Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

Bullshit. Those things are a function of experience and knowledge. When you start a new game you have to learn every character's stuff in order to understand what to do. I've spent a year on this and I still don't know. Now I have to move to en entirely new game. I'm completely fucked because I couldn't do any of those things after a year of training up. (or trying to) How many years will it take to get back to the still awful place I'm at now?

you're full of shit and you're just riding on some random ass emotions that have no basis in reality. please stop.

if you're not having fun and dont feel like you're getting anywhere with fighting games, stop playing them. i dont mean that to be condescending, but that's how you should treat hobbies, if you're not having fun and not advancing in a way that matters to you, do another hobby.

anyway, skills transfer over, period, and saying shit like "entirely new game" is just misleading nonsense. do not junk up threads with trash like that.

Edited by Mightfo

We Jam now(staffless), also that Daisharin OD is actually pretty neat, can get some nice full screen combos off it.

We Jam now(staffless), also that Daisharin OD is actually pretty neat, can get some nice full screen combos off it.

i thought it was just going to be go OD do 632146d yay -_- but it's actually pretty neat looking. imagine the lock down in the corner

I only saw the player alternating hits with it, so I'm not sure if you could double input, say you pick a slow move and know you goof'd, input D at the sametime to get a trade in the event someone DPs or something.

There's no promise that shishin is going to work like that. It looks like Rags will be able to block it and you might be able to hide a High-Low, but something tells me it's no more useful than Kokushi was.

In fact, if Rags DPed or bursted Litchi wouldn't have the same advantage as kokushi. Shishin would just end before she could get back in.

I think he could throw, too. Especially if you like to feint 6B.

but something tells me it's no more useful than Kokushi was.

kokushi is a fantastic super, daisharin was just so retardedly beyond good that it spoils it

even if shishin setup isn't absolute, it looks like a meterless setup is possible which honestly is just as good as shishin if not better

you guys can post w/e about CP but im not updating shit for at least 2-3 months

character looks so different

you guys can post w/e about CP but im not updating shit for at least 2-3 months

character looks so different

Umm we will?

Not for nothing, but since when do you update threads? There's still tons of stuff that isn't even filled out right for the current version. There's tons of info and things people need to know about missing.

I'd be glad if they ever get updated outside of initial posts and some reservations.

Edited by Star-Demon

Umm we will?

Not for nothing, but since when do you update threads? There's still tons of stuff that isn't even filled out right for the current version. There's tons of info and things people need to know about missing.

I'd be glad if they ever get updated outside of initial posts and some reservations.

did you check the wiki?

we (mods) were encouraged to post everything to the wiki and i was pretty sure i said that it was there in a thread, but it's my bad for not posting it at the top of threads

id really prefer everything being here in the end

also, tbh, i think the stuff i posted for ct/cs1/cs2 was much/more thorough, it was easier to sort combo parts, and we were all just playing the game more

hopefully CP will be a good release over here

We want the info on the wiki but at the same time to maintain a video and a combo thread for collecting more technical stuff and discussions between players. I can tell from looking at past Litchi threads that you need to work on presentation and organization greatly LK. I know you are one to play more than work. If you don't have the time to invest in maintaining the threads then try letting another user run the thread or ask for assistance. I'm here to help if you need it for reworking the threads.

Can somebody tell me just how the hell does Daisharin work now?

Judging from appearances, the OD summons the staff (looks like 5D summon constantly spinning behind her) and on user-input (directional + D) the staff will strike in that direction. I don't know if there is a limit to how many times or how quickly you may input more attacks but she can use normals and move around freely while this is happening.

current daisharin seems like it has massive potential and has great synergy with OD. the setups are going to be bananas.

current daisharin seems like it has massive potential and has great synergy with OD. the setups are going to be bananas.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND HOW you said it dude.

Litchi can combo after Tsubame again in the corner.

5B[m] > 2C > 6D(1) > Tsubame > Haku > Hatsu > RiichiA > IppatsuD > Dash Under > 6C(2) > 3C

2C[m] > 6D(1) > Tsubame > Haku > Hatsu > RiichiA > IppatsuD > Dash Under > 2D > j.B > j.C > Staff 2 > 4B[m] > ItsuuA > 4Kote > 3C

I don't know what the damage on these were, but that's what I managed to catch from a stream.

Story wise, litchi is part of the nol, i am PRAYING she doesn't have to recite the speech in cp when she fights another nol member in the intro >.>

Regardless it was bad to join and she should feel bad. Fuk Hazama

The key point that needs to be made now in this story is whether or not litchi actually feels bad for joining the NOL - especially having witnessed the events of CS herself. This is going to be a defining moment for her character. Does she see this as necessary for saving Lotte? Does she feel bad? Suspicious? or does she even care? We're probably going to see who Litchi really is depending on how well this game is written.