Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

oh, wasnt tsubame has always been 5d staff set since cs1?.

the staff set changes is major change indeed....really need some footage orz

nah i wont feel like it was a waste even if they don't work. thats what i find fun about these games, figuring out some combos, even if i never perform them or they don't work, it keep it interesting with the endless possabilitys she/any character has. i don't mind any changes either, just makes it that more interesting to try and relearn a character. so even if they don't work, it was a good first try, like a first draft on an essay, nothing is perfect

plus my xbox isn't working, got nothing better to do

Pretty much feel the same way. Except for the xbox not working part >_<

nah i wont feel like it was a waste even if they don't work. thats what i find fun about these games, figuring out some combos, even if i never perform them or they don't work, it keep it interesting with the endless possabilitys she/any character has. i don't mind any changes either, just makes it that more interesting to try and relearn a character. so even if they don't work, it was a good first try, like a first draft on an essay, nothing is perfect

plus my xbox isn't working, got nothing better to do

You must have really loved CS1 Litchi.

You must have really loved CS1 Litchi.

to tell you the truth, i never played cs1 litchi, i tryed to sub her but i found her to hard, and i was juggling mains, so i didn't stick to one character. it wasn't until cs2 were i picked up litchi and stuck to a main >.>

oh, wasnt tsubame has always been 5d staff set since cs1?.

the staff set changes is major change indeed....really need some footage orz

The only changes to the sets was 6D and 4D being switched around, everything else is the same afaik.

Wait... what's happening to Richi? Puffball? CS1?

I'm confused!

Plus it's very likely that I won't be playing Litchi in the new BB unless shes god tier or if she turns into Jam :3

@sg

IMG_2245.jpg

happy bday!!! :toot:

oh, would l like to have some? no thanks... lychee's taste awful.

lots of august birthdays makes me a happy lao-jiu \o/

I believe those lychess are preserved ones, in a heavy sweet syrup, and it should still taste good

when it's still freshly opened from the can :v

they taste like armpits.

don't ask me how l know what armpits taste like. lol

Different combo route is always fun.

CT = DP

CS1 = Itsuu

CS2 = j.BCB

EX = Chun

My dream Litchi is one which combines CT DP and CS1 Itsuu ... would be too OP

Also, don't know how Haku players didn't get bored of doing the same shit since CT lol

Different combo route is always fun.

CT = DP

CS1 = Itsuu

CS2 = j.BCB

EX = Chun

My dream Litchi is one which combines CT DP and CS1 Itsuu ... would be too OP

Also, don't know how Haku players didn't get bored of doing the same shit since CT lol

xD if litchi played like that, she'd be more hated than ragna........>.> imo

i can imagine now wake up dp 3c 2d haku chun staff 2 66 2b[m] itsuu a 6 kote haku hatsu ect ect....

i just want a litchi with a nice blue color or bayonetta color.

haveing a hard time with some of litchis combos. I know almost all of them are long but still. the most recent combo that I have tried is vs an airel oppent I use 41236D, A, 236a, 236B, 236C I in up loseing sight of the staff and I have no idea on how to give out more than that. oh one more thing I need a training buddy so he/she can tell me what I am doing worng in some fights. xbox live : trunightmare87

haveing a hard time with some of litchis combos. I know almost all of them are long but still. the most recent combo that I have tried is vs an airel oppent I use 41236D, A, 236a, 236B, 236C I in up loseing sight of the staff and I have no idea on how to give out more than that. oh one more thing I need a training buddy so he/she can tell me what I am doing worng in some fights. xbox live : trunightmare87

41236d a 623d 236a 236b 63214a a b 6c(1) 623d j.b dj.b j.c j.236b j.236c

you'll know where the staff is and do more damage. it's not that easy if your a beginner though but it's about as basic as it gets.

6d four winds? did you mean something else? that never connected. unless you're coming from cs1, in which case, that gatling was taken out and l dont think it even connected. *shrugs*

6d four winds? did you mean something else? that never connected. unless you're coming from cs1, in which case, that gatling was taken out and l dont think it even connected. *shrugs*

its not four winds if you still have ver. 1.01 I thank you well see it in the chanage mode 3