Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

lol dawg no hookers are good anywhere. i'm just going to end up offending females if i use the description i was planning on using XD

from quakecon to hooker zone....

what has this thread become

Still better than the SRK Dallas thread.

oh yeah just a big fat notice if you guys do want to meet up with ronin and friends in arlington. me and cheebz really prefer gg. as such we are gonna have a GG setup if you would like to learn/play.

oh yeah just a big fat notice if you guys do want to meet up with ronin and friends in arlington. me and cheebz really prefer gg. as such we are gonna have a GG setup if you would like to learn/play.

That's cool, teach me Baiken :D

Should I bring my PS2/PS3 stick?

That's cool, teach me Baiken :D

Should I bring my PS2/PS3 stick?

eh as long as it works for ps2 then hell yes. only setup for bb:CS i have over at my place is a 360. but i have dat ass and the squirrel hooker available for play :O

By the way, if anyone wants me to add them to the first post's people list or add some event or meetup place or whatever there, just PM me.

i lives in h town...hopefully i can go to quakecon for tourney..but trying to find a ride

and also wana go to bar fight sin grape vine or some shiz

pituches <- gt on xbl if anyone wana play me

but i gots stolen wifi..so i mainly play at night so it wont lagz0rs..

been playing at pz and monsters and midnight comix for casuals..not to bad :D bb cs pwnz!

Updated the front page's list a bit.

also, does anyone know what makes chaos breaker special

all i can tell is teams/items(seem to have good effects, like adding an unblockable attack)/some strange deflect system/non standard setting and style

Oh, my stick works for 360 as well.

baller status. bring that bad boy.

the rest of you need to step up yo game if you want to meet this weekend. I'ma ask cheebz in the morning if he's not too busy this weekend.

In arlington most likely it'd be at my place. if any of you guys are serious about a meet this weekend though hit me up.

Anybody go to UTA?

I do.

In other news I just conquered my sickness so I am down to practice this weekend.

: O i really wanna learn to play gg on a stick, but i need to get mine back from my friend first, then get the money to buy the stuff to mod it for a ps2 controller input. i could still mash out with my scrubby jam on a pad, though : p

your scrubby jam will kneel before my baiken goddess...and my scrubby jam as well possibly >_>;; lol

alright folks so it looks like shits gonna go down in arlington this weekend. anyone want in?

also...cheebz mind if we party at your place this time? ^^;;

your scrubby jam will kneel before my baiken goddess...and my scrubby jam as well possibly >_>;; lol

alright folks so it looks like shits gonna go down in arlington this weekend. anyone want in?

also...cheebz mind if we party at your place this time? ^^;;

Yup fine by me. Sunday evening is most peak optimum time, Friday / Saturday work well also. Got my 32" LCD (although these games for some reason usually look better on tube tvs) and ample room.

WHY THIS TALK JUST ABOUT GGG.....

I WANNAH PLAY MAI BLAZZBLUEEEE...., AND RONIJNNNN ADDEDDD MEE ON MAIH FBBB.....

AND I DIDN'T DO WEELL ON SBO QUALLSS

WHY THIS TALK JUST ABOUT GGG.....

I WANNAH PLAY MAI BLAZZBLUEEEE...., AND RONIJNNNN ADDEDDD MEE ON MAIH FBBB.....

AND I DIDN'T DO WEELL ON SBO QUALLSS

well it does kinda help that i used to go to tournies for gg back in the day >_>;;;

you did okay. i still wanna fight ya :P

edit: yo man let's shoot for sometime saturday.