Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

So where can people smoke? Cause I didn't see anything on the front page about smoking lol.

I imagine out front will work. Once you're out the front door, you're on the streets so it IS legal to smoke there.

Front entrance, but not in the rear parking lot. NO LOITERING. I'm serious about this; cops hover around this area like a hawk.

Edit: Current pot sizes assuming everybody shows up.

BBCS: $261

GGAC: $142

MBAA: $91

All right thanks to my GDLK packing skills, I have managed to fit a 360, PS2, TWO TE sticks, necessary wires and games and clothes with other necessary chargers and doodads into 1 bag! Yes you heard right, ONE bag. You can all praise me now:eng101:

Dawg, that ain't a tournament win

In my own little dream world where I win the tournament, it is ok.

Edit: That PS2 is going to die. Unless it's not a slim, then it'll be ok. But if it's a slim, that thing is getting crushed.

Nah thats the miracle of bags with side pockets!! PS2 is safely packed in the side pocket out the major weights danger! Only issue is that it must weigh almost 30-35lbs...Gonna be a bitch to carry it from the BART station to the hotel...At least its only about 3 blocks or so:yaaay:

So shall I just be the guy to collect the entry fees for CS since I'll be taking it from you people anyway, may as well just cut out the middle man instead of humiliating all of you:kitty:

EDIT: Would anyone be offended if I started singing this out loud during my matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA

I would knock you out.

Which seems like a good idea, now that I think about it. I might not be able to beat you when you're conscious, but when you can't move I got this!

Hey TaoFTW, I know that your probably running around getting ready for tomorrow but can you take a second and respond to my pm about bringing some more equipment?

Damn dude, that's a bigger pot size than WCW with 1/5th the entrance fee :yaaay:

Are you still bitter about that? They paid you your $3 prize winnings, didn't they? What more do you want?

Are you still bitter about that? They paid you your $3 prize winnings, didn't they? What more do you want?

Jason.. I LOST 5 dollars, for getting SECOND. Yes, I am bitter :psyduck: