Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

likely due to proration

my japanese is far from perfect, thus i cant exactly say what advantages using that ender has over 6c > 6c > 6a kokushi

ItsuuA > 4kote > 6A > Kokushi isn't listed in the thread. That's pretty much it. Useful video for people who enjoy visually learning things.

Some characters listed in the thread as having no answer to a particular set-up actually have viable escapes and punishes which evolved and are represented in the video. For example Tager/Noel. The thread can be updated with this information.

Edited by mynus

Mm, true. I didn't think to say it since I thought that was obvious but I realize that was stupid of me lol

So, I was playing against a Makoto the other day, and staffless 2b really is god against her.

But do you need to be in their face to confirm it, i.e. not max range 2b[e]?

I am pretty new in Blazblue and Litchi took my attention :v:, so i have a few really stupid questions:

-What means Riichi, Ippatsu & Tanki Hatsu?

-She is a character that depends excessively of TK's? (i suck at TK'd moves).

-And last of all, is she playable on pad? Because i see that you need to hold the buttons in some circuntances and that reminds me when i started with eddie in pad it was such a pain in the ass :vbang:...

Riichi = 63214A/B/C while staffless, the most commonly used version is A

Ippatsu = A/B/C while standing on the staff (after Riichi), Tanki Hatsu (IppatsuB) and Tanki Chun (IppatsuC) are just other names for it. If you see Ippatsu or Tanki Hatsu/Chun listed in a combo, always assume RiichiA was used before it.

She is playable on pad, however you may have to use the claw-style holding where you use your index and middle finger on the pad, as if you were playing Tekken.

l thought every pad litchi player just played with their thumbs. shit, l do. only difference is l have d mapped to L1. it's the only button you actually need to hold with her, and im left handed so l need that L1 not R1 like some ppl do with carl and rachel.

anyway her [d] much less complex than eddie's negative-edge-hold-different/multiple-buttons. ugh, that was murder on pad.

I believe she has 2 new DD and what I fear is that she loses daisharin and ryuuisou

if that's true, I r uber sad D=

/crosses fingers

I believe she has 2 new DD and what I fear is that she loses daisharin and ryuuisou

if that's true, I r uber sad D=

/crosses fingers

she most likely still has them, they probably just wanted to show off her new ones. but DAMN im just thinking of the posabilities you can do with them

l thought every pad litchi player just played with their thumbs. shit, l do. only difference is l have d mapped to L1. it's the only button you actually need to hold with her, and im left handed so l need that L1 not R1 like some ppl do with carl and rachel.

anyway her [d] much less complex than eddie's negative-edge-hold-different/multiple-buttons. ugh, that was murder on pad.

This. It's just one button you're holding. People can pull off playing Carl on pad with default setup. Litchi isn't a problem at all.

she most likely still has them, they probably just wanted to show off her new ones. but DAMN im just thinking of the posabilities you can do with them

I do hope so, but that means she's gon have 5 DDs.... LOL

anyway, they also showed kokushi musou, I assume there's gonna be a property change or something? can't really figure it out...

This. It's just one button you're holding. People can pull off playing Carl on pad with default setup. Litchi isn't a problem at all.

my D button is on the triangle, hold triangle while performing haku hatsu chun and other stuffs is no problem at all....

I do hope so, but that means she's gon have 5 DDs.... LOL

anyway, they also showed kokushi musou, I assume there's gonna be a property change or something? can't really figure it out...

hey if bang can have 5 why not right but i think this will be the last thing said on this until the lock-test tomorrow, don't want to start anything

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

Dam o.o its been awhile .... Hi Litchii players =o and all

Hows the Litchii's guys doing ;D !?

Personally I think she's lost Ryuuisou or Daisharin. For all we know those 2 distortions we saw could very well be one (it could be a new staffless distortion that ends with staff, given that the combo hits were staffless and the last hit of the distortion was with staff). Keep in mind that her distortions save for Ryuuisou have always been methods of interchanging between Staff and Staffless.

Personally I think she's lost Ryuuisou or Daisharin. For all we know those 2 distortions we saw could very well be one (it could be a new staffless distortion that ends with staff, given that the combo hits were staffless and the last hit of the distortion was with staff). Keep in mind that her distortions save for Ryuuisou have always been methods of interchanging between Staff and Staffless.

Talking about the 2 new DD's she has? and the missing Daisharin? / All Green!?

hey if bang can have 5 why not right but i think this will be the last thing said on this until the lock-test tomorrow, don't want to start anything

lol, yes I agree

loketest is just within a couple hours... surely we can manage that

Daisharin is not on the movelist, it MAY be her Overdrive but I can't read jp. She has All Green, Kokushi and the new ranbu super.

Daisharin is not on the movelist, it MAY be her Overdrive but I can't read jp. She has All Green, Kokushi and the new ranbu super.

Litchi has All Green, new KoF super and Kokushi as her DDs. Daisharin is now her Overdrive. New 421C special and IppatsuD.

Litchi has All Green, new KoF super and Kokushi as her DDs. Daisharin is now her Overdrive. New 421C special and IppatsuD.

You know that's from my twitter account right? :v:

Edited by sG

Didn't notice - just posting what ever i find anywhere

sorry about that

Lemme follow u lol

and I thought litchi had 2 new DDs, maybe I was wrong

one was where she spams the rekka in the trailer, and the other is the one where she poke her opponent so hard with her staff

no stream available yet?

and I thought litchi had 2 new DDs, maybe I was wrong

one was where she spams the rekka in the trailer, and the other is the one where she poke her opponent so hard with her staff

no stream available yet?

what if they are the same, she goes all out on you, calls the staff back then slams it down. this is only a theory though.

litchi 41236A> B and 41236A> C removed

what moves are those? Are them Haku Hatsu Chun?

Never seen that motion in csex

Edited by AUREDO