou vs a zoner, lol

In PP, do you have to play LostSoul?

I'm interested in LI vs PL. Play Xie more!

whats so shenanigans about using ryuuisou vs a zoner, lol

"That move sucks!" "Use Daisharin lol!" "Waste of meter!"

NEVER MIND THAT.

Tabane.gif