Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaoFTW

NorCal INSTALL! v.2 - August, 28th (We HitConfirm Everything!)

*yawn* this is too early. Printing out direction and making lunch... Be heading out in thirty to help set up.

Hate that I had to leave early, but that's how it goes =(

To everyone I met/talked to, it was nice to meet you, hopefully there'll be more stuffs that I can come to.

To Zong, thank you for not perfecting me. Figures I get you on the second round lol.

To Dacid, thx for my 15 seconds of fame on the stream. I need to learn more so I can do some pro commentary too.

Jason D, I dunno if you check these, but good shit man. Even though I was having major controller issues, you still probably would've beaten me even if I wasn't. Props to using Rachel.

Good shit from all the players. But even though Dacid won, I gotta say this:

Mike Z Astral'd in a tourney match.

Against a Litchi.

In Winner's Finals.

Sorry Dacid, but Mike Z truly was the winner for that.

Allston Way Garage

2061 Allston Way (between Milvia and Shattuck)

*Open 6:00 AM to midnight

*$2.50 per hour, $14 maximum

This was only $5 for the amount of time that I stayed(weekend was only that much) (Hours stayed 9-4)

good times, had a lot of fun. And even though I left some cables and a power strip there >.> go figure .

I'm so bitter. But then again, I sucked. Which I knew was going to happen. It was a nice experience. Won't mind going to watch again.

Really amazing matches there, though. IB>EVERYTHING all day amirite.

Was there for the BB portion of the stream, but good stuff everyone! :] Seemed like lots of hype! Can't wait for the vids for GG. Great job getting this all together Mayyy <3! :] Hope to be there for the next Norcal Install!

What Up Guys and Gals!

Today was mad HYPE. Thought I would drop by and say good shit. Keep it up and good things will happen for the BB scene!

It was awesome finally meeting a lot of you and look forward to other events. I might even have to enter a scrub bracket next time *Gasp*

Anyways Good Shit and as always if any of you need a stream or anything Hit up me or Haunts.

Well, since I managed to get back to my house in one piece, I consider this a good day.

I'm fucking going to sleep. Thank you Norcal for the most hype event I've ever been to.

Hoping that katanadash puts the results up soon.

That was really epic. GGs all, especially to Max and Ken for trolling me with Jam and Hellmonkey and MikeZ, since now I have to rethink the whole Ky/Potemkin matchup from scratch it seems.

Thanks Tao for organizing everything together.

I had a mind splitting headache starting around 5 so my play sunk through the floor from that point until about 11 :psyduck: but it was still great fun. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

And I wanted that Shin figurine.....:(