Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

what if they are the same, she goes all out on you, calls the staff back then slams it down. this is only a theory though.

I feel like they're trolling us D=

richi is 63214, not 41236. they could be talking about followup hatsu/chun from haku, though richi b/c being removed is a possibility

I'm really going to miss those non-moves...

I'm assuming they're talking about Riichi A > Hatsu/Chuun, because nothing else makes sense.

i looked at the move list and though i cant read it, i know inputs, they have the input for riichi 63214a then for the follow ups they have a and d but no b or c. damn, the b follow up was a major part of her combo.

@snake: its only a troll if they are laughing at our comments

richi is 63214, not 41236. they could be talking about followup hatsu/chun from haku, though richi b/c being removed is a possibility

hurr. all I saw was half circle, didn't even think about that

my bad, gonna edit that shit out now

According to LK she still has those. But the movelist does show that they are gone, so we'll have to wait for confirmation.

With Daisharin being her Overdrive, I'm wondering if it still works the same in that it starts up and you do all the inputs, then it does it by itself. Or if you can keep hitting a direction and D until the timer runs out.

I really hope it's the latter, because that would be amazing.

According to LK she still has those. But the movelist does show that they are gone, so we'll have to wait for confirmation.

The confirmation was on the movelist itself. Ippatsu B and C were on the movelist provided, they are just mentioned with regular hatsu and chun instead of after riichiA. It basically read like so:

Hatsu Can also be done in air | While unarmed 236B OR While atop Mantenbou/RiichiA state hit B

Chun Can also be done in air | While unarmed 236C OR While atop Mantenbou/RiichiA state hit C

The confirmation was on the movelist itself. Ippatsu B and C were on the movelist provided, they are just mentioned with regular hatsu and chun instead of after riichiA. It basically read like so:

Hatsu Can also be done in air | While unarmed 236B OR While atop Mantenbou/RiichiA state hit B

Chun Can also be done in air | While unarmed 236C OR While atop Mantenbou/RiichiA state hit C

*sigh* what a relief, did you translate it yourself or did you find it somewhere

initial impressions from CP loketest

--

421C - litchi puffball. can be charged.

6246A - staffless only. does 2300~ damage

ippatsuD - reminiscent of j2d

daisharin - overdrive, as you all know

some normals have different staff sets

4d - 5d set

6d - 2d set

j2d - 5d set

tsubame - 5d set

itsuu A - 5d set

itsuu B - 2d set

itsuu C - 2d set

she has a new normal, 4b both staff and staffless. i dont really understand what it looks like, with the staff it has more range and it has the potential to be an AA

staffless super, l wouldn't be surprised if it's a rushing reversal super like jam too. looks like we have a litchi faye kuradoberi now rather than a litchikune. l am sorta disappoint, l wanted to see another creepy blob of garbage and flesh. oh well.

curious on this j2d and 4b. if 4b is another reference to jam in any way then im going to start calling her jam

--

4d - 5d set

6d - 2d set

j2d - 5d set

tsubame - 5d set

itsuu A - 5d set

itsuu B - 2d set

itsuu C - 2d set

she has a new normal, 4b both staff and staffless. i dont really understand what it looks like, with the staff it has more range and it has the potential to be an AA

interesting i like the way she sounds atm just based off of her new moves. The only thing that a bit confusing is her ippatsu d, while technically not ippatsu, was her astral input.

--

4d - 5d set

6d - 2d set

j2d - 5d set

tsubame - 5d set

itsuu A - 5d set

itsuu B - 2d set

itsuu C - 2d set

wow...

too bad the loketest won't allow any streams :( I wanna see...

o.o i already thought of so many combos you can do with litchi with a move like that, damn to bad i wont test it until the game is officially out, or some one would have already found it >.>

--

4d - 5d set

6d - 2d set

j2d - 5d set

tsubame - 5d set

itsuu A - 5d set

itsuu B - 2d set

itsuu C - 2d set

Im thinking of actions to perform after them normal (different) staff sets.... like to keep opponents on lock. haven't seen litchii's puffball (i assumed it was that Rotation (Neji looking skill*naruto*) in the trailer but that look like the ending of a DD.

making up combos without knowing the properties of the moves lol

hey thats why they are ideas NOT real combos, i'm leaving it up to imagination. it's better to brainstorm then just wonder right???

hey thats why they are ideas NOT real combos, i'm leaving it up to imagination. it's better to brainstorm then just wonder right???

Just make sure u don't forget them ideas lol u never know .

Just make sure u don't forget them ideas lol u never know .

na i wont, i don't forget combos because i usually always do them in training mode. but since this game isn't out yet, i'm thinking of what different property the new move has then trying to apply them into a combo. like if it launches them them, you could throw the staff at 5d set or if it throws them forward and wall bounces, dash 3c 2d if the staff is close or hatsu haku chun ect. Like lk said idk the properties of the move so these are just assumptions. i could be wrong about all my made up combos xD

you should save your energy for when many of litchi's changes are found and confirmed. what youre doing now is speculating and you may find out the hard way that your efforts will likely have been wasted.

you should save your energy for when many of litchi's changes are found and confirmed. what youre doing now is speculating and you may find out the hard way that your efforts will likely have been wasted.

nah i wont feel like it was a waste even if they don't work. thats what i find fun about these games, figuring out some combos, even if i never perform them or they don't work, it keep it interesting with the endless possabilitys she/any character has. i don't mind any changes either, just makes it that more interesting to try and relearn a character. so even if they don't work, it was a good first try, like a first draft on an essay, nothing is perfect

plus my xbox isn't working, got nothing better to do