Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

no good valk's here tearing everyone up. its pretty much mystic, guardian (who are both in florida) and thebiter, and that's it unless kaigu is still playing him

valk has the movement, consistent damage, very strong pressure, excellent corner carry, excellent mixup, and can confirm random hits easier and more consistently than any other character in the game

EDIT: no matter what, you cant deny relius's damge and mixup if he gets in on you

That's all fine stuff and I agree.

My point has always been this:

Valk isn't bullshit, though. He's just really good. BS is what gets you that S. Maybe that's just my opinion on what S actually means. If everyone were A, we'd be in a perfect world. S should not exist.

Recent complaints about relius' tech aside, he gets rewarded well enough.

EDIT: If you convince me valk is BS I'll change my mind. :P

Edited by Star-Demon

i guess you want me to pick him up?

i mean, when youre the best in every or almost every factor, isnt that enough to just make you the best?

S ragna hakumen arakune mu tao

Wat...? Last I checked she wasn't that high.

Someone explain to me why people keep calling her stupid. :v:

Wat...? Last I checked she wasn't that high.

Someone explain to me why people keep calling her stupid. :v:

she's hella fraudulent but if youre actually good with her she's really hard to beat

also she's one of the only chars left with an aerial that has untechable knockdown, as long as she has that she wont be considered weak ever

That's all fine stuff and I agree.

My point has always been this:

Valk isn't bullshit, though. He's just really good. BS is what gets you that S. Maybe that's just my opinion on what S actually means. If everyone were A, we'd be in a perfect world. S should not exist.

Valk is S. I know people that rate him better then Ragna.

Great mix-up/pressure options, insane damage, high movement, good air normals.

i guess you want me to pick him up?

You really can't hide you untainted love towards Valkenhayn regardless of whether he has boobs or not :3

LOL mu is hella derp. She can win the round off of Round Start first attack pretty much. Any random hit into a slow ass "how does this combo work?" corner carry -> KD -> eat this free mixup. Like LK said aerial untech KD is too good. Although I feel the longer the match goes the harder it is for her to win.

LOL mu is hella derp. She can win the round off of Round Start first attack pretty much. Any random hit into a slow ass "how does this combo work?" corner carry -> KD -> eat this free mixup. Like LK said aerial untech KD is too good. Although I feel the longer the match goes the harder it is for her to win.

Not against Hakumen. The timer is her best friend.

People are getting mad at me for using Itsuu. :(

It's not my fault they run into it and then burst the midscreen itsuu combo. :(

she's hella fraudulent but if youre actually good with her she's really hard to beat

also she's one of the only chars left with an aerial that has untechable knockdown, as long as she has that she wont be considered weak ever

I'm Watching people place Litchii in S-Tier lol Geez.

Wah Gwan with that?

The only tier list Litchi will ever be S in is the Sexiness Tier List.

I know a top tier when I see one. ;)

Mu is probably one of the only characters that can lock you down for 20-30 seconds like venom in GG if you let her.
nuh-uh! mu's pressure is pretty lol... unless youre really just refusing to press buttons... but if you have a dp, l dont see a reason to. i'm assuming you'd know the char so if not yeah youre assed out...