Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

Hey... HEY!! The heck is THIS, Star?!

Anyways that was a pretty interesting match. I hardly fight Litchi players that actually zone me when I'm using Tager (though my Tager is... eh).

Most of the Litchi players I face usually let go of the staff and go in to close range combat. Do NOT do that, Litchi players.

its good that youre playing passively vs tager, but you still choose your normals/escapes poorly imo

You could of confirmed into a lot of damage but you chose not too.

I question your methods of escape too.

You could of confirmed into a lot of damage but you chose not too.

I question your methods of escape too.

its good that youre playing passively vs tager, but you still choose your normals/escapes poorly imo

Well, I felt awkward at a lot of points, especially when I'm cornered, because tager has lots of ways to cover space as I run out of room.

And yes, I chose not to confirm damage, and sometimes autopiloted 6C from CH 6B, which is just a discipline issue.

you shouldnt neglect 6BCH, pls confirm :( 4-5k dmg lots of meter, also gets oki of choice...

soo as someone who's pretty much been fixated with CT Litchi and then the basic BnB combos of CS1 litchi...what is it I need to really note/learn/keep a look out for when playing CSE Litchi?

Friend finally let me borrow the game and i'm actually trying to learn some stuff. But I'm still playing in CT Litchi mode or i'm literally just annoying people with Itsuu and random shitty midscreen combos.

soo as someone who's pretty much been fixated with CT Litchi and then the basic BnB combos of CS1 litchi...what is it I need to really note/learn/keep a look out for when playing CSE Litchi?

Empty your brain.

CT litchi is really half a character compared to CSanything Litchi. It was staggering.

Friend finally let me borrow the game and i'm actually trying to learn some stuff. But I'm still playing in CT Litchi mode or i'm literally just annoying people with Itsuu and random shitty midscreen combos.

That's the plan. Now you just need to get to corner and rape.

it shouldnt be too hard, since each version of litchi is very different

i miss daisharin with 1st frame invul lol

it shouldnt be too hard, since each version of litchi is very different

With that said, I wonder what will be become of Litchi in the next installment of BB...

I want more damage...

With that said, I wonder what will be become of Litchi in the next installment of BB...

I want more damage...

I want DP RC ... been wishing for that since CT lol

I want more damage...

hopefully a new distortion

kokushi isnt great though. although it isnt bad either. l think its just right tbh. its the perfect oki for litchi's design, seriously fuck cs1/2 daisharin they were mad op. l want to see lao jiu get its own attack lol. maybe turn into gyaku-gire panda and wreck face

Edited by TD

I can see it now

they nerf kokushi and give us another, worse oki super

but what if this new distortion they give wasn't for oki but damage instead, also idk how they can nerf kokushi, it's auto lock down if they block it (unless ur haku or rachel that have ways around it) and it's pretty situational anti air (i've cough people with it trying to jump in xD) but these are just opinions feel free to disagree

@td the panda will do what miss forutens head does in SG Om nom nom nom xD

rach cant get out of kokushi anymore, not even delay tech wind out work because rachel's otg hitbox is HUGE :(

but i'm finding another way to be just as useful for escaping