Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

Jason.. I LOST 5 dollars, for getting SECOND. Yes, I am bitter :psyduck:

You think too negatively. You should be happy that your money went to a good place. Possibly to the pockets of one of the SF4 players. But most likely the pockets of the organizers. And some poor kid is now able to save his father's farm from debt collectors, all thanks to the horribly large entrance fee. It's what Jesus would do.

Jason.. I LOST 5 dollars, for getting SECOND. Yes, I am bitter :psyduck:
You're bitter? We all had to watch those Bang mirror finals, and we didn't get paid anything!

So I realize this is a bit late asking, but...since I'm flying and everything, I can't bring a TV. Will there be one available for Skullgirls? (There's always the laptop monitor but eeehhh.)

I have some questions, as a lurker here. I want to participate in this tourney (just for fun) but I only have a 360 stick. Or would it be best if I just went to watch instead of trying to bother people I don't know for TE stick use :3

Most people are usually kind enough to lend you their stick for your matches.

This is at least what I am hoping for, because I do not have a ps3 stick.

yeah, i was just mostly assuming not everyone was going to show up with a PS3 stick. all i have is a 360 stick, so i'll need to borrow someone's stick for my matches, too.

Always enter, finding a stick isn't so hard.

Also, bring your 360 stick so I can use it for SG. :^)

I just helped Chun and StenSatsu with their practice. Goddamn Litchi scares me... Tsubaki's 5B annoys me now...

So I realize this is a bit late asking, but...since I'm flying and everything, I can't bring a TV. Will there be one available for Skullgirls? (There's always the laptop monitor but eeehhh.)

At this late in the game, we can't allocate any extra setups. I did set aside some space for you, but you are going to have to make do with what we got!

Well put me down as a pre registrar - Name - Crosell

If its not too late!

You are too late. I've been spamming the MB, DL and SRK forums to get people to pre-reg. Sorry, but if you didn't get the memo, then you're out of luck. You can come on site tomorrow (10:00am - 11:30am) and pay the full fee. If you don't appear during that registration time, then you're fresh out of luck.

Also, IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Koogy can't bring his setup. We are now down a full BBCS setup. With a 60 BB entrants, I implore ANYBODY to bring one! Running a 64 man bracket with 3 setups will NOT be pretty! :(

Just to clarify: Koogy cannot bring his MONITOR. He will still be bringing a PS3, a copy of BBCS, and sticks. We need a lagless monitor to cover for him not being able to bring his.

called Max to see if he could bring his up, but got his voice mail.

If anyone in the Santa Clara area cant get a ride up but is willing to bring a tv, I will drive you !!!!!!

Always enter, finding a stick isn't so hard.

Also, bring your 360 stick so I can use it for SG. :^)

If we have enough sticks over at the SF setup tomorrow, I'll mozy on down to the Skull Girls areas with a stick or two...

Htn I've been busy. I might be driving and could bring a monitor. Samsung 22 inch dvi and vga.cya.1680x1050 refresh at 2 ms. I got to confirm with the guy I am going with.