Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

hey LK are you going to add a vid to the litchi wiki or are you just going to leave that to youtube

what vid? if you are referring to the chaoto tutorial - i will, but not until i get at least half done with the combos - not only is a beginner not really going to get the point of everything in the video, but all of his notes are in japanese

it just means u must practice more and do the things u've practiced in a real match(more like, getting familiar with the situation and then act accordingly with the proper combos)

@LK: i've seen the wiki, and i'd still say... awesome :v

i was thinking of listing some of the ad-lib parts that i use, but i dont really have a good way of sorting them yet (since they're ad-lib)

blah, ad lib shit was so much easier in CS2 lol

Out of curiosity, why do you have the near corner wallbound combo using dash 2D IAD j.C?

I mean, I use it because it's easier, but it's not as good as dash 2D (dash) tk Hatsu for damage/meter, so I'm confuzzed

As far as I know there are actually sometimes that 2D TK Hatsu (teching after Chun) won't work due to proration, IAD j.C 6D always works.

what vid? if you are referring to the chaoto tutorial - i will, but not until i get at least half done with the combos - not only is a beginner not really going to get the point of everything in the video, but all of his notes are in japanese

i wasn't thinking about that one i was thinking about any vid, even if you made it yourself, but i guess that makes sense.

I'm working on remastering my old ALL GREEN video. It'll now feature more ALL GREEN, longer cut of the song, and less CT.

what are litchi's best staffless/returning staff pokes?

I think they just post the match regardless of whether Litchi won or not. There's usually something you can always take from the matches.

I think they just post the match regardless of whether Litchi won or not. There's usually something you can always take from the matches.

It DOES make me feel better about being bad at the game - apparently everyone makes these mistakes - just at higher speed.

Also combos.

Edited by Star-Demon

It DOES make me feel better about being bad at the game - apparently everyone makes these mistakes - just at higher speed.

Also combos.

It probably looks higher speed to you cause everything on netplay feels like you're underwater.

Just because someone loses doesn't mean they really screwed up. Nobody is going to block every overhead or bait every DP.

Like DontExplain said, there's usually something you can take from a good player's match regardless of whether they won or lost. Losing doesn't invalidate the fact that they're a good player.

need mo litchi experiences what do you guys do in a case of your twin showing up. there's so little litchis on xbl -_-

need mo litchi experiences what do you guys do in a case of your twin showing up. there's so little litchis on xbl -_-

Mirrors in Blazblue really come down to who is more informed and skilled. When I play a mirror, I basically wait for my opponent to make a mistake. This means mostly turtling and preserving resources.

then again, I usually only get mirrored out of profound disrespect or absolute ownage.

what are litchi's best staffless/returning staff pokes?
does anyone know.

like, what are her go-to pokes without staff, or while the staff is coming back to her. what are some staffless pokes that can be used effectively in neutral for good spacing, poking, just keeping the foe occupied until l come up with my next plan. l know none of her staffless pokes are gonna be as godlike as ragna's 5b or w/e, just looking for reliable pokes for the fundamental situations.

it just depends on situation, as usual - there is no one go-to tool. she's not like the zoners that are like "well this and this projectile/item are out, so i should do x, y or z", it's much more situation dependent

if they dunno how to handle litchi you can just iad in all the time, if they do, then you should fall back on pokes imo

2b is really good cause it's long reach, fast, quick low profile, and can be made safe with 5b gatling, but if you do this you cant follow up

5c is good if you think they will sit, also its FC on ch

and 2a, i guess? thats pretty much it. 6b is good, it advances but the start up is kinda slow

I'm having similar problems,

I just get out poked when I'm staffless, I think I need to keep staff much more often lol

What do you guys usually do after Tsubame? I just return staff and work from there, maybe 4kote before.

I took Tsubame->4kote from Onishirou. I sometimes try to do other thing, now, but I'd like to remember to hold it more.

being pressured when u have no staff is one hell of a situation, in times like these, instead of looking for a poke to confirm to a blokstring or combo, i'd look for a chance/space/distance to get/call my staff back

but if I do get pressured, i'd rely on 236b when approached by air assuming their not baiting it and 2a/5a/5b for the rest

well...that's , me... though I'm not sure others will agree with me

after tsubame i'd do either

4-kote > shishin > dash blokstring/mixup

shishin > observe the situation

hold 5d > try to dash in 236a/3c/6a

4-kote > shishin > dash blokstring/mixup

shishin > observe the situation

hold 5d > try to dash in 236a/3c/6a

Yay I do those things, too!

if they like delay roll/late techs do 4kote > launch

i dont recommend shishin midscreen, too easy to disrespect

if they respect you, hold d > mixup