Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

2010 Akicon Tournament (BBCS/MBAA/SSF4/GGAC+): Coming your way Nov 6! Get hype!

you guys better be cool i swear to god

they're all assholes genuine dialog

also will you guys be recording the general goings on/the people playing the match and streaming it to the audience, like the first NCI did?

hmmm, how about some expensive korean bbq tomorrow? :)

we will record tomorrow at digipen but probably not on saturday due to lack of time.

KAIGU PLASTIC CHICKEN AND MYSELF NEED TO PAY SPARKS FOR STREAMING EQUIPMENT 47 dollars each

you guys better be cool i swear to god

We're pretty legit. Better then any Canadian, real talk.

hmmm, how about some expensive korean bbq tomorrow? :)

we will record tomorrow at digipen but probably not on saturday due to lack of time.

KAIGU PLASTIC CHICKEN AND MYSELF NEED TO PAY SPARKS FOR STREAMING EQUIPMENT 47 dollars each

WHERE

WHEN

WE WILL BE THEREEEEEEEE

Quick questions.

1: What are some good parking spots we can use for Akicon?

2: How long would I need to wait to get a ticket if I pre-ordered?

Certainly don't want to spend time trying to find parking spaces.

Certainly don't want to spend time waiting in line like back at Sakura Con.

Certainly want as much time as possible.

Certainly.

Quick questions.

1: What are some good parking spots we can use for Akicon?

2: How long would I need to wait to get a ticket if I pre-ordered?

Certainly don't want to spend time trying to find parking spaces.

Certainly don't want to spend time waiting in line like back at Sakura Con.

Certainly want as much time as possible.

Certainly.

The hotel has free parking, which is surprising. :psyduck:

And uh... from what I saw of their registration organization, you might want to get there early.

Plus you guys will be surprised at the free stage area.

My suggestion is meeting up at like Spark's or Christian's and then carpooling to Aki-Con (since with free parking, those are probably going to go quick). But it's up to you guys to arrange that.

That's 6:30pm signup for ALL games right and not just the game that starts?

Right. :V All the games will be starting at the same time 7pm.

IF THERE ARE ANY DIRE LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS. POST HERE, PM ME, OR IF YOU'RE NOT CRAZY ASK SOMEONE IN THE PNW FOR MY PHONE NUMBER.

Tomorrow I embark on a 6 1/2 hour international journey to play Blazblue with a bunch of strangers.

pft some of us washington guys drove 15 hours to calgary and killed a moose that was in our way to play GG!

I don't know if anyone mentioned it within the last 32 pages, but your stream link is wrong in the 1st post.

I imagine someone would post the link to the stream when it actually starts, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it within the last 32 pages, but your stream link is wrong in the 1st post.

I imagine someone would post the link to the stream when it actually starts, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10361-PNW-Get-Serious-Streams-We-do-Salty-Runbacks-ALL-DAY-Aki-con-Tourney-on-Nov-6

justin.tv/toptiergaming

Not sure why the had *.org :/

Oh yey, i might be able to go. I might be somewhat late due to traffic, but who knows. If i'm not able to go, then there needs to be someone else to fill the position of this ''fagna''. Although i'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers.

There shouldn't be any traffic on I-5 at this time of day, let alone this day in general. Highway's pretty empty in general, and I'm thinking the only problems you'll have is when you transfer to I-405.