Sign in to follow this  
Teyah

British Columbia Match Vids

*waits for singles vids* Although some people told me it was pretty bad (single elim. & single match, I believe), but still....

Although some people told me it was pretty bad (single elim. & single match, I believe), but still....

Vids are pretty bad, but not because of single elim... moreso because everyone played like huge scrubs in singles.

Anyway, vids of that will be up either tomorrow or on Monday. Since I am almost out of bandwidth at home for the month, I'll have to head to the school labs to throw these ones up.

Vids are pretty bad, but not because of single elim... moreso because everyone played like huge scrubs in singles.

'Cept me of course.

Anyway, vids of that will be up either tomorrow or on Monday. Since I am almost out of bandwidth at home for the month, I'll have to head to the school labs to throw these ones up.

GOGO TEYAH AUTOMOBILE!

Doesn't stand for anything, just German for "I agree" basically.

olol i see, i thought it was some obscure internet forum acronym.

i can't believe singles were recorded.

Okay, singles vids are now uploaded. They consist of whatever from the singles tournament was unfortunate enough to be caught on tape, plus the finals between myself and DW which I guess was alright.

These are abysmal in comparison to teams, so watch at your own risk. :v:

Download links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=428F7VLA or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kgud6n

COUNTER, COUNTER, COUNTER, COUNTER, COUNTER,... <_< *Blocks an Unblockable*>10 seconds pass>*Backdashs into Puddle* These are awesome matches. Totally. Blocking is for suckas.

Sorry for the delay, here are some videos of the most recent singles tournament from March 22 in Vancouver. Four provinces/states and ~40 players attended this, so there's a lot more variety here than usual.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/63p1a5 -OR-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYNIO6C7 contains various matches:

Ace (MI) vs Arc (MI)

Ace (MI) vs HarbringerO'Wrath (MI)

Cardinal_Sin (BR) vs nagai (DI)

Fullmetalross (SL) vs rtl42 (BA)

Greed (CH) vs RaptorIIC (IN)

Hellsap (ZA) vs HarbringerO'Wrath (MI)

nagai (DI) vs Hintalove (OR)

Teyah (ED) vs Taichou (TE)

Teyah (ED) vs woki (DI)

TTN (SO) vs RaptorIIC (IN)

Zigmover (PO) vs woki (DI)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s3i2uy -OR-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ7Q96Z0 contains semis/finals:

Winners' Final - Digital Watches (AX) vs Woki (DI)

Losers' Semifinal - Teyah (ED) vs MrDolphin (MA)

Losers' Final - Teyah (ED) vs woki (DI)

Grand Finals - Teyah (ED) vs Digital Watches (AX)

For myself, I'd like to apologize for many dropped combos and overall poor play in relation to previous tournaments :v:

Thanks Paul!!!! Oh man, I should really work on how to play without mashing throws. And lol @ my performance in the finals. Btw, the Dizzy player who played Zig wasn't me.

I must've missed the recording TV all together. Oh well.

Well Paul said 2 tapes were utter rubbish so he didn't bother encoding those.

WHAT??!!!! If they feature 9TNine, ChuckTug, Sytha's match, I demand those vids!!!! It's just unfair (for who? don't ask.. lol) not to have their match vids posted. :eng101:

time to watch some BC video :)

WHAT??!!!! If they feature 9TNine, ChuckTug, Sytha's match, I demand those vids!!!! It's just unfair (for who? don't ask.. lol) not to have their match vids posted. :eng101:

I guess you may not have read, but most of the vids ended up pretty much unwatchable as I posted earlier in our thread. The physical quality of the footage is so poor that it is unwatchable at best and seizure-inducing at worst.

:gonk: I'm a scrub!

Also I could up these to youtube if you want.

Posted Image

i just saw dizzy did a taunt in the middle of the match teyah is as good as usual, command grab>frc>jd>land>jhs>jd woot i have more fun watching the axl player, he is exp, and have alternative when his pressure strong are blocked. and fun to watch him throwing ed back in pressure and IAD every time hs invite hell comes out. very consistance in combo too. better then all the axl in toronto i wuold say May rely too much on dolphine and hs moves, need to work on zoning and make good of other moves such as f.s and even jp and 2p. while u are charging u don't have to dolphine, sometimes there are better moves! both may and di need to watch more video and get the flow :) feel free to flame me for talking shit from all the way across the world ^^"

Lol oh damn, you caught my first set vs I-No, where I played even scrubbier than usual :(

I was so tired by that point that every time I was mashing kick, I was trying to genro zan and FAILING A HCF INPUT :'(

Then I pulled out AMP OVERDRIVE, and beat 9TNine by spamming CH 2Hs into ghetto combo :D

If you want, I can try to bring real video capture gear next time =P

The vid of Alexei pwning zig is huge lols though :D

Also, I uploaded the vids here. May as well, since I have unlimited bandwidth >_>

i just saw dizzy did a taunt in the middle of the match

That must be me, lol. I don't know what happened... Maybe I gave up the match?? I don't know.

Which Dizzy are you talking about? There were a total of about 3.

Actually there were 4 including Stag.S from Calgary.

Lol oh damn, you caught my first set vs I-No, where I played even scrubbier than usual :(

I was so tired by that point that every time I was mashing kick, I was trying to genro zan and FAILING A HCF INPUT :'(

Then I pulled out AMP OVERDRIVE, and beat 9TNine by spamming CH 2Hs into ghetto combo :D

Also, I uploaded the vids here. May as well, since I have unlimited bandwidth >_>

|

v

Also I could up these to youtube if you want.

Posted Image

I like how you didn't up your vid though. ;)

Sign in to follow this