Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

2010 Akicon Tournament (BBCS/MBAA/SSF4/GGAC+): Coming your way Nov 6! Get hype!

I really hate playing Ling Faye-Litchi, I just can't seem to deal with her oki and damage :/

:3 Don't feel bad. Most of the cast can't either.

On a random note: There's a lot of Russians watching the trailer. Watch, one of them enters and 720s us all for freeeee~

Ou, I just noticed Sooper being on PS3 (:psyduck:). I could actually bring a copy which I never play (I broke down and got it while waiting for CS lol).

Uhh, I'm also happy to donate to the pot the LIMITED EDITION El Fuerte and Zangief thumb-wrestling sleeves that Gamestop randomly bonused me. Assuming I can find them. And assuming they're unusual at all.

Uhh, I'm also happy to donate to the pot the LIMITED EDITION El Fuerte and Zangief thumb-wrestling sleeves that Gamestop randomly bonused me. Assuming I can find them. And assuming they're unusual at all.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL UP IN HERE

I really hate playing Ling Faye-Litchi, I just can't seem to deal with her oki and damage :/

Just don't watch the staff in the corner.

Just don't watch the staff in the corner.

But it's so spinny :(

Also Polka, Yuyu told me to tell you when we meet at akicon that "YOOYOO ROVES YOU"

I'm debating whether or not to go through with this.

So, any casuals plans set out yet, outside of tournie time?

I almost never get to play offline (and only place I know in the area has a laggy HDTV lololol), so while I'm scrubbing out of the tournament, I wanna hyperbolic time chamber this stuff.

So, any casuals plans set out yet, outside of tournie time?

I almost never get to play offline (and only place I know in the area has a laggy HDTV lololol), so while I'm scrubbing out of the tournament, I wanna hyperbolic time chamber this stuff.

Probably most of the time inbetween matches during the Akicon tournament I'm free for casuals, as well as Friday whenever I arrive in Bellevue and check in etc, Sunday all day, and Monday all day. Get@me, I'll be in the hotel that's hosting Akicon all weekend.

Ou, I just noticed Sooper being on PS3 (:psyduck:). I could actually bring a copy which I never play (I broke down and got it while waiting for CS lol).

Sweet. <3 We need a copy of Super. So... now we just need one more setup to make it 3 setups. :psyduck: And if you can find the thumb-wrestling sleeves, that'd be awesome. It'll probably be better than the C. Viper figurine since it's small (and worth like $2).

Cake- Lol. Yuyu is a cool person. <3

I dont mind bringing my copy of ssf4. I'll only be there on nov 6. Maybe get to bellevue around 1ish or so since its about an hour and 30minutes from me. Traffic sucks there doing noon right?

And a Mutant/zombie Farmer! No good tournament is complete without a semi-scrubby competitor hailing from some back-asswards dump at least X00 miles away.

As it happens to turn out I fit this description perfectly. However, I don't have the means to transport myself all the way to Seattle...

What do I dooooooooo D:

Damnit! This sucks. My group cancelled on me so I'm left without a way down to Bellevue. Oh well. Good luck guys!

Depending on where you live in BC, we might be able to give you a ride on the way there. PM me if you want.

Greyhound is still in the neighbourhood of 50 bucks round trip*. 1 hour $3~ bus ride to Bellevue from the Seattle Greyhound station.

*if riding from Vancouver Greyhound station

You can also get discounts if you buy the ticket with multiple people. You'd have to ride on the same days though.

(I'm a student so my riding days are Friday night and going back Sunday night).

Nah man, it's my fault for choosing a character whose strategy against all of the strong characters is "IB better".

Lol. Mine too. :psyduck: Except it's not strong characters, it's the whole cast.

*has failcake work schedual*

Dibs on playing champ in casuals.