Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

Ehhhhh me and Haunts are going to be using both of his Asus moniters all day. If you're talking about a commentating LCD, you can actually hook ANOTHER one up, making it a total of 5 screens watchable in the setup lol.

btw zong is with us tao :3

Yeah, I sent him your number. I meant that we replace the asus monitor, for commentary, with Crossell's Samsung monitor. We can use the spare Asus to setup another BB station. Oh yeah, I'm giving away prizes and stuff.

Make sure stream information and stuff is updated to the max. :[ I'll stalk the website and everything tomorrow during the GG tourny~ Good luck everyone who's going to NorCal Install tomorrow and have lots of fun! :]

Shit, the ride's gonna take longer than I thought, and I'm supposed to bring setups.

The earliest I can be there is 10:20 AM if I'm lucky, but no later than 10:45, how bad is this TaoFTW?

Shining Aquas, should be fine. As long as most of the set ups come early and we know you are bringing one we can plan around you. send me a txt or john a text tomorrow when you have an idea of when are getting here. I will pm you my number if you don't have it already.

I will give someone $40 for the gas for the ride to pick me up and take me there and gas money to take me back. :(

To anybody bringing ANYTHING (whether they're surge protectors, extension cords, TVs, setups), please come to Eudemonia no later than 9:30am. We can't get setup without you guys. If you're late, then we can't do anything.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain I won't be there by 9:30. Probably 10:00-10:30. Deal with it. I'll have 2 MB & 1 BB setups coming in my car.

I knew stuff like this was gonna happen =w=

Btw, if someone can bring surge protectors, that would be great. We need LOTS of power.

Stuff like this always happens, you ain't psychic

Don't worry, we'll deal. Assuming all communities are extremely helpful to each other, we will have a successful tournament.

And for the love of god, everyone make sure you don't stress the small stuff, or it could go downhill fast. :yaaay:

Stuff like this always happens, you ain't psychic

Don't worry, we'll deal. Assuming all communities are extremely helpful to each other, we will have a successful tournament.

And for the love of god, everyone make sure you don't stress the small stuff, or it could go downhill fast. :yaaay:

Truth, I remember when I was helping with CUT 2, there were some small things that were missing until the day of, but it turned out to be a great tournament and an amazing first tournament experience for me.

oh, and Render ate all the pancakes

I'm going to bring my ps3 with all the downloads + voices + colors + makoto for the IPW setup. I want to put it on the stream setup for 2 reasons

1) I have the DLC content

2) I want the achievements. DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!

No one at SVGL at 7-9 today made me :(. Oh well, get hype for tomorrow!

That's why you guys should hold regular meets at EUDEMONIA on Saturdays >_>

ALSO, I want the Cardcaptor Sakura wall scroll very badly...

That said, I sure hope there's some BBCS casuals being run today (might not be certain)...