Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

I'm down for a Shaq Fu MM. I'll even bring my copy for the Genesis along with 6 button controllers. Name your stakes :o

500,000 american bison dollars.

Anyone wanna get at me with some $5/$10 MM's?

(No character lock god damn it.)

Yeah. 10 dollars on bbcs. Let's go.

Guys, if you are bringing a setup, PLEASE BRING AN EXTENSION CORD. WE REALLY NEED THEM.

Well, I'm bringing 5 extension cords. Don't ask. I really do have 5.

i have 1 good extension cord i could probably bring if we need an extra or something. and uh, would my xbox setup still be wanted for casuals?

oh, and i havent read the thread for about 35 pages. did i miss anything? i was down in SoCal.

Can I MM Qaeyin?

He's got to be a melty player based on who else he is MMing.

Also anyone else for BB/MB?

Also Zong, I totally accept your FT5 Random Only.

i have 1 good extension cord i could probably bring if we need an extra or something. and uh, would my xbox setup still be wanted for casuals?

oh, and i havent read the thread for about 35 pages. did i miss anything? i was down in SoCal.

Just check the first three posts of the thread. As far as setups go, XBOX are only secondary. So, no, don't bother bringing it.

I swear people don't read my post because I don't have an avatar with boobs or a furry on it.

TaoFTW I called out both Kijiyama and Qwerty for $5 FT5 MMs, and they both agreed. I'm not sure if the matches will be streaming quality, but I saw Qwerty on your list already so I figured I'd remind you of my two MMs

I swear people don't read my post because I don't have an avatar with boobs or a furry on it.

TaoFTW I called out both Kijiyama and Qwerty for $5 FT5 MMs, and they both agreed. I'm not sure if the matches will be streaming quality, but I saw Qwerty on your list already so I figured I'd remind you of my two MMs

I can't help it when 90% of the posts are about someone getting salty over something that has to do with some meaningless carp. >:3

Now that I gave Coopa the framework, he just needs to pay attention and update the MM posts.

Zonger, MM?

We always bring the hype, only fair we money match

Besides, I'm pissed you took my money with Haku, so.. revenge?

Grudge matches are better than just MMs

Also, TaoFTW, I have like 9 confirmed MMs. Just in case you didn't see them for your MM post.

Zonger, MM?

We always bring the hype, only fair we money match

Also, TaoFTW, I have like 9 confirmed MMs. Just in case you didn't see them for your MM post.

I tried sifting out 50 pages of weeaboo talk. Yeah, I was going insane. In any case, Coopa is in charge of the MM posts. Just post them and it'll be up there.

Spirit juice and Xie were already down, and past that I believe (correct if wrong):

Coopa

Willy

Orion

Orion Reverse match

Zonger

Definitely can't think of any others right now, so 7 as it stands

Spirit juice and Xie were already down, and past that I believe (correct if wrong):

Coopa

Willy

Orion

Orion Reverse match

Zonger

Definitely can't think of any others right now, so 7 as it stands

Our second MM was a Ragna mirror right? We doing same deal as the other?

Also Zong, I totally accept your FT5 Random Only.

Nice. <3 This will be hype. Watch me get 5 characters I have no idea how to play. D:

You're finally starting to learn.

Blazblue? Sure.

yaaaaay. I'm picking first, because you play my color.

Yeah, but I don't believe you actually paid me?

Or did you...? o.O

But sure thing, DACIDBOYZLOVE.

Anyway, $5/$10, does it matter to anyone I didn't already clarify with?

FT5, $10 is probably the easiest to keep track of. Let me know if you want to do something else, and I'll be fine with that. (Less money/more games whatever.)

:keke:

I feel like I gave you the very last of my money there, but I was so broke I might not have. I dunno, that night all becomes relatively blurry as we hit the 3am+ mark

dude i love that game, just ask me whenever

You got it. <3

I feel like I gave you the very last of my money there, but I was so broke I might not have. I dunno, that night all becomes relatively blurry as we hit the 3am+ mark

It doesn't really matter. But I may be broke if I lose our mm. :]

Haha, you were broke after kenneth and pretzel, eh? :yaaay: