Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

@necro - Then reconnect! I think Epic is closer for you than where we used to host so maybe that could give you a push. I can't remember where you lived :/

Will try to go to Epic on Saturday. Is VGA happening on Friday or still Sunday?

VGA is now moved to Friday. It starts at 8:30 too, to make things a bit easier. Super late notice, but, make it out tonight if you can!

It's cool, things happen. Glad you'll be able to make it out tomorrow :)

EDIT: Peeps is going to be down at EPIC today, $5 for casuals so head out and level up plox

We've got another tournament at Epic on April 4! An early reminder to save the date :D

Like last time, we're running P4U2 and Xrd.

Signups at 3, tournies start at 5. $5 venue fee and $5 tournament entry per game. (also bring some extra cash for their drinks and stuff, they're good!)

https://www.facebook.com/events/516704888468262/ You can RSVP here too if you've got Facebook!

Hiya Dallas guys. Remember that tonight is league down at VGA and we will be having casuals at EPIC on saturday. Here's some links if you need em.

https://www.facebook.com/EpicGamingLounge

http://www.versusgameplay.com/tournament/vgarcade-league-season-1-standings/?utm_content=buffercfba9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Who are u??????? Look at the above post, though man lol. We meet on Fridays for league and on Saturday we have been going to EPIC. There are links to both of the locations info. Tomorrow is our monthly tournament too btw, so come out if you can.

Should come by anyway, no one has seen you in awhile.

@scottie ~ *triggered*

VGA leagues will be starting back up on April 24th so you weebs better start preparing. Hopefully between leagues and The tourney last Saturday, we got some fires lit in you guys.

Not sure if anyone is doing anything friday though, I'll be pre-occupied, but maybe someone is down to host or hit up VGA

Saturday will be casuals at EPIC like usual, so come out. There's some stuff I want to discuss too regarding Training and Dive-Slam was asking about team tournaments too. So, show up plox.

Also, Logan (Amodf, our faust player) is ready to grind, and willing to host any day of the week, so if you want some grind, hit him up. He isn't on DL i believe, just facebook, but I cna let him know if you need something / give you his number.

Today! Going down to VGA around 6 to play some anime and check out MKX + try out the training session idea if people want to.

Weekly reminder, but Casuals will be tomorrow at epic. Get ready for the Monthly peeps <3

Just a heads up, I'd like to get a session started tomorrow afternoon and wednesday afternoon.

General idea is that two people play a quick set, then we re-watch the set and critique what's happening. I don't want multiple sets going on, unless we somehow get a bunch of people.

I'll have a secondary setup just for training mode so we can push people who need to grind something or to experiment (with the group) on the sidelines.

All I need from you, is for you to bring elements of your gameplay that you need to work on to the session and ask questions. Write it down or whatever, but we will try and drill into your head what you want us to. Whatever it may be... wasting meter, bad bursts, risky shit, etc. we will remind you till you stop.

If this interests you, and you think you can benefit from it, hit me up. I'll be hosting unless someone else wants to.

Ill be in town may 14 and leaving may 27, so ill be at the may 16 and may 23 meetups.

I guess ill play Xrd/+R. If someone wants to bring some janky stuff on a PC like Daemon Bride or Koihime Musou, ill play some of those too :P

If anyone is wanting to seesion late at night either online or offline let me know. Manager fell off a ladder and broke his arm and now im going to be working 10 days in a row(off wens) and wont have a chance to play offline.

Ill be in town may 14 and leaving may 27, so ill be at the may 16 and may 23 meetups.

I guess ill play Xrd/+R. If someone wants to bring some janky stuff on a PC like Daemon Bride or Koihime Musou, ill play some of those too :P

ill try to make one of these dates, gonna see what the interest is here. may bring my magic deck too lolll

ill try to make one of these dates, gonna see what the interest is here. may bring my magic deck too lolll

nice~ maybe we can play with something jet or george or someone has too haha

i dont think i wanna bring magic cards on the plane.. D:

George is planning on having a Gunpla meetup on May 16. You should totally get in on that.

Oh, that sounds fun. Do I need to bring anything? Do I need to pitch in money for a gunpla?

Although, I'm not sure how i'd get a complete gunpla back to my place.. would probably have to disassemble it lol.