Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

It's called a project box, they have a thread for it on SRK tech talk. Doing it with a 360 pad (as far as I know) would require you to do it a little differently since you would just be using the box as a place to keep your dual mod board instead of having it as a modular thing, and pretty much limits you to using a ChimpSMD for the dual mod aspect of it; there are a few different piggyback style boards, but I think the Chimp is the only one that plays nice with a pad. On the bright side the Chimp has legacy console support, and they're designed to be used with common ground 360 controllers, so you're not swimming upstream. I think it was Gummo that put one in a 360 pad without having to make an external box for it, but I don't know how difficult it was or how much modification it required, hence the project box aspect. 

Gummo on SRK probably has more experience than anyone in working with 360 pads both for dual mods and PS3 conversions. I would ask him what your best option is. https://twitter.com/gummowned

Hi anime people! I'll be hosting this Saturday for your fight game needs.

Bring a setup / Chair if you can, it would be appreciated. Number is 805-674-0262 if you need directions or whatever. Please park in the fiesta so you don't get towed!

P.S. All our bitches be accounted for, so please, feel free to come out

@illstark - You abandoned us... but i guess i did forgot to say what time. We typically start at 3PM, I'll be sure not to forget.

HI! If you wanna play some anime (Xrd, P4, BB, etc.) this Saturday, stop by my place between 3pm-whenever! My address is 948 Allegheny dr Richardson TX 75080. You'll need to park in the fiesta, so if yuo need directions call me at 805-674-0262.

Bring Setups / Chairs / you're burning heart!

How do you think I feel, comin in all the way from Seagoville

So, the voyage is possible you say?

Further research into transportation is required, I see.

One day...

For those not already in the know, we're having Xrd and P4U2 tournaments on February 28th at Epic Gaming Lounge!!! If you're not familiar with the location and all that, check out their FB page for any info you need: https://www.facebook.com/EpicGamingLounge

Signups for P4U2 and Xrd are at 3pm. Tourneys will start at 5pm.
$5 entry fee (waived if you bring a PS3; please do this btw!!! We will need setups!) and $5 per game.

COME OUT TO THIS OR YOU WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS

Yes ma'am

Edit: for the guys with distance issues... you drive 40 mins for like 8 hours of anime games :D We start at 3pm and normally don't end till like 2am. I understand if it's a money issue though, but gas is cheap right now so yeah... come out and get bodied / do some bodying... we need you!

When are we all going to watch the first two Lethal Weapon movies together? I heard one time, "if you build it they will come". I will bring the substances... Will they come?

I'd be down, I can bring some festives and eye rolls. We're also meeting at EPIC tomorrow you bum.

"Casual meetup this Saturday at Epic Gaming Lounge. $5 venue fee but they'll waive it if you bring a PS3 setup. Get some games in before the tournament on the 28th! 3PM start time as usual. You don't have to ‪#‎ParkAgainstTheFence‬ or ‪#‎ParkAtFiesta‬ and thats probably worth the venue all by itself. Come get bodied in Guilty Gear, Persona 4 and maybe poverty anime if you're feeling froggy." -Jet

^ I feel your pain mang, been having car issues myself :(.  Looking foward to the Tourney though, good times await!

Also big ups to Sunfish for communicating on DL for all of us non social media dudes on here :p.

Hope to see a lot of people at Epic on Saturday! If all goes as planned, I'll be there. Pretty excited that I'm finally going to make it out to another event to play games with you guys.

When are we all going to watch the first two Lethal Weapon movies together? I heard one time, "if you build it they will come". I will bring the substances... Will they come?

We still haven't started Strike Witches and Symphogear.

Sorry for late posting, but we ended up canceling the tourney. This weather is not worth it, we are going to move it to next weekend. We'll get info posted real soon.

Sorry if anyone showed up ;_; hopefully there were some poeple to keep you occupied.

As a reminder, VGA is having their Xrd league today as well. If you're itching to gets some games in, come on out. It's $10 for all day play, or you can pay $30 to show up whenever you want during the month. League starts at 5PM (there is a PS4 stick on the line btw, but it belongs to me so like, don't even try plox)

Texas weather sucks as bad as texas internet. :roboky:

Jet lays in bed. As he begins to rouse from his sleep, Oso leans in towards him and whispers "dank memes" into his ears.

Jet is spectating at a meetup. "Jet, I gave your stick new art" Blackjack smiles as he shows Jet his new "Dank Memes" stick.

"Jet, check out this song on Theatrhythm!" Brandi smiles and lifts her 3ds towards Jet. Jet can hear some sort of hellish chanting from the machine. "Dank memes" are the only words he can make out.

"Jet check out my cute new Rachel merch!!!" Oscar says excitedly, showing Jet a small Rachel nendoroid. The spot where her eyes should be is simply flat flesh with "DANK MEMES" on it.

"Who's gonna drive us to the tournament?" Jet asked Dances. "Pfhor will." They walk to Pfhor's car and get in. As the car starts and gets on the road, Jet realizes nobody is in the driver's seat. He leans forward and sees that the only thing in the driver's seat is a massive pool of blood, slowly flowing downward. The car continues moving. Dances does not seem concerned. As the blood pours down the seat, letters seem to reveal themselves in dried blood on the seat underneath the stream of flowing blood: "Dank Memes"