Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghaleon

Season's Beatings: Redemption-GG:AC $300 bonus-Daigo, Choco- Oct. 15-17, Columbus, OH

i'd like to go to this if some ppl would let me stay in their hotel room (i'll pay my share of course). also, i'd be flying in, so i'd need someone to pick me up from teh airport

I wonder if the locals will allow paid housing?

The problem with posting this (which I don't blame you for not knowing) is that while the Columbus GGers are awesome people, they mostly don't post on DL or never have. Good luck though.

I know all the conversation's pretty much GG related right now, but would anyone be interested in a Blazblue 3v3 late saturday or after singles on Sunday? It'd be unofficial of course but I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Lol A3 I wouldn't suggest him MMing me. I used to live with Kyle. He got me all :eng101: on the matchup but if he wants to, I'll take $10 from his wallet on a ft3.

If my new job lets me off to go, I'll gladly take your 10 bux.

If my job will allow me to get off for SB, I would like to challenge DoomieJ, Mr. Biscuits and probably someone else first to 5 for 5 (in GG, obviously), if that is all right...I am not good, have not touched the game since EVO/forgot a lot of things, and it would be my first time MMing in GG (Marvel player), so I should be super free IF I go<3

Also would be willing to help with bringing an extra GG set-up, recording matches, etc, if needed.

I don't think, I might make it anymore. If I don't get a better job, before then I won't be able to make it. I hope I could pull an Evo but right now I don't know. Keep you mfs updated.

If my busy work schedule will permit me to get off for Season's Beatings, I would like to challenge the following players:

DoomieJ

Mr. Biscuits

And possibly someone else first to 5 for 5 (in GG, of course), if that's is ok... I'm pretty bad, who plays 3 different characters, so I should be super-free!♥ I haven't played the game since EVO/don't have anyone to play against to gain match up experience... Also, this will be my first time MMing in Guilty Gear (I'm a Marvel player), so I will be a free 5, IF I go!♥

I don't think, I might make it anymore. If I don't get a better job, before then I won't be able to make it. I hope I could pull an Evo but right now I don't know. Keep you mfs updated.

I retract that last statement I am definitely going to this.

If my busy work schedule will permit me to get off for Season's Beatings, I would like to challenge the following players:

DoomieJ

Mr. Biscuits

And possibly someone else first to 5 for 5 (in GG, of course), if that's is ok... I'm pretty bad, who plays 3 different characters, so I should be super-free!♥ I haven't played the game since EVO/don't have anyone to play against to gain match up experience... Also, this will be my first time MMing in Guilty Gear (I'm a Marvel player), so I will be a free 5, IF I go!♥

Im down for a FT5 for 5. As long as i dont get fired in the next couple weeks i should still be good to go. Sol Bumguy, same dealy.

Pretty crazy you pick me and biscuits. Wanna get on that Jersey/NY swag splash eh?

DoomieJ

Mr. Biscuits

Lol what? I'm curious as to why you would want to MM me. If I decide to go I'd gladly take your money.

Doren you going? LMAOLMAOLMAO

I think he saw me talk shit to Doren. Since Doren can't make it to any tournaments not named Final Round he'd need another way to try and take my money..:(

Are we gonna have some casuals of GG going around ive yet to be able to play it much against anyone there isnt much of a GG scene here in michigan. Also willing to split money for a room if anyone is deciding to stay down there if not my apartment is about 2 hours away if anyone needs a place to stay.