Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

2010 Akicon Tournament (BBCS/MBAA/SSF4/GGAC+): Coming your way Nov 6! Get hype!

3 people, in a dodge neon, sleeping illegally in the middle of bellevue like some mexicans that just jumped the border

no thanks lol

lmao I have a tube that takes component, but I have no idea why. It only takes 480i through the component (or at least I assume so, since it can't accept PSP display with progressive enabled lol).

Most god tier TV ever.

I'm probably just going to share a hotel room with 2 of my friends.. if they actually want to stay. I'm hoping for a good (see: a lot) amount of casual matches post/pre-tournament as well. :3

Driving down from Canada and with the tournament starting at 7pm means it would probably be the best course of action anyhow.

If you want hotel, get on that. Special ends in a couple days.

Rin- You should contact Scooter. :3 I believe he's already willing to house you guys. >w<

We normally have casuals at digipen on fridays. I'll probably be at the con/hotel earlier on, but... I wouldn't mind stopping there or at Spark's place later.

Small question, does anybody plan on going to the con on Friday? I intend to be there everyday and check things out, was wondering if I could hit anybody up before or afterwards.

I'd like to help with housing, but I'm staying at a friend's college in Seattle. Was gonna get a hotel room, but that shits pricy.

I can chill and house people Sat night and Sunday.

Housing Sunday night all depends on if I think you won't rape my sister after I leave at 8 for work on Monday morning.

I won't be able to hang out until Sat day of tourney but from then on I'll be free.

Message me or call me whatever.

I own GG, PS2, and 360. We can easily go play other places, but especially if you need a place to crash, I have you covered.

SUPPORT THE SCENE <3

I can chill and house people Sat night and Sunday.

Housing Sunday night all depends on if I think you won't rape my sister after I leave at 8 for work on Monday morning.

I won't be able to hang out until Sat day of tourney but from then on I'll be free.

Message me or call me whatever.

I own GG, PS2, and 360. We can easily go play other places, but especially if you need a place to crash, I have you covered.

SUPPORT THE SCENE <3

I definitely need a place to chill Sunday with my other fitin gaem playing friend I'm bringing, since we don't have anything planned at all the 4 days we're there, except for the tournament Saturday at 7pm. Don't need a place to stay though, we've got a hotel.

Well guys, after discussion with Dacid, and looking at trip costs/distance/time, we've unfortunately decided to go south. It was a hard choice considering we've wanted to go PNW in the first place, but for the amount of time we wanna spend with you guys, and the driving situation we have, we just can't put in 24hrs/1600 miles plus into driving..

We wanna see the stream tho! I'll be watching :3

noobs! We drove to EVO man! :( Oh well. Good luck at the regionals.

I'm free the whole weekend for casuals also. I'll more than likely have the canadian MB players at my house, but I believe they actually want to go to the convention too so I'll be able to leave for casuals since I'm only going on Saturday.

The only vehicle that is up for the job is a dirty Dodge Neon. You guys had "DA BOAT". There is a BIG, BIG difference (No pun intended).

I personally need to talk to Xie and MikeZ about buisness, and meet render for the first time. And also I need IPW combo's done for Carl and Jin. I'm sure Jin combo's on BBV would be hyped up.

We appreciate that you drove down for us, but NorCal driving is like DDD- tier, we're actually taking a bus to Socal its that bad :v:

Sorry guys :[

Enough excuses, like driving distance and whatever this is you call "money". I'm officially half as hype for akicon as I should be. I was looking forward to handing over cans of salt to you after a sound loss but NOT ANYMORE!

I hope you're happy with yourself.

Hey, we drove to EVO in a Honda Civic, not DA BOAT.

But I was just kidding you guys, I understand. You're scared and acknowledge that you should stay where it's easy to win :)

To make up for it, you owe us snacks next time we come down to cali. :3

Next time you're down here we're gonna go on a shopping spree to Mitsuwa and splurge on top tier Japanese candy, on me :3

cheer up bro

*sniff