Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

You know, one of these days I'll figure out how to play AN vs KY effectively, and when I do I'll fucking shitsu all over your face.

I tell you what; if you're willing to offer some small odds, I won't pick Ky, even though he's the only character that I know how to use.

That's how free I think your Anji is m9(`・д・´)

bitch you are free as hell (´∀`)

Biotch, you're so free that I'll take almost any handicap that you want.

Hell, I'll put $10 against your 75c in a FT7 m9(`・д・´)

All right then, I'm taking GG money matches at any stakes. We can negotiate terms.

I'm calling out all you bitches. Honnou

OH SHIT SON

I'm in...first to...dunno 5-10, $10 sound good?

Im game for this. I can bring a ps3+bbcs (w/mokoto dlc) with me.

Maybe cookies for outside munching. People who meet/stayed at my place at CUT know Im a legendary cook.

But yeah, now I have to get start practicing again ><

ernest calling people out! WHO'S GONNA STOP HIM!

Not you apparently! m9(`・д・´)

OH SHIT SON

I'm in...first to...dunno 5-10, $10 sound good?

FT7, $10 then. Bring it!

I guess the rest of you pansies can't take free money when it's being waved at you.

Anyone else doing money matches who WANTS to be on the stream?

Are you streaming GG money matches? 'cause I'll do it.

will ernest be in the same mood after he comes off of his hangover?

only time will tell...

will ernest be in the same mood after he comes off of his hangover?

only time will tell...

I never get hangovers. I'm just that awesome.

I tell you what. Since you're such a broke jew, and since we can bring beverages, how about you bring a can of soda and put that up against my $5 in a FT5. SWEET TASTE OF VICTOLY GET!

I never get hangovers. I'm just that awesome.

I tell you what. Since you're such a broke jew, and since we can bring beverages, how about you bring a can of soda and put that up against my $5 in a FT5. SWEET TASTE OF VICTOLY GET!

I'm betting my Snickers bar on Ernerst! :3

Ok so are we actually doing the little round robin thing at SVGL tomorrow morning?? I'm gonna kill someone if I go to SVGL at 9am to find no one there when I could've stayed home and slept.

Yea I'll be there. I just don't get how its gonna work out with who going and what not. Plus its seems like more socal people are going to itll prolly be 5 vs 5 but who knows lol,

Ok. I'm just going to be at the quals to run the round robin. I can't stay there for that long cause I have to work in the morning, but my workplace is only 30 seconds of driving from svgl.

Okay, that's what I thought. Then I saw dabbit talking about going or not going and I got confused. :psyduck:

No the team right now is You and Derek just from popular vote. 3rd spot is being given to the winner of this really early morning monstrosity tomorrow...So far its just me, Willy and Chun assuming he goes.

I can't go tomorrow. The plans I made for the original qualifier on the 15th (Sunday) with stream which was recently canceled locked in my schedule this weekend, and that same 9AM-1:30 PM slot I have networking to do for a jewelry shop.

I still would like to try for the spot, but I can't cancel. I can show up in the afternoon to fight Orion and Willy later if they're the only ones there. That's it. [/disappointment]

~Chun