Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

So whats the damn plan for the quals?? Should we just all crowd in someone's house for a day and kill each other over it??? We could try and make the Dacidbro BBQ into an event and get fat while we're at it :yaaay:

Also in the way of money matches...I may as well throw mine down now since no one seems to be saying so. I have 2 so far, may add more:

Me Vs Coopa Tager mirror: FT5 for $10

Also I want a Ragna mirror with Scott! FT5 for $10

Come on Throw down bitches, lets make this shit hype as fuck!!

Hmm...OH I got an interesting MM for you Dacid! My Bang vs Your Tager!! FT5 for $10!! You in scrub?

EDIT: Actually, fuck it, I want the underdog status so when I whip you, its all the more awesome for me to swipe that cash right out of your free hands:keke:

Wish I was. =/

I willing to go, if there is a ride for me, I'm willing to give out one free internets, only if you take me there and back >:3

I need to know if the Berkeley qualifiers are going to happen on the 15th or some other place; there are other plans I have that depend on the date. If anything I say do the someone's house spot or voting majority of sorts if no stream.

Honestly screw the stream, wouldn't it better to have a competition for those interested without stream than just vote on it cause we don't have one?? I mean shit, at least give some of the lesser known players a chance to compete as opposed to just "Everyone voted Jared, Dacid and Derek...GGs"

First off: I wanna see that Orion/bang v. Dacid/Tager match more than I wanted to win the SBO qualifier.

Second, we're not playing a major league sporting event here: We're playing a game(s) we all enjoy. Let's just do whatever is the most fun answer. I vote Jeff takes my spot on the 5v5.

Over and out.

First off: I wanna see that Orion/bang v. Dacid/Tager match more than I wanted to win the SBO qualifier.

Second, we're not playing a major league sporting event here: We're playing a game(s) we all enjoy. Let's just do whatever is the most fun answer. I vote Jeff takes my spot on the 5v5.

Over and out.

Why are you not pre-reg'd yet mr. squishy?

Only problem with the stream equipment is that we have no idea how to get direct audio plus a microphone. We can't even get direct audio to work, so it could be a problem when streaming the event. Keep in mind the equipment is like three years old.

Only problem with the stream equipment is that we have no idea how to get direct audio plus a microphone. We can't even get direct audio to work, so it could be a problem when streaming the event. Keep in mind the equipment is like three years old.

Haunts stream equipment is brand new. O_o

edit: do you know if you're coming scott?

Haunts stream equipment is brand new. O_o

edit: do you know if you're coming scott?

Apparently you didn't see Coopa's post saying we couldn't do it at Haunt's event due to time constraints.

And I suppose for the sake of hilarity, I could do the Orion/Bang vs Dacid/Tager MM. YOU IN DACID?!?! FT5 FOR $10 LETS DO IT!

Apparently you didn't see Coopa's post saying we couldn't do it at Haunt's event due to time constraints.

And I suppose for the sake of hilarity, I could do the Orion/Bang vs Dacid/Tager MM. YOU IN DACID?!?! FT5 FOR $10 LETS DO IT!

HEY! Dacid still owes me $80! I almost got a bounce check :<

Anyways, please give me you email and number.

As far as I know, I can make it. So what's going on with the 3v3 qualifier? Are we doing it? If so, where? Does SoCal even have three people to be on the team?

I'm down, Orion. Not only that, I'm calling it 5-0. My Tager is some pretty serious shit.

So we'll do both of those MM's.

Also, I thought James was getting dat money to you, John? :psyduck:

I'm down, Orion. Not only that, I'm calling it 5-0. My Tager is some pretty serious shit.

My phone died and I lost all the contacts. :(

5-0?? Against ME? Stay free Dacid, You gonna be in the corner, a broken shell of a man after our match.

You forget my good sir that I have matchup advantage:eng101: I may even decide to learn FRKZ JUST to beat you with it! HAHAHAHA!!!!