Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghaleon

Season's Beatings: Redemption-GG:AC $300 bonus-Daigo, Choco- Oct. 15-17, Columbus, OH

that goes against the ENTIRE point of this year's sb. fuck no, good games need to go on the stream. the streamfags can complain all they fucking want.

I respect this.

Well, just registered. Time for the best Faust in the country to make an appearance.

really? nerdjosh is gonna...

Okay so I'm all signed up so no flake cancel! :)

oh okay, best faust will be there.

If you plan to register, do so asap. Everyone is going to wait to the last minute to sign up, then be disappointed when the registration has been capped.

For those who haven't registered yet, make sure to put in your Dustloop handle, real name and location if you care about being properly seeded for Guilty.

It has nothing to do with SSFIV, it has to do with we have too much content for one stream. Saturday we'll have SSFIV, UMK3, XvSF and Marvel all running through the day, plus GG, plus the U.S. vs. International SSFIV stream. My concern isn't getting SSFIV players glued to their PC all weekend, it's about highlighting as many games and players as we can.

Basically with GG/BB, it was either give you a whole area all to ourselves or put you in the mix with the Capcom/arcade and not have a smoothly run tournament, since we wanted to promise all the GG/BB players dedicated space that won't be interfered with or moved around, as the other games will be forced to. I hope everyone understands. If someone can record one of the main GG stations we will help get you set up.

We're putting up extra cash and giving you the area to thank the community for all its support over the years.

Thanks Zinac! He has volunteered to run Guilty for us so I'm confident we're going to have a GREAT Saturday with plenty of time for times.

Also a reminder that we are in def need of dedicated BB and GG stations, esp BB. If you bring a complete setup that we use in tournament, you will get a free Season's Beatings: Redemption shirt for helping us out. We don't have a lot of OH BB players please bring systems, and if that's absolutely not possible PLEASE bring us a copy of the game.

IN response to casuals: we will have BYOC rooms in the karaoke area for anything we can't have on the floor, so as long as BB players are here on Sat you should be able to run in there.

I can't guarantee a CRT but I can bring my PS3 with BBCS and PS2 with GGAC.

Are we doing AC+ or regular AC? I should be able to bring either.

If you plan to register, do so asap. Everyone is going to wait to the last minute to sign up, then be disappointed when the registration has been capped.

For those who haven't registered yet, make sure to put in your Dustloop handle, real name and location if you care about being properly seeded for Guilty.

yo chase. you doing paper brackets? i'll have my pc if you want to use tio.

also recording matches all weekend.

Guys, please don't give Ghaleon grief for anything. I know matches will be hype, but if you're in this thread, you're probably going to be there watching/playing them anyway, and there's nothing preventing us from just recording the matches and showing them later. If you're worried about doing something to revive your scene, you can do more for that locally than by putting the game on the stream and hoping everybody doesn't just leave and ignore it until their game comes up. Ghaleon and co. have done enough for us already. It would be nice if we could have the whole tournament streamed, but not having it doesn't hurt anybody, and given the choice I'd much rather have the space and the pot bonus than have a stream uploaded that nobody is guaranteed to watch.

yo chase. you doing paper brackets? i'll have my pc if you want to use tio.

also recording matches all weekend.

Thanks for offering your PC. That would be great if we could use it.

really? nerdjosh is gonna...

oh okay, best faust will be there.

LOL at both of those comments

Yooo...so much hype!

I can't guarantee a CRT but I can bring my PS3 with BBCS and PS2 with GGAC.

Are we doing AC+ or regular AC? I should be able to bring either.

Best to bring regular Accent Core, as that's what's advertised in the thread and on the site, and because Plus has some glitches and such.

I expect more GG casuals this year. It was pretty sad with just a few of us in that tiny Karaoke room last time.

Are you going Senkai? Actually GG is cool lets play GG.:yaaay:

haha no i told biscuits a few days ago i couldn't. 2 roomates bailed on me this month so my rent went up a whopping 300$(plus their parts of utilities) imma try to make NEC tho. Good luck guys!!!!! Make GG look good please...

Also in the OP regarding side games

We are all about letting the players run whatever side tournaments they please as long as it doesnt take away needed resources or time from the MAIN tournaments.

With that said ALL side games or unofficial Team Tournaments are not GUARANTEED to finish at MOMOS. As a Tournament Runner you will be responsible for the players MONEY and relocation (Hotel rooms being an Option) of these tournaments if MAIN games take priority due to time or resources.

Also regarding Guilty Gear-- SB's:R will be using Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus!

Hope this helps. :3