Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

litchi's astral is no longer comboable in CSEX right?

WRONG!!!!!

you can still combo it after ippatsu a

what kind of knee impaling sorcery is that???

/headshot

back2training_mode

=======

ok, confirmed, thx, I messed up the timings....

Edited by deadsnake

what kind of knee impaling sorcery is that???

/headshot

back2training_mode

=======

ok, confirmed, thx, I messed up the timings....

the timing can be strcked at times

litchi's astral is no longer comboable in CSEX right?

U can combo off any ippatsu lol (i've done it many times xD )

but paper

rock--> scissors-->paper-->rock ect ect

its the circle of life and it moves us all (oh wait wrong franchise)

Alexx the Kidd maybe xD (sega days)

JANKEN!!!!!!!

U can combo off any ippatsu lol (i've done it many times xD )

Alexx the Kidd maybe xD (sega days)

JANKEN!!!!!!!

ah sega the days of sonic and resadent evil (which i was too scared to play at all) there were some other i just forget TT_TT i remember playing it as if it was just yesterday

*Flashback*

If you guys dont mind telling me, how can 4/6 Kote be used in combos? I know I sound like a scrub for saying it, but i've been playing Litchi for a while and have yet to implement it in combos.

If you guys dont mind telling me, how can 4/6 Kote be used in combos? I know I sound like a scrub for saying it, but i've been playing Litchi for a while and have yet to implement it in combos.

na this is the place you come to get all your questions answered so dont worry yourself

anyway simply put 4/6kote is used to move the staff into a different possition, 4 putting it at a 2d set and 6 putting it at a 5d set. this makes you able to move the staff closer or farther while making you opponent wonder where its going to go if you launch it.

for combos its used to cancel some moves (mainly 6c) to continue it. lets give an example normaly if you do 6c two hits will come out

so lets say you do 5b 2c 6c, the 6c will hit twice

note if you add 4/6kote as you hit with the first hit of 6c. the second hit wont come out because kote would have canceled it making it

5b 2c 6c(1) 4/6kote [j.b dj.b j.c hatsu chun.]

so its basicly used to extened combos.

you can also use it in pressure to keep the opponant blocking, just dont abuse it or the'll hit you when you do kote

Ahh, I see. Im gonna try some of these, whilist keeping in mind that 4/6 Kote uses a different D set. One more question, what about All Green? What are some combos into/out of it, and when is a reliable time to use it?

Ahh, I see. Im gonna try some of these, whilist keeping in mind that 4/6 Kote uses a different D set. One more question, what about All Green? What are some combos into/out of it, and when is a reliable time to use it?

all green is the fastis super in the game, it counts as a dp as its is invincible, however to combo into it you need to hit them with a counter hit so keep that in mide, if you close enough and hit them with a counter hit all green use itsuu a and go for it, thats all i can think of at the moment

I CAN ANSWER THIS!

Midscreen All Green CH to Hatsu > Chun ender

All Green CH > ItsuuA > 5D (hold) > Haku > Chun > staff2 > TK Chun > 2C > 6D > 5D (slight hold) > Chun > 6D > 5D (slight hold) > 6A > 6BF > staff2 > ItsuuC > Hatsu > Chun

Damage: 3938

Meter: 50

Point: Depending on distance, you'll need to change how long you hold the 5D after ItsuuA. At directly midscreen, put some delay between Haku and Chun for the Haku > Chun part.

This is the one I'm working on. It might require a dash 6kote like the old Challenge 7 combo, but it combos and is very fun to do.

Interesting note - if they mash tech off regular hit, you have a chance at hitting them with itsuuA anyways. Play with this, as All Green can really be used in interesting, though non-optimal ways.

Another Interesting note - with some high technology, you could probably force them to do something stupid on CH 6B and then get hit by All Green.

Near-corner All Green CH to 6A ender

All Green CH > dash 6B > 6D > TK Hatsu > Haku > Chun > Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5D (slight hold) > Chun > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4kote > j.B > dj.B > j.C > j.D > delay j.C > slide 6A

Damage: 4480

Meter: 48

Obvious once you see that anything near corner goes to 6B > 6D > stuff. This CH is useful when you think they are going to do something on wakeup, or want to psych them into doing something on wakeup. Blow em up with All Green and restart rape.

Have fun! I know I will! XD XD XD

Edited by Star-Demon

I have no idea if that stuff is true or not. I don't play Litchi, but damn its good to see him confident in an answer. :yaaay:

Good shit TD, whatever you did to him.

@EXonestar: yes, I'm aware of the ippatsu astral combo since CS,

it's just that in csex, it's not as easy as it was before.... I think....

Edited by deadsnake

I CAN ANSWER THIS!

This is the one I'm working on. It might require a dash 6kote like the old Challenge 7 combo, but it combos and is very fun to do.

Interesting note - if they mash tech off regular hit, you have a chance at hitting them with itsuuA anyways. Play with this, as All Green can really be used in interesting, though non-optimal ways.

Another Interesting note - with some high technology, you could probably force them to do something stupid on CH 6B and then get hit by All Green.

Obvious once you see that anything near corner goes to 6B > 6D > stuff. This CH is useful when you think they are going to do something on wakeup, or want to psych them into doing something on wakeup. Blow em up with All Green and restart rape.

Have fun! I know I will! XD XD XD

O.O wow now i need to work with all green after seeing thing *takes notes*

Uh, 4kote is mostly used in combos because 6C can be special cancelled but has no gatlings out of it. The first hit of 6C puts them in the air, making j.B dj.BCD possible; without it you wouldn't be able to land anything off of the double jump. You're just using 4kote to prevent the second hit of 6C from coming out. I suppose you also need the staff set in 2D position for these combos but that's a secondary element.

6kote is used off of Itsuu to cause the staff to not fly thousands of miles away. It'll make the staff fall in the same spot every time. You can also use 4kote for this but that was more common in CS1.

All Green is mostly used to punish attempts at zoning from 3/4 screen. Its minimum damage is low and its prorate isn't good so I would avoid using it inside combos unless it's going to kill.

Edited by Fugu

@EXonestar: yes, I'm aware of the ippatsu astral combo since CS,

it's just that in csex, it's not as easy as it was before.... I think....

K, didn't really notice. been astral'ing people with litchii for so long i can't remember how difficult it was xD

What are the properties on Itsuu's guard point in Extend? (what can it block, and what beats it?)

loses to lows/throws/unblockables

Bah they need to cut her some slack.....it shudn't lose to unblockables sheesh........... i don't mind throws n lows (thats fair , like tagers one) :I:

Also can ANYONE Give me Advice on my Litchii please.

(My Match) EXOneStar(Litchi) Vs AhGwee(Jin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNC3azFgoqs -1:05:32-(For Match start)

Only got one turn cus i had to help around and so on. (FEEL FREE TO WATCH THE WHOLE THING , London's BB Players Have alot to offer)

I Believe There is ONE other Litchii named "HD Switch Player" , he's on the video aswell . so yeah.

Please Give me Advice on Litchi (ANYONE) Plus im Moving to Arcade stick so yeah....Hell begins :toot:

Edited by EXonestar

Also if you autoguard something like Dead Spike or Jin's 2D and use Itsuu the projectile still eats it anyways :v:

Hitconfirm. You get a bad confirm off of 4D (you could have done hatsu haku chuun ender) and off of 6A (you should have done 2C[m] 6D after 5C). You also land a j.B near the end of the first round that should have ended the game for you (j.B 5B 6B 5C 2C 3C Haku Chuun Hatsu Haku Chuun ender would have worked). In the second round, you get a CH 6D -- off of this you can do the same combo I just described off of j.B, or, even better, 5D Hatsu Chuun Staff2 TK Chuun 6D stuff. There's another 5C in the corner that should have gone into 2C[m].

When you're comboing from staffless to staff, use slow normals so that you don't run out of gatlings; instead of going 5B 5C, for example, go 5B 6B so you can go right into 5C[m].

You're getting lucky that your opponent is just letting you put the staff down in the same spot every time.

Also can ANYONE Give me Advice on my Litchii please.

(My Match) EXOneStar(Litchi) Vs AhGwee(Jin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNC3azFgoqs -1:05:32-(For Match start)

Not a Litchi expert myself but I will say that you should try to be more aware of when your staff comes back to you. You were able to hit with 6A quite often but you missed a lot of potential combo damage.

You don't always go for the best combo route, you don't confirm combos, you plant the staff too carelessly and lack a solid corner pressure.

It's a bit hard to analyse because the Jin you played against was not very good.

Also if you autoguard something like Dead Spike or Jin's 2D and use Itsuu the projectile still eats it anyways :v:

youre letting it go too early