Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

Hey guys, will have another sessions tonight. Come get some practice in for the monthly tomorrow. It's at a new venue for us, FX, I hear it's p cool.

Please bring a setup if you can, don't rely on others to do this. I have the new guitar hero here as well if anyone wants to get demolished.

805-674-0262

Heyo weebs! Saturday meetup today at my place! Brandi made brownies, Bob Ross is on twitch, and we got a lust for improvement. Start it around 3 till whenever

Bring a setup and candy + costume and I won't force you to sit through an entire guitar hero live song while everyone in the crowd hates you! SPOOKY

@necro Hey necro, my number is 805-674-0262. If we don't answer you on DL gimme a call or something. I'm shit at checking this.

Its cool, I looked it up and the place was like an hour away from me that day so I decided to skip.  Are games held at your place every Saturday?  Cuz I really just dont know if theres a schedule to this lol 

Pretty much. I try to have something going on Friday (after 6pm) & Saturday (3pm) for people wanting to play. Do you have twitter at all? I tweet when I am hosting on there as well. Otherwise, just send me a text friday and I'll let you know what's up.

Hey guys, it's friday! So if you want some games, I can help you out. Just head down. If you can bring a setup, please do.

We've also got a special guest with us for tonight as well, Jaruo a JP Sol player if you'd like to see how a JP player plays Xrd.

Hit me up if you need info - 805-674-0262

Another round today if you want games. Hit me up if you need info.

Hi there weebs! Hope thanksgiving was good to ya'll. Nother night of anime tonight if you want some game sin before the monthly. We've got beat on a CRT now too :D

Bring setups / leftovers or whatever.

13151 Halwin Cir Dallas Texas 75243

@ illStark & Rahzwell - Both of you are welcome anytime. We do meetups generally every friday and Saturday. Last weekend was the Houston FRC event so we didn't have much going on. I'm doing games tonight, and our monthly is tomorrow.

Feel free to hit me up anytime! Pretty sure you got my # OJ, but in case either of you need it, it's 805-674-0262. Hope to see you guys around.

Heads up for ya'll. Monthly is tomorrow, it'll be at FX again. Also games tonight if you want to stop by.

HI weebs, we're gonna be having a new years get together tonight. Games, Vesperia Co-Op, Booze. We gonna get "lite" i hear.

Bring what you can, setups / booze / Zennas / fate go. Special surprise from me if you play fate go too.

#DFWA2016

Yo what's the word on nitroplus blasterz? Is it any good/got people from dfw that are practicing it?

Super short notice, but thought I'd let ya'll know.

Things are starting to slow down at work / life, so I'd like to start getting the Wednesday level-up sessions going again. Not sure how long it'll last again, depending on life / interest but if it's something you'd be interested in, let me know.

General idea is to play a first to 2 or 3 set, record matches and then the whole group will watch it and offer insight. I'd like for everyone to have something specific in mind that they want to work on that day and announce it before playing. Will try and have a setup just for practicing situations that are troublesome and labbing ideas for matchups.

Will have the first one today if people are interested, would like to start around 6. Let me know...

Ayyyy, forgot to hit up DL but I want to get the level up sessions going again. Going to post info about it from facebook, but just hit me up if you're interested.

"Super short notice, but thought I'd let ya'll know.

Things are starting to slow down at work / life, so I'd like to start getting the Wednesday level-up sessions going again. Not sure how long it'll last again, depending on life / interest but if it's something you'd be interested in, let me know.

General idea is to play a first to 2 or 3 set, record matches and then the whole group will watch it and offer insight. I'd like for everyone to have something specific in mind that they want to work on that day and announce it before playing. Will try and have a setup just for practicing situations that are troublesome and labbing ideas for matchups.

Will have the first one today if people are interested, would like to start around 6. Let me know..."

Was sick yesterday, so thought I'd just reschedule for today.

Brand new player here, Bough Revelator yesterday. Am from DFW. my question is, i been looking for vids for my character but mopst of the vids that come ups are for xrd. do those combos still work on this new version of the game. 

Thanks!

We have a monthly this Sunday at VGA Arcade at Collin Creek Mall. If you haven't showed up to an event before, now's a great time to show up, play games, and have fun. New players are encouraged to show up and ask questions. There's nothing our scene needs more than new blood.

https://www.facebook.com/events/592886204228748/?notif_t=event_aggregate&notif_id=1481814695403180